reply to post by Lone12
- i Cringe inwardly when i read just the OP and the username 'servantofthelamb'.
I can feel in my Toes that he is evoking something - namely, to present talmudism as the Correct Type of faith in 'god'.
Yet *no* jewish has EVER - ever - met that god, they claim to be the Chosen People from.
why not ?
- since that god isnt God.
Its really as simple as that.
..this 'jewish' god is similar to Allah [ since its the same source ! ]
because that god gave once some laws - and those have to be kept -
but if possible, we Twist and Turn them towards OUR desires
..yet still claiming that god to be "ours". Right.
- if that god said once "ye shall let a piece of farmerland to Rest in the 7th year, so that the land can regain its power again" - well : then we
Borrow with money a piece of land from some poor neighbour : and let THAT land "rest the 7th year".
This is what you type of people do:
you will Evade the Truth; march Around it; Trample it - but NEVER, ever, SUBMIT to it.
...you always - álways - will find excuses to Add something to His words,
Undo little things from His words;
Ply and Adapt His words,
- Twist His words into thinking that He caused this present 'state of israel',
find your pathetic excuses about the occult hexagram flag, calling it "the star of David",
- for éverything yóu have a Counter Twist,
it is deeply Sickening.
i have Nothing against Souls :
but, if you desire to Live : then cut the "jewish fables"
..because, in the end, they will Murder you.
- said before Heaven - 3 sept