It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think this is kind of sad. This thread I mean..

Dude, if you really have an autistic child there is no need to exemplify them in some fantastic way. I feel like you're almost creating something fantastic to prove your own childs self worth. Your autistic child is already an amazingly special person and so are you for raising them. You don't need to believe in overly fantastic things to give yourselves value. You are already amazingly special and a valuable person, especially to your child, who is already stronger than most for what they deal with and overcome on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

nusnus
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are still a lot of people praying for our survival and avertion of natural disasters. One spiritual mystic has said that the entire world is sitting on prayer, meaning if people hadnt prayed for protection (saints etc) it would have collapsed on itself or worse die on the hands of humans haha

So a lot of people are praying as we speak, I think thats why God sends warnings, so we get down on our knees and pray.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED

And prayer changed a lot of things in WWII . . . and in a host of situations since then.

Yea God for that.

Thx.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I don't know that the Dad feels that way. He sounds like he has a good relationship with his son.

In any case, the dad is not on this thread as far as I know.

I haven't contacted him.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Another failed prediction...who would have thought it eh, the world isnt ending any time soon so please, ignore the loons on Youtube

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ah man...I sold all my earthly possesions. Crap!

I guess that just gods will..LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If I ever have a bad dream or a bad feeling. No way will I ever come here and share it with anyone. Its obvious if you do and it doesnt happen you will be attacked by 50% of the members here. I mean this is a Predictions & Prophecies category. This is not called "belittlement category" . Unreal..........

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

apoc36
If I ever have a bad dream or a bad feeling. No way will I ever come here and share it with anyone. Its obvious if you do and it doesnt happen you will be attacked by 50% of the members here. I mean this is a Predictions & Prophecies category. This is not called "belittlement category" . Unreal..........

Amen.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If the world is going to end then what as the point of the eugenics programs, what is the point of trying to create a NWO.. I am not 100% sure but I suspect things like ISON Nibiru etc are just distractions

Why would they be poisoning our food and water and controlling population with vaccines if the world was going to end and the job would be done fro them.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

edit on 6-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

apoc36

I'd say it's just being realistic, instead of unreal.
I had a zombie dream the other night, trapped in the middle of a river with flesh eaters growling at me from the riverbanks on both sides. Woke up totally relieved it was just a dream, chuckled to myself then went back to sleep.
Should I read anything into the dream aside from my subconcious mind processing a mixture of films I've watched and linked to a location from my childhood? Of course not, it was just a dream.

There is no evidence at all that any dreams relate to future events, there never has been, even though many people believe such things to be true.
I do not, and shall continue to be amused by the constant stream of wild claims which never come to pass in any prediction thread I've read over the years.

Believe whatever you like but if you post it here people will laugh at such silliness when the only prediction that ever comes true is that the claims are ridiculous and based on nothing more than unsubstantiated personal belief.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
A wake up call for the Dad... don't believe everything just because it sounds like it could be true. I had a very apocalyptic dream last-night and of course, I have had precognitive dreams in my life which always puts a bit of edge that allows you to think perhaps that dream is of the future.

But you learn that not everything we think/see/feel/dream in our intuition is correct. When I look at all the apocalyptic dreams I've had, thankfully not a one has ever come true. There is no doubt, the world is in crisis and there are many challenges ahead from over-population, the Holocene mass extinction, deforestation, pollution, Fukushima radiation, a collapsing economy and the threat of WWIII.

It'll catch up to us sooner than later but until then grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show!

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join