It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIBs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Was anyone else disapointed that when the movie came out it was like.. NOT about the legend and instead about.. well.. what it was about?

I was looking forward to a film with the origional story line of MIBs. I was very in to UFO mythology at the time.

"SOB should win an emmy."

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i find the MIBs to be a interesting subject to be honest.
i remember reading a book that seemed to give detailed stoires about them, there was one thing i remember reading that when a MIB went to see some man who had evidence of UFO's etc... anyway apparently this man asked the MIB to stay for dinner or something and also he had to show this MIB how to use a knife and fork.
lol i know some people can be uncilivilised but i dont think its that bad

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The movie has really nothing to do with the 'real' Men in Black. The MIB movie was based on a comic book written by Lowell Cunningham for Malibu Comics.
The first time I heard about the MIB was in the late 80's on "Unsolved Mysteries". I remember there was several interviews with people who had witnessed UFOs in the 50's and 60's. They all said they were visited at their homes by men in groups of three all dressed in black with black hats. The men made threats to the people who seen ufos not to talk about it to anyone. There was speculation that the MIB worked for the government or were aliens them selves.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join