It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIBs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ok, I have been told many things about the MIBs, but what I am not sure of is what kind of vehical do they drive?

What do you guys think?

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You See?

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
so, what drives them?

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
about what drives them. What and who makes them do what they do. Why do they do it? And what do they do?

Those are all the questions you need to know, not what they drive. I mean, the Feds have all sorts of cars. So why wouldn't this quite illict and mysterious organization only be able use one vehicle???

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Good question...what does make them tick, who controls them and why? If anyone can answer this it would help.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can't clarify that in any credible way cause I have not yet researched this creature, but my father has. He read a book about it that he wanted me to read, but I can't remember the name of it. I will ask him some time soon and get back to you.

As far as I know, the MIB, are Men In Black. They usually have been related and referenced to alien G-Men myths. Yet the only thing mythical is the fact that the supposed facts for now are just myths. Yet is it not true that the G-Men make the facts???

With the propaganda and the 'rights', and 'wrongs'???

Think that maybe MIB's are just government drones who have been programed to spy and enforce the civil code of the alien race unknown to us. Maybe the real MIB's are just rogue agents of the elite federal government projects that have been subdued by the force or forces the government is secretly at war with. Like alien races unknown to us. Maybe that is the MIB. Just a theory open for analysis.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Its a good theory

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just kind of like the Matrix with the Agents, they kind of creep me out with the posture,voice,attitude, and how they dress.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Have you actually seen the agents?

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
MIB's drive dark (not always black) 4 door sedans with government plates. Often, the windows are heavily tinted... The majority of reports suggest Lincoln Town Cars...but the reports I'm speaking of are decades old. i doubt their preferences have changed much though....

The movie MIB of course, drew on this aspect of the MIB mythos, even drawing on some of the reports which mention the cars being extremely silent, or having other strange properties...for the car used by the agents J and K.....

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Gazrok

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
does anyone else have any more info??

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
I can't clarify that in any credible way cause I have not yet researched this creature, but my father has. He read a book about it that he wanted me to read, but I can't remember the name of it. I will ask him some time soon and get back to you.

I don't really know, but maybe he may have read the book that the movie "The Mothman Prophecies" was based on.

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Think that maybe MIB's are just government drones who have been programed to spy and enforce the civil code of the alien race unknown to us. Maybe the real MIB's are just rogue agents of the elite federal government projects that have been subdued by the force or forces the government is secretly at war with. Like alien races unknown to us. Maybe that is the MIB. Just a theory open for analysis.

Then you have the other theory of MIBs just being aliens themselves that are covering up their own mistakes. To back this theory up, people have reported MIBs to look like they are wearing makeup (to hide their true color?).

Then to speak of their cars: I have heard they drive Buicks and/or cars that are not marked at all (no licence plates). This is just stuff I have heard so, it may be wrong, it may be right.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi everybody, I actually did a lot of reading on these guys before the movies and they are quite strange. Reports have always been consistent with tall men have very white skin and who do not blink. I have actually read a couple of "accounts" of people who have run ins with these fold and all say that it scares the daylights out of them. I will look over the book and try and recap one of the accounts.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rickson
Hi everybody, I actually did a lot of reading on these guys before the movies and they are quite strange. Reports have always been consistent with tall men have very white skin and who do not blink. I have actually read a couple of "accounts" of people who have run ins with these fold and all say that it scares the daylights out of them. I will look over the book and try and recap one of the accounts.

Please let us know what book you are speaking of. I would love to read it. Those men you described sound like the men that David Icke speaks of when he quotes Nazis and their accounts of the Aryan race. Not Hitler's aryans but the ones Hitler tried to duplicate. There are stories that suggest that Hitler and other Thule members worshipped these Aryan people who lived in the so-called "Inner Earth" regions of Asia.

Do you know any thing about that????

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
monotone voices, dark sunglasses have also been used as descriptions of the men themselves. Oddly enough though, MIB sightings have been extremely rare recently...being rampant mostly in the 50's through the 60's, with a minor flap in the early 80's...

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Then don't drive cars the have UFO's and they use them because there faster then cars

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here in New Zealand the MIB's (aka The All Blacks) drive black Ford Falcons.

M43

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I've been trying to post some heavy info about MIB and an experience but the darn post keeps being deleted during the post reply transfer. Hmmm.......Anyway, MIB are not only confined to the black chevy suburbans with gov't plates but they also use old black cars and a wierd silver car too.
Oh, and I was told if they are MIB and they use the black sub. with gov't plates,well, they block out the registration number so keep this in mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Um ok...couple of things. This didn't have anything to do with the movie(s) does it? I mean..I believe in

A) Paranormal
B) ET Life
C) Secret Societies
D) NWO (Maybe..not sure)

But MIB, come on now?

Im not saying they don't, juss find it hard to believe.

Perhaps these 'MIB' are those guys who walk around the prez all the time...oh yeah, secret service?

But they might exist, but I myself have never seen an "MIB"

-Mac

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join