It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fannie Gumbinger killed by Javon Tyrek Rogers in her Hudson Valley home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
Can anyone find this thugs twitter or facebook account?

That's a really good idea..
edit on 1-9-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I apologize.. indeed the title of the article was from the rense.com website, and I originally did indeed use that as the title so my absence of reconnaissance.

I'm certainly not one to be scared to talk about black crime against caucasians though.
Everyone else by contrast seems to be uptight a little bit about that idea.. hmm.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

sorry you didn't type "blackman" you typed "black"

and i dont know what your talking about playing the black card, I urged you in my first response in this post to stop being swept up in the Powers that be exploitation of race. Its a tool they use to divide us, and it has obviously worked on you.

Not only does it divide us, it makes us look away from the real issues. Like I asked before please close this thread its pointless.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Obama's words are easy to predict:

"She could have been my mother."

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT RACE IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. What are you reading anyhow?? Looks like you're a little touchy about race though.. take a second look at the thread news title and article, and you will notice that at no point in time do I mention anything about race. The suspect's name might resemble a black person's name, but I personally never suggested that in my op opening thread and article.

Get a grip buddy, and re-read it.

So you didn't change the linked Article title that is

"Fannie Gumbinger killed by Javon Tyrek Rogers in her Hudson Valley home, cops say"

To

"20 Yr Old Black Beats 99 Yr White Woman To Death"

So despite the article not mention Race once, YOU felt the need to make this thread Article BLACK Vs. WHITE, or did ATS do that for you?

ETA: See that op was posting what "rense" said...

Until the day we all stop seeing each other as different, and realize we are all just Americans under the same form of Tyranny, Being divided by the government to keep us from fighting that Tyranny, nothing will change.
edit on 1-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This was a crime of opportunity. Most people are going to commit violent crimes against those whom the criminal thinks won't put up much of a fight. Chances are that the black person who did this would not have tried to do it to a an able bodied white man who looks rich. Instead, he picked a helpless woman who happened to be white who probably had a lot less money and obviously had a lot less strength..

Rich people do not commit violent crimes nearly to the extent that poor people do. What does that tell you? Money buys happiness and comfort in most cases, while the lack of it bankrupts people of both. Perhaps the people who don't want to bring race into the issue are doing it for reasons other then they're "scared" to. Maybe they're not bringing it up because that wasn't the core reason why the crime happened.

Someone didn't have something......money, and someone else who couldn't put up a fight did. So he took it. It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

As a great man once said......"I transcend race Hombre"....-Kenny Powers

I dont care about who killed who, it happens everyday, and will happen everyday, just as it has happened everyday. The only thing we can do is protect our selfs, protect our family's, and try and do good in this world, as to send out a ripple effect that may help curb the constant violence in this world

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I started the thread with the Rense.com title-- see his website that's how he titled it, I just sent it off to ATS..I apologize if rense's title hurts everyone's feelings..in the meantime, can we focus on the victim and the circumstances of the crime instead? I think that's maybe more important..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Human kills Human story.

Refreshing..............

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

EA006

Wonder if this'll become another media circus because it's a race case?

Naw.

The PTB have decreed that only white on black violence is worth winding the populace up over.

Black folks can have free range hunting parties on whites, carte blanche, cheers and applause aplenty . . . that's NOT a problem. The Marxist Stream Media will minimize or look the other way entirely.

They love using black folks as tools to wind up the culture toward hate and violence.

Whites are expendable useless eaters in the war on freedom, on America, on Christianity, on sanity, on the population . . .

Gotta wind everyone up to encourage chaos, riots in the street, lots and lots and lots of violence to encourage more and more forced population reduction. Gotta reach the 200-500 million world wide population by every means available.

edit on 1/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: sentence structure & typos

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Peacetime

I think you logic is slightly flawed on this one, rich white people commit some of the most heinous of crimes. Look at our perceived history. All throughout blood has been spilt homes and villages have been sacked and burned to the ground. Kids have been bought and sold into slavery. Women and men have been raped, and our natural world has been exploited to line the pockets of the rich. The rich don't get caught because there money buys there innocence.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

What if I told you I was 67 years old.. would you care then?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Peacetime

I think you logic is slightly flawed on this one, rich white people commit some of the most heinous of crimes. Look at our perceived history. All throughout blood has been spilt homes and villages have been sacked and burned to the ground. Kids have been bought and sold into slavery. Women and men have been raped, and our natural world has been exploited to line the pockets of the rich. The rich don't get caught because there money buys there innocence.

Scumbaggery transcends race, creed, color, gender, and economic class.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'd best not say owt and spoil a nice day, eh?

I'm sure he was from a long line of theatrical people and chemical engineers.

It's just that this kid, he was dun brung up bad.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sick and twisted people come in all colors and every species has predators...This isn't the first crime like this and it will not be the last...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What I find the funniest about this thread is there is very little discussion about the actual topic that was posted. Most of the replies seem to be about the title of the thread. If you do not like it don't reply, and does it really matter what the title says ?

The information is what is important.

A young punk killed an older lady. It is what it is and can't be changed.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have just read the article in the link that you have provided, i did not see anywhere this phrase, which is the title of your thread :

20 Yr Old Black Beats 99 Yr White Woman To Death

Was there a need for you to mention that the killer was black and that the poor aged victim was white or do you just wish to add axtra ammo and sensationalism to what you might consider as race related crime and poke the fire to get the coals burning even hotter than they already are.

Would you have posted a thread if the killer was white and the old lady was black?

Personally if i was posting this news about this sickening killing i think i would have at least changed the wording of the title in order not to cause outcry. (even if the title did come from an ouside source!)

Just seen that you have changed the title

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase outlined

edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Extra phrase added

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I miss understand the question? Are you asking if I care about your age and if you got killed?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

The little lady is HOLY, SAINTLY, and totally SANCTIFIED to me. I have changed the title of the thread along those lines-- please show respect for elderly victims of violent perverted crimes.. this is totally overboard for me..

God, I just feel like no one gets it..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madchild5890
What I find the funniest about this thread is there is very little discussion about the actual topic that was posted. Most of the replies seem to be about the title of the thread. If you do not like it don't reply, and does it really matter what the title says ?

The information is what is important.

A young punk killed an older lady. It is what it is and can't be changed.

That's exactly right, it seems as though no one is startled, shocked, dismayed, worried, or concerned, that young kids suddenly feel the perfect freedom of killing older, more vulnerable victims, with absolute carefree ease.

This is America though.. where the elderly now need bodyguards to guide them around town.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join