It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fannie Gumbinger killed by Javon Tyrek Rogers in her Hudson Valley home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This will only be said once.....

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Posts running afoul of the above directives will be removed....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Peacetime

I think you logic is slightly flawed on this one, rich white people commit some of the most heinous of crimes. Look at our perceived history. All throughout blood has been spilt homes and villages have been sacked and burned to the ground. Kids have been bought and sold into slavery. Women and men have been raped, and our natural world has been exploited to line the pockets of the rich. The rich don't get caught because there money buys there innocence.

That's true. I was simply speaking of the street level type of violence. I also said in "most cases" money buys comfort. The types of rich people who do what you said are the types that are sociopaths. They have no empathy for people whatsoever. But because they're rich, their type of violence isn't going to be on the gutter level and, like you said, their money is going to buy silence. They have their own ways of doing things and they have their own ways of doing business that are way outside of the mainstream.

For all intents and purposes, they live in a different world.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

This will only be said once.....

Posts running afoul of the above directives will be removed....

Hi Supermoderator.. thank you for entering the thread.. I think I might actually ask you to close the thread down, because everyone here is blinded by the race relations issue, and is in my opinion unable to focus on the age of the elderly victim of the crime, which is the issue I wanted to focus on. In my eyes, this is a saint like elderly person that has been swept away by the power of disrespectful disdainful youth without morals, and I see it necessary to terminate the thread. People cannot see her struggle, they can only see the defense of the criminal. Please close the thread at your earliest convenience, as I can see that ATS members are going to focus on the wrong topic here. Thank you for your assistance.

I apologize for the request to censor this important news event. It's important to me for numerous reasons, but it's not important to everyone in the same manner. Thank you for your attention DTOM.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Yes, I second that.

The thread should be pulled.

Folk aren't allowed to express their opinions anyway, what's the point?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hi Supermoderator.. thank you for entering the thread.. I think I might actually ask you to close the thread down, because everyone here is blinded by the race relations issue, and is in my opinion unable to focus on the age of the elderly victim of the crime, which is the issue I wanted to focus on. In my eyes, this is a saint like elderly person that has been swept away by the power of disrespectful disdainful youth without morals, and I see it necessary to terminate the thread. People cannot see her struggle, they can only see the defense of the criminal. Please close the thread at your earliest convenience, as I can see that ATS members are going to focus on the wrong topic here. Thank you for your assistance.

I apologize for the request to censor this important news event. It's important to me for numerous reasons, but it's not important to everyone in the same manner. Thank you for your attention DTOM.

Tony,

To be sincerely honest with you, i believe that this thread should not be closed as you have clarified what you wanted to initially put forward and explained the reason for the original title (and rectified it)

However, i think that you could have shown a certain amount of tolerance and understanding to those who may have been shocked if i may say so? to those who commented on your initial post concerning the "misunderstanding" so to speak, i must admit that i was shocked at the title to begin with, but then again... i am not blinded i am just human!

It is a truly sickening act indeed to witness yet again a horrifying attack on a defenceless person by a young and fully able bodied younger person... the thug deserves what justice will give to him... and he deserves what will happen to him once he is festering in his jail cell amonst those criminals that hate child molestors, rapists and people who attack the old and feeble.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrae added

edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling, sorry it's the end of the day

edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Yes, I agree with you, originally the title (emanating from the www.rense.com website) was a little bit straight forward in it's "logistics" of the details of the case.. but that was not my doing as you mentioned. I merely forwarded the information to ATS and a few members were rightfully disturbed by the original title, which indeed once again as you have mentioned, has been corrected and changed.

I have and do tolerate the comments and opinions about those discrepancies and "logistical" details, so for sure I have no qualms with the members on ATS who chose to point that out. That title was indeed direct and no-nonsense, hence the motive for modifying it.

Tolerance afforded- absolutely. Thanks for you comment. There's an awful lot of censorship though in the area of crime and society, so I am not quite sure where this all is supposed to go.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes I agree, the thread should be pulled all together!

It should be hidden from ATS and the MSM.

He's black, she's white. It's not news-worthy.

Nobody should know about these stories.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This story is a week old. No big deal at this point, at least as far as the media is concerned.

Why?

Justice for Trayvon! That's why.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ghoulardi

the reason it should be pulled is because it is a non issue. black, white, old, young, gay, straight, brown, yellow, democrate, republican, hippie, corporate drone, pro gun, anti gun, conspirecy minded, non conpirecy minded. We are all people and we should be focusing on one topic.

Reclaiming our freedom from the powers that be.

Monsanto poisons us, pharmacy companies sell us an illusion that all our problems can be solved by a pill(problems that are created by THE POWERS THAT BE) , Government sells us out, Corporations enslave us, and main stream media is the mouth piece of all these devils and will distract us with non-issues every chance they get. Hollywood and music industry will distract us and untill we turn off the tv and start giving a sh!te about the real world around us they will win.

I say again close this thread and start paying attention to whats really going on.
edit on 1-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

I say again close this thread and start paying attention to whats really going on.

If it is a Hoax, then yeah.

Hell, I dont like story's about Scientology, or Westboro Baptist Church, Israel bashing, etc........

We have the choice not to read it, or comment on it though.

The title was BS.That's changed now. The story is sad though. We are doomed as a species if we cant control ourselves.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Trolling......a hundred murders a week and you pick this one..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Javon Tyrek Rogers was "THE POWERS THAT BE" to his 99 year old victim Fannie Gumbinger.

A quick google of your past posts on "race" shows that when a "white person is killed by a black person" you are quick to call it "smoke and mirrors" but always quick to call Zimmerman a coward and Trayvon a poor black kid and join in when it's the other way around.

It may not be a "real issue" to you but I think you'd feel differently if she was your great grandmother or a dear friend of yours. Unless you just have something against "rich white people".

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is totally unbelievable.. the thread has suddenly been moved to general chit chat..
I can see that in the U.S. it is too difficult to speak about these types of crimes..

In other countries , people would be totally upset about having elders murdered by youth..
I would prefer the thread be closed than to have it be silenced in a "General Chit-Chat" thread..
How disrespectful..
edit on 1-9-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

**Thread Closed**
edit on Mon Sep 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join