It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Speech- I Am SO Sick of the Lies!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Albert Pike was a 33rd degree scottish rite freemason and sovereign grand master of the southern jurisdiction of the united states. Apparently he had contacts in europe and was tasked with planning all major wars. I think its a horrific conspiracy with horrific evil, and given that the first two went according to plan, look at the current events before you dismiss it.

This site takes a rational look at the 3 world wars letter.
wideshut.co.uk...
Apparently, this is the only real part,

“We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations (people of different nationalities), the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil…”

This part is obviously insane sensationalism. Thanks to the internet, we all know that nihilistic atheists like me are the calm rational people of this planet.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

The whole idea is that they want to destroy everything but satanism. Pit the communists and muslim nations against the jewish and christian nations. On one side we have NATO(usa, europe, israel) and on the other side we have russia, china, muslim brotherhood.

You might ask why would we attack the muslim brotherhood if we ARE CURRENTLY helping them. And I will ask you why are we helping muslim fanatics that supposedly attacked usa back on 9-11-2001? Because they have contempt, disdain, arrogance for the masses. They think people have short memory and buy everything and anything thrown at them since they control mass media.

After all middle east becomes polarised muslim brotherhood USE THEM to attack israel, and then israel will beg help from usa, and then finally russia and china get involved to protect muslim nations.

At least that is what I have been able to determine thus far. I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The whole idea is that they want to destroy everything but satanism. Pit the communists and muslim nations against the jewish and christian nations. On one side we have NATO(usa, europe, israel) and on the other side we have russia, china, muslim brotherhood.
Sounds like an plan for the comic books. I know people hate each other over religion and the heat. Where is the documentation about satanism reigning? Does it even have enough followers to sustain?

Anyway, I was just showing that this 3WW document seems as authentic as mind reading.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Sounds like an plan for the comic books. I know people hate each other over religion and the heat. Where is the documentation about satanism reigning? Does it even have enough followers to sustain?

Anyway, I was just showing that this 3WW document seems as authentic as mind reading.

Satanism does not have documentation. It is done underground. Are you naive or what?

Comic books? That is probably wishful thinking on your part.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Have you heard of the planned demonstration for the 23rd of November; Buy nothing day.

I think this has the potential to carry our message and get the attention of our controllers.

If we could do this for just one day, we not only would be able get their attention, but maybe we would also learn that we actually have the chance to make a difference. We may learn that when we take control over how and when we spend our money we can really take back the control of our country.

One day will only be a whimper, maybe just enough to make them lift their ears up. A whole week or maybe even a whole holiday would be more like a shot across the bows. It would be a much more powerful message than wearing an arm band or standing around holding signs.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am in total agreement with you NightSkye. I also believe there is more than one way to skin a cat , if you will excuse that awful analogy.

It has been a topic on here before " America goes on Strike" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe it is a valid tactic.

More on my idea , if you will please indulge me :-

When watching the woman who made that passionate outcry against what she saw as a tyrannical Government dictating and murdering innocent people of the world and America, I saw from her speech that she felt mostly alone in her sentiments.

My post was not about the whole answer to changing this abhorrent situation confronting the Americans and the world.

It was about giving a signal that personifies a passionate and united stand against tyranny.

All great causes need a symbol to rally to.

Your country men and women are in shock and disarray they have lost there leaders.

They have lost their unity.

But they have not lost their passion.

A passion that can be united under the "Black Arm Band".
This is a symbol of mourning , yet it is also a symbol of that unity, when worn in great numbers.

Once the people of your country see others of like mind and feelings wearing that symbol , they will not feel alone and weak.

They will feel part again of a worthy cause a cause that brings all races and religions , all economic strata's together as one very loud cry of war.

This war is a righteous one a war that is fought for the weak, young . innocent and the future of both mankind and the Earth herself.

This is only a declaration of war, it is not the means to win the battle , but it will precede the means.

Faith is required , a faith in the inherent good within a faith that has already declared itself in the 95% who cry NO WAR.

A great peace is now in the offering , if we are able to see the forced unity that is being created by the demons of this world.

The boil on humanities backside has burst and we are now able to work the puss out of our systems.

When this is cleared and healed we can begin to live as we have never lived at any remembered time in our long bloody history.

We can do this for we have been taken to the edge of the cliff and pushed until we nearly fell over.
We will learn from this , the depths to which we can descend and also beginning to see the heights we can aspire to.

AT the very edge of oblivion, some men reflect, and some men snivel and cry. I have spent many years now studying the societal strengths and failings of modern American culture, and I have to say, that most citizens within our once grand Republic will do far less reflecting and much more crying when the bell tolls. This is not to say that I believe the fight is lost.

Far from it. In fact, I would consider myself an optimist amongst many of my peers in the Liberty Movement as to our chances of defending Constitutional freedom today. There is a very strong core within our country that still embraces the ideals of individualism and independence.

The problem is, those who are awake face each day surrounded by lunatics and the giggling blind. It's difficult to find solace within the asylum of the “mainstream”, and so, we begin to assume we are alone.

www.alt-market.com...

Your Country has a great symbol a star it is not contained just within your flag nor is it the property of the Government nor Military.
That Star is your birth right, it is the highest symbol of :- "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I thank you for your post , for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Peace.

edit on 8-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Satanism does not have documentation. It is done underground. Are you naive or what?
Then, what have you learned about this satanism from your visits underground?

Comic books? That is probably wishful thinking on your part.
Are you saying that I might be wishing for the comic to be published? I don't even bother with that part of the conspiracy world, so I'm not looking for it. I would accept a commission. However, you'll have to fill me in on what you've learned from being around these satanists. In my world, satanist is a nickname for humanist. Some of us humanists find it funny that it upsets the superstitious. Personally, I don't use the term. I'm trying to calm the superstitious. It's not easy. They've been traditionally lied to for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

How many times do you see Obama about to speak on the TV and you just reach for the remote to change the channel or mute him? Just hearing him is like poison to my ears.

Where is the people's court ? There needs to be a people's congress, a people's court. A place where non politician representatives can present evidence and make verdicts in the name of THE PEOPLE; comprised of reps from all the States. Enforcement might come later but there needs to be a venue like this and the Internet could make it easy.

This way at least the people could have some unity as to what they think is right. We can't let these pawns for global banks / zionist expansionism / royal family be the spokesmen for us anymore it's just demoralizing and wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So I watched this crazy rant on youtube today and I learned...wait...where are you going?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Well gosh then how would you know so much about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join