It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FOIA info regarding the Dancing Israelis and Urban Moving Systems.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

A patriot recently requested the FBI's file on the "Dancing Israelis" who worked for Urban Moving Systems.

What he received was 550 redacted pages of a file that is actually 1800 pages long, none of which will be declassified until 2035. You know, after everyone involved is either dead or has a foot in the grave.

Plenty of interesting information here, not the least of which is the police report containing the now famous quote, "we are Israeli, we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are the problem."

Theres much more and its not even 1/3 of the government's file. Wonder whats in the other 1300 pages thats so "dangerous"?

edit on 31-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
.... you mean to say that 9/11 was staged?? O_O

lol. What I'd give for a damn time machine and a time machine for the documents!
(since we all know pictures just don't cut it)

Declassification takes too long....

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I can't find the actual foia materials on that site, just the author's heavily redacted rendition, plus his speculations and assertions.

Curious if you've seen this anywhere.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Right, what youre looking at is one of the people who has gone through the documents and highlighted information which he found interesting/important.

Links to the entire redacted 500 page report can be found here.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm surprised they were able to get that much info. Everything about Israels ties to 9/11 has been classified top secret.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thanks for that link. I'll read more of it this weekend. I've now read the reports of the officers.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Two quick comments.

Nothing in the released documents were ever classified above Secret.

I found that the pages from 53 to 84 in Section 6 to be the most interesting to me, but I have very little knowledge about this issue. Those pages seem to be a summary of the investigation, and some results and conclusions.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
None of this was ever classified. No FOIA was involved because I can't find the petition nor can I find which court, judge or the legal brief that must accompany each request. The FBI doesn't redact documents like that I don't know where this crock came from.

Here is a hint. The first paragraph says " Flight 11 the alleged plane that hit WTC 1

You can post stuff like this on 'truther' sites and no one will ever challenge it. Here is a different story because I have years experience filing FOIA claims. All of this is in the FBI vault along with 160,000 other documents of stuff to stupid to ever classify.

Actually, the FOIA is a federal court and misrepresenting that court is a felony under the RICO statues of wire fraud. False petition court was set up to stop people from using the acronym FOIA to misrepresent the material and charge them a fee.

The acronym FOIA needs to be removed from this post unless you can prove it-it's a crime.

I tracked down the original poster- alibaba1a-He got this information from a CD of FBI documents that the bureau sent him.

A lie-just what I thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Relevant info:
www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I tracked down the original poster- alibaba1a-He got this information from a CD of FBI documents that the bureau sent him. A lie-just what I thought.
reply to post by spooky24

so the documents that were sent to alibaba1a from the FBI were a lie?

its not clear who you are trying to claim is lying here.. the poster or the Bureau.

either way.. its seems anyone will say anything to avoid accusing israel in anything.
edit on 10-9-2013 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I jut glanced over some of the reading (only a small portion)...highly interesting and potentially devastating to the OS.

One of the key facts is apparent identification by the whitnesses of the 'urban movers van' being at the "filming" location as early as 8:00 that morning, that's like 45 mins before the first plane crashed...which in itself is foreknowledge.

Now, the only thing left here is to confirm these really are FOIA requested FBI documents ? Sadly I know nothing of how FOIA request looks or the procedures for getting any...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The urban movement van ? The van that everyone talks about, the pic of the van with the two towers and plane detailed on the side of the van? I was believed that the pic was a hoax or am I missing something

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

the pic of the van with airplanes hitting is...probably a hoax..

But the "urban moving" van is not. Dancing Isrealis were stopped in one of them...and there was another van stopped at a different location...same company.

Company packed bags and left country together with it's owner...shortly after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

spooky24
None of this was ever classified. No FOIA was involved because I can't find the petition nor can I find which court, judge or the legal brief that must accompany each request. The FBI doesn't redact documents like that I don't know where this crock came from.

Actually, the FOIA is a federal court and misrepresenting that court is a felony under the RICO statues of wire fraud. False petition court was set up to stop people from using the acronym FOIA to misrepresent the material and charge them a fee.

The acronym FOIA needs to be removed from this post unless you can prove it-it's a crime.

I really don't understand what you are talking about? Doesn't FOIA mean Freedom of Information Act. It's not a Federal court and you don't need a judge or legal brief - just a simply form filled out?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

the pic of the van with airplanes hitting is...probably a hoax..

But the "urban moving" van is not. Dancing Isrealis were stopped in one of them...and there was another van stopped at a different location...same company.

Company packed bags and left country together with it's owner...shortly after 9/11.

Let's not forget that the 'Urban moving' van wasn't JUST stopped, like stopped in a routine traffic stop...it was chased all over town, failing to pull over for the police until it was clear they were not going to get away, then they stopped. It was basically your average police chasing bad guys car chase...the point is, they didn't simply pull over and stop when the police ordered them to.

Innocent people don't get involved in a protracted police chase, especially with a van stuffed with explosives and electronics, and especially as the van was parked up i it's 'filming spot' up to 45 minutes before the first tower was struck.

And the outcome?

They were allowed to go free...allowed to board an aircraft and fly home to Israel, EVEN after every other flight in the country had been grounded (apart from the Bin ladens' jet...they too were allowed to fly out of the USA)

More?

OK...Dominick Suter, the Israeli owner and boss of the moving company the Mossad agents were fronting themselves as employees with, 'Urban Moving'...left his business, in a hurry on 9/11.

He left everything behind...computers, paperwork, even cups of undrunk coffee on the desk, together with customers property worth thousands of dollars in the company lock up...and fled to Israel with no further word.

And the motto of the Mossad? "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"...i'd say that's an accurate slogan...don't you?

edit on 26-9-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

MysteryX thanks for the input, believe it or not even though I'm on this site I have only scrapped the surface regarding 9/11. Don't get me wrong I'd love to look more into but I feel, as I've only been on this site for almost 3 years there's so much 'proof' I am yet to read I was only 16 when 9/11 happened and my mind wasn't open then it's only since I've been on here I've woke up a bit

But appreciate your comment thank you, you mentioned things I didn't know

Edit: don't suppose you have any nice links you could share ? Don't worry I'm not causing you of speaking BS I would just like to look it up
edit on 26-9-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I really don't understand what you are talking about? Doesn't FOIA mean Freedom of Information Act. It's not a Federal court and you don't need a judge or legal brief - just a simply form filled out?

Haven't had a good laugh for sometime now but this breaks the drought. It's redundant to continue to explain the process of challenging the clarification of any classified material. It took the late Harold Wiesburg 19 years to get the neutron activation test results from CE 399 reclassified and released to his custody. After more that 51 court appearances, with his lawyer finally serving pro bono, the FBI released the envelope to Mr. Wiesberg. The envelop was empty due to routine space saving document elimination.

Perhaps that explains the FOIA. I am not aware of one single document pertaining to 9/11 that has been reclassified. Basically, to persons who are quite naive, this makes a lie sound more realistic by attaching the FOIA to it. There are over 400,000 documents pertaining to 9/11 in the National Archives-many have never even been examined.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

spooky24
Haven't had a good laugh for sometime now but this breaks the drought. It's redundant to continue to explain the process of challenging the clarification of any classified material. It took the late Harold Wiesburg 19 years to get the neutron activation test results from CE 399 reclassified and released to his custody. After more that 51 court appearances, with his lawyer finally serving pro bono, the FBI released the envelope to Mr. Wiesberg. The envelop was empty due to routine space saving document elimination.

Perhaps that explains the FOIA. I am not aware of one single document pertaining to 9/11 that has been reclassified. Basically, to persons who are quite naive, this makes a lie sound more realistic by attaching the FOIA to it. There are over 400,000 documents pertaining to 9/11 in the National Archives-many have never even been examined.

Since you seem to be all Connie Confidence that the documents are bogus (although you provide zero evidence to support the claim), I challenge you to prove it--

Filing a FOIA Request with the FBI for these documents is quite easy and can be done online:

Use this sample letter: www.fbi.gov...

Attach to the letter the Police Report: www.scribd.com...
* Note: The last 2 pages of the police report mention FBI involvement - highlight or circle those paragraphs and mention them in the request letter.

If you do that to prove your unsupported claim and the result of your claim is that no such documents exist (and you can prove this response), then I will be more than happy to reimburse you-- not only paying for your FOIA request fee but doubling it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. SnF. Sir.

I always see the Dancing Israelis as anomalistic, like there was something more to them, like begging to be caught.

If they really just want to film, they could have just booked into some hotels with the view, right ?

All those hi fivings and "dancings" seemed to be some sort of bad actings but for what and whom ?

Smoking guns or a big fat rotten herring ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join