It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert Electronic Weapon System Kills Police

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The TETRA communication system operates on a known weapons frequency.

This is the advertising....
"Airwave designed, built and operates the largest public safety radio communications network in the world, delivering critical voice and data communications to organisations that provide vital public services. This includes the police, fire and ambulance services as well as local authorities, utilities and transport providers.

Our TETRA network in Great Britain was purpose built to meet the needs of the emergency services. The Airwave Network is totally resilient secure, covers 99% of the country’s landmass and is interoperable, meaning that for the first time members of different emergency services and public safety organisations can communicate with one another. The expertise we have built up in transforming emergency services communications over the past 10 years is unmatched."

This is what an informed source says on the subject....

This man will be victimised for whistleblowing. He needs all the support and protection we can give him.

Barrie Trower recently said this on the subject....

Barrie Trower also wrote this....
www.planningsanity.co.uk...

Until a recently I thought the TETRA system was an attempt to create remote-controlled bio-robots. Individual police could be triggered to behave aggressively, complacently or to experience forgetfulness etc. with radio signals from their personal radios. Now I suspect the system is being used to murder, disable and defame police as part of the bankers plan to replace all police with private security answering only to their paymasters.

The comments from serving and former police on police forums suggest the TETRA system is dangerous and does not meet the standards claimed by the manufacturers.

TETRA is a covert weapon.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

WTF are you talking about?
TETRA is a type of encryption system for digital radios.

TETRA is just a way of stopping people listening in on your communications. Anyone can use it. Even Formula 1 racing teams use TETRA radios ***.

Its not a weapon.

Edit - after watching the videos you linked, its clear that the morons doing to talking cant tell the difference between their fear of RF radiation, and an encryption system used on those radio waves.
Its like complaining about the loud way of people speaking being a damage to your hearing, but referring to it as the dangers of english.
Not being able to tell the difference between the scary waves and the information on them.

*** This year, all teams except for Toro Rosso and Lotus have digital ecryption. McLaren use Kenwood Nexedge digital radios.

edit on 31-8-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

What makes you think UHF is a known weapon frequency? Which weapons use it?

Funny how At the end of 2009 there were 114 countries using TETRA systems in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Caribbean and Latin America. So they have been using it for 4 years, with no side effects noted....

This is what an informed source says on the subject....

Not really a informed source, why is he using a microwave detector when TETRA does not use microwaves?

Barrie Trower recently said this on the subject....

Again, why is he talking about microwaves, TETRA does not use microwaves....

The comments from serving and former police on police forums suggest the TETRA system is dangerous and does not meet the standards claimed by the manufacturers.

care to link us to these claims?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Not really a informed source, why is he using a microwave detector when TETRA does not use microwaves?

Why is peeps here so quick to jump the gun on ats...

The microwaves used in the TETRA system are in the non-ionising section of the electromagnetic spectrum and I will be discussing the arguments concerning microwaves and health in this report.

www.bariumblues.com...

Heart problems; Blood problems; Interference with bone marrow; Tumours; Calcium interference; 46% reduction in night-time melatonin; It is believed that during the daytime light going through our eyes passes a message to the pineal glands in the brain which slows down the production of melatonin. At night when no light goes through our eyes the production of melatonin is speeded up. Melatonin is believed to scavenge cancer cells and impurities in our bodies and boost the immune system. If an officer is sleeping in quarters within range of the TETRA transmitter, the microwave radiation is believed to act on the pineal gland and suppress the night-time melatonin to daytime levels; hence the good work of the melatonin at night will be restricted leading to suppression of the immune system. Increased arthritis; Skin problems; Ear problems; Risk to leukaemia; Childhood cancer; Sleep problems; Depression; Memory loss; Difficulty in concentrating; Mental conditions;

and plenty more should anyone want to click the link,,,

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

radio signals from their personal radios.

sory mr.op i want to ask something
1.if this such weapon using radion signal then every stuff that using radio frequency can get into its system?
2.is radio signal really safe? i think it can be jamm and easly hack?
3.why radio? why not use some high energy and safe from hyjack? like laser, infrared, wifi or bluetooth or some kind of that..?

tq so much..i ask with my respect to you ..

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Why is peeps here so quick to jump the gun on ats...

Who jumped the gun? (apart from you, that is!)

The microwaves used in the TETRA system .....

TETRA does NOT use microwaves, when someone can not get something as simple as what frequency it operates on correct, why should anything they say about it be believed?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thank you for your response.

TETRA is not a type of encryption system, it uses an encryption system.

To provide confidentiality the TETRA air interface is encrypted using one of the TETRA Encryption Algorithm (TEA) ciphers.

On this page www.licenseplateantenna.com... we find these quotes...

3. ANTENNAS MOUNTED IN THE PACKAGE TRAY-Lets face it, this is the cheapest and easiest antenna and also the easiest way to get 'burned' in more than one way. Not only are they identifiable from the outside of the car (the baseball hat or tissue box gag is a dead give away) but they expose the officer inside the car to unacceptably high levels of radiation especially on higher power or higher frequency radios, especially if he is on the point in the backseat next to the thing. Resist any use of this dirt cheap and simpleton antenna.

4. PATCH MOUNT ANTENNAS ON THE GLASS- This is another Hodge podge thing that exposes the vehicle occupants to unacceptably high levels of radiation from the radio. High levels of radiation from the radio could result in something like cancer to grow. Studies have shown that your eyes and brain and other organs are susceptible to heating from RF radiation and while power line companies continue to discount and cause confusion, one should not risk their health from something that is so simple to avoid. Use one of our embedded Bumper / License plate antennas to keep the radio signals where they belong - OUTSIDE THE CAR.

To a layman like myself it seems the high power secure radio systems are known to cause cancer. Those racing car drivers need to learn about the risks.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Kester because: correction

edit on 1-9-2013 by Kester because: addition

edit on 1-9-2013 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

On this page www.licenseplateantenna.com... we find these quotes...

To a layman like myself it seems the high power secure radio systems are known to cause cancer. Those racing car drivers need to learn about the risks.

Looks like I need to repeat myself:

Not being able to tell the difference between the scary waves and the information on them.

So once again, there may or may not be an issue with the interaction of radio waves on the human body. Thats a discussion for an another thread.
But what _YOU_ have stated in this thread is the specific dangers of "TETRA". And thats an absurd statement to make, because TETRA is just a form of digital information carried on those radio waves.

As I said, its like not understanding the difference between a human voice, and the english language.
Its like not understanding the difference between radio waves, and (for example) music information carried on the radio waves.

There are of course many different types of digital formats that various radio transmitters may transmit from time to time for various reasons. A random sample includes DAD, DAB+, ISDB-TSB, DRM+, DMB, DVB-H, ISDB-T, FLEX, ReFLEX, POCSAG, NTT, PSK-31, RTTY, PSK-63, MT63, PACTOR, OLIVIA, DOMINO, JT-65, WSPR, NAVTEX, and SYNOP.

But for some reason you're getting all dramatic about TETRA.

*TETRA is NOT a radio wave*
Its a protocol.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

TETRA is just a way of stopping people listening in on your communications. Anyone can use it. Even Formula 1 racing teams use TETRA radios ***.

The Airwave TETRA system is not for public or commercial use. Only approved groups can join the 'sharers list'.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The Airwave TETRA system is not for public or commercial use. Only approved groups can join the 'sharers list'.

Correct.
Whats the point you're trying to make?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You said anyone can use it. That isn't the case.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

So once again, there may or may not be an issue with the interaction of radio waves on the human body. Thats a discussion for an another thread.

This thread suggests that the TETRA system is a covert weapon with multiple uses. The effects of the radio waves on the mind and body are the core issue.

Another possible use for TETRA is to spy on police and their families at home while the set is charging.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

You said anyone can use it. That isn't the case.

Anyone can buy their own, set it up and use it. The one in the OP's post has been set up for the police and emergency services, so of course only they can use it. If a trucking company wanted to set their own up they could....

link   

Originally posted by cheesy

radio signals from their personal radios.

sory mr.op i want to ask something
1.if this such weapon using radion signal then every stuff that using radio frequency can get into its system?
2.is radio signal really safe? i think it can be jamm and easly hack?
3.why radio? why not use some high energy and safe from hyjack? like laser, infrared, wifi or bluetooth or some kind of that..?

tq so much..i ask with my respect to you ..

Thank you for your questions.

1. The system is said to be very secure.

2. Military units with advanced equipment have allegedly hacked TETRA. It's not easy.

3. The radio is the disguise. This is how the targets are convinced to carry the weapon and even take it home for re-charging. The effects are often slow and varied which makes it difficult to prove harm until after massive harm is done. By this I mean huge numbers of police, females in particular, developing cancer. An increase in police vehicle collisions adding to the public perception of police being dangerous and barely in control. Also induced rage incidents adding to the stories of police brutality which are used as easy propaganda turning the rest of public firmly against the police.
Another effect is the mental problems caused which will make the sufferer generally less effective.

The intended purpose is to defeat the police and replace them with private security who would protect the criminal bankers.

link   

Another possible use for TETRA is to spy on police and their families at home while the set is charging.

What makes you think they would take it home?

As it is a work radio it would be left in the office to charge - they do not buy a separate charger for every radio....
edit on 1-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

If this radio system can be used to influence users and Formula 1 race drivers use it sophisticated race rigging is a possibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If this radio system can be used to influence users

Well, it cannot.....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

There's a huge amount of medical evidence yet to come in on that one.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

There's a huge amount of medical evidence yet to come in on that one.

There is a huge amount of scientific evidence yet to come in that the system creates a invisible pink unicorn anytime someone talks on it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A comment of that nature has no place on ATS.

Earlier I was asked for links to police comments. There has been a recent tightening up on police websites, I can't easily go back to those sources.

Here is a link. www.tetrawatch.net... containing a couple of dozen comments such as...

I am a Crime Scene Examiner for Lancashire Police - who as you will know were the first to use Tetra. We are concerned about the health risks since implementation but getting anything done about it is extremely difficult. We believe we are even more vulnerable to the effects as we use our own vehicles and not police vehicles - no hands-free or external aerial. There are [...] of us based in [...] and (all but one) of us are suffering from symptoms ranging from headaches/toothache/neuralgia to high blood pressure, and even a cancerous tumour in the throat. It is the tumour which has finally been the last straw and today we have refused to use them in our vehicles and at scenes (we use metallic fingerprint powders). We are a group of people who love our job and we are not ‘trouble-makers’ - but we are genuine in our belief that these radios are killing us.
Anon, Lancashire

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join