It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Is Falling Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The solar storm this week was packed quite a punch!

The International Space Station, with two astronauts aboard, has fallen seven kilometers as a result of a severe magnetic storm, Russian space experts announced. The space station is currently losing altitude three times faster than usual.

The incident has not affected the health of Russian cosmonaut Salizhan Sharipov and U.S. astronaut Leroy Chiao who are working aboard the station, Radio Mayak reported, citing Russia�s Mission Control Center spokesman Valery Lyndin.

www.mosnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
isn`t there a hopi indian prophecy(its the last sign as well i think)..that a house that humans have made in the sky will crash and burn in flames...u think it might be that???

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

cool...i want a "I died in the Apocalyse" shirt when i die. lol

[edit on 12-11-2004 by kessel]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands - those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

i wonder when this site went up...creepy if its been up since before 2000

[edit on 12-11-2004 by kessel]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
2. Man will build a house in the sky. (Space station Mir, or the planned international space station to be built).

well this gives an idea to my last post...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well that's not good... When's the next scheduled service ferry? Maybe they can bring up some more fuel to boost the station back up... If it's not soon enough then we'll need an emergency one, which would be a strain on the space programs...

As for the Hopi "prediction," SkyLab crashed and burned a long time ago... And the Russians have had several space stations before Mir, all of which crashed and burned at some point.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
hmmm...you got me i cant work on a scarey prophecy threat with that....or can i...what if the people on the space station are still on it whenit crashes...then it would still be a home and no a falling piece of junk

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
hmmm...you got me i cant work on a scarey prophecy threat with that....or can i...what if the people on the space station are still on it whenit crashes...then it would still be a home and no a falling piece of junk

A) I don't think the space agencies would allow that... Too much money down the drain. And..
2) They have their Soyuz pod that they could easily climb into and get away safely.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

sorry

top topics

join