It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Contactee Ernie Sears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I really like the way he describes his experiences with "ET"..and UFOs.

I heard so much stories like his and saw so many people talking about it who did not seem to be insane...that it is insane for me to think all these people are liars, faker, psychos etc...

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Is there a transcript or something to scan through, this is pretty long and he is slow to get into things?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by kauskau

Is there a transcript or something to scan through, this is pretty long and he is slow to get into things?

no. Yeah he is slow. I listened to it while cleaning up my room. Always a good way to listen to slow things which could be interesting

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by kauskau

no. Yeah he is slow. I listened to it while cleaning up my room. Always a good way to listen to slow things which could be interesting

Thanks guess i will have to wait to busy and the computer is not near the work I need doing.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting story and yes why should he lie?
Thats always a great question which cant be answered as long as you dont know more about a persons life.
There are many different reasons to tell stories like that and i believe there are many people who are actually not lying as they fully believe in their own stories but this doesnt mean they are telling the truth.

human psyche has so many ways to protect ourself from pain.
one of the first thing he said in his interview was, that there is life after death but later on there isnt anything in his story that covers that specific topic. this leads to the conclusion that he maybe lost people who where very important in his life and this also could be a reason for his believings. i really dont say that he is not telling the truth and i am a big fan of listening to old people and their stories but i am still always sceptic as this protects myself from believing in too many things people are saying.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Thanks kauskau,

Ernie is new to me. I found him very easy to listen to. A certain quality. Certainly many fascinating experience. I suppose folks who are easier to listen to, who are able as story tellers, may be apt to be more believable, but something here made me sit thru 53 mins (2 sittings).

I guess I believe it's important for those of us who have an interest, and perhaps a shared experience, to listen to the stories of our elders as a way to keep the experiences alive. By this turn, I suppose, I ought to share more of my stories, perhaps when I'm this fellows age.

I see he passed away in '09.

Anyhow . . . .

Cheers and all the best,
Nexo

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Looks live a very genuine guy, see no reason for him to create false elaborate stories.
Video was a bit long but very interesting, thanks!

new topics

top topics

join