It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO Million Man Motorcycle Ride Planned for 9/11 in DC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

True, but wouldn't they be doing it on their prescribed marching route that they submitted on their permit and with the rest of their organized marchers in some sort of file together as a group?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Nevermind, mis-read your post.
edit on 11-9-2013 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

chiefsmom
reply to post by Nyiah

I think you are confused as to what you quoted. It was the Muslims that did not show up. The bikers showed up, and it was for the people that we lost on 9/11.
And it sounds like they showed up in record numbers.
edit on 11-9-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

Ah, you're right. I was somewhat confused with the motives for both, I thought the bikers were going to counter-protest the Muslims, sorry about that.

However, I'm going to say that this is kind of sad. We can get a million people together to wear dead peoples' names, as StormDancer mentioned, but not band together against the government, as piss-poor shape as it's in right now, and as bad as our future under said government looks. Really, that's damn sad. We can't get a million people together in DC for anything else? Our priorities are SO screwed up.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Yeah, It would have had a better reaction if maybe the Bikers had rolled up armed to the teeth, drove up the white house lawn and dragged everyone of them out and Lynched them for Treason.
Waste of a Million people in the one area if you ask me. close but no Cigar.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So, what does the American Muslim Biker do?

Torn.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Dont confuse them anymore than they are confused...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Honestly? I believe that if the bikers stated this rally was anti government, you would have had police in riot gear down there. I'm sorry, but I am not buying the excuse as to the denial of permit.
And your right, that is a sad state for us, as Americans.
But I bet, if you were to poll those riders, as to how they felt about our government, you would probably be pleasantly surprised with the results.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Why have the Bikers been denied? Every other March throughout history was granted. DID THEY DENY THE MILLION MUSLIM MARCH???

*Slangterminserthere*

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

antar
Why have the Bikers been denied? Every other March throughout history was granted. DID THEY DENY THE MILLION MUSLIM MARCH???

*Slangterminserthere*

Maybe, Just Maybe those Muslims who applied to March were doing so because they also lost Family and Friends on 9/11..
And Maybe, just maybe the Media decide that the Headline.." a Million Muslim March" was More of a selling point than, "Some Muslims decide to show respect on 9/11 by applying for Permit to March before any WASP thought about it"....Maybe??

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

My Brother is there right now!! Big prayers going up for their safety........

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

From my brother's FB page:

After a fly by of the DC police - we now have a permit!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Awesome!!!
Thank you for posting those!
And I'm with you, BIG HAPPY THOUGHTS for all of their safety.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am curious about the news coverage, or lack of by the MSM.
I will watch both the local and the world news tonight, and see if it is report at all.

Anyone else want to do the same and report back either later tonight or in the morning? (Me)

Curious to see: If it is shown at all. If it will be spun in a positive or negative light. How much time it gets if it is shown.
And if they have a good estimate as to how many actually showed.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

darepairman
reply to post by roadgravel

Sure bud, just ignore them untill you have to live under their law then complain that it is not fair that your rights were taken away, ya just ignore it...it will go away

That's right, You get your rights, other don't get theirs. By the way, how is the great country of the US treating it's citizens today.

Edit:

Why do the Muslims in the Middle East hate Americans, look at Americas treatment of the Middle East for most of the 20th century.
edit on 9/11/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I am watching CNN and they did about a 30 second comment..the newscaster had a sarcastic tone and said that they didn't have a permit and had been just riding around in circles since this morning; he indicated that they did not matter and were making no impact.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Wow, how kind of him.
So much for "unbiased" news, huh?
Thank you for the report though.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Lysergic
So, what does the American Muslim Biker do?

Hopefully ride with the bikers who are there to remember those who suffered on 9/11 as well as honor the first responders. The Muslim march is just people whining that they should have equal rights ... when they already have them.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
Maybe, Just Maybe those Muslims who applied to March were doing so because they also lost Family and Friends on 9/11..

Nope. The purpose of the march was for 'equal rights for Muslims in America'. that's what they got the permit to march for. It's silly. They already have equal rights just like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You may not have seen any coverage of the 2 Million Biker ride to DC today (or anything over 30 seconds) but reports are coming in and declaring that 800,000 to a million ++ bikers are/were in DC today, riding for the real America they love, 9-11 remembrance, and WITHOUT the DC permit. I think 25-200 showed up for March Against Fear.

Has anyone seen any more publicity on the biker's ride to DC? How can they not report on a rally of possibly over a million people? (At least 800,000).

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceAdam

All the news can remark on is, :"No permit" and "people like parades but not traffic!"

Figured as much and make sure they top it off with sarcastic remarks by a women reporter who loves to move her hands all over the place when talking with a smirk on her face about how "ridiculous".
edit on 11-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join