It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO Million Man Motorcycle Ride Planned for 9/11 in DC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In response to the Million Muslim March on D.C. planned for September 11th ... bikers across this country are planning a Two Million Man Motorcycle Ride for the same time and place. The Million Muslim March was designed to 'protest for equal rights for Muslims' (but they didn't say exactly which rights were being stepped on. The Biker Ride was designed to 'honor the Constitution and those who died on 9/11'.

Biz Pac Review - Bikers Organize Massive Counter Protest to Million Muslim March

According to the organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC,” this counter protest to the Million Muslim March was planned for the purposes of:

We, the American people, will stand by our Constitution (as written, not as interpreted by this or any other previous administration), We will stand by our Bill of Rights (as written) and we stand for America!.

This event is to honor and respect those who were killed on 9/11 and their families. It is also in rememberance of those in all our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack.

We stand against any 'fundamental transformation of America' by this administration or any previous administration"

We will not stand down. We will stand up if need by for our liberties. ** This is a peaceful "ride". We are not promoting nor do we condone violence of any kind. We are riding to show our love of America and the shining example of freedom this country provides to the world.

Bikers Staging Massive Protest Against “Million Muslim March” Scheduled For 9/11

The best way to counter bad speech is to oppose it with good speech. Sometimes “speech” can be expressed simply by the number of people who are willing to show up to support a principle. That’s the view that hundreds of bikers (so far) across America have as they prepare to join a “2 MILLION BIKER RIDE TO DC” to counter the planned September 11 “Million Muslim March” on DC.

Two Million Bikers to DC Facebook Page

The Million Muslim March people claim they are marching on DC for equal rights for Muslims in America. That's rather silly .... Muslims have the same rights as people of every other religion in this country. And the fact that they picked 9/11 ... that was TACKY. This is the website for the Million Muslim march. They have changed their purpose from 'marching for equal rights' to 'marching against fear'. Their 'marching for equal rights' got laughed at by nearly everyone.

I doubt either group will get a million participants. But I'm thinking the bikers will probably get a whole lot more than the Muslims. I've been in DC/Gettysburg when Rolling Thunder has come in to town. I think their bikes will drown out any Muslim 'allah akbar/equal rights for Muslims' chants.

Anyways, it could get interesting ...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think we should give the Muslims back the Middle East. They can all go back there and have it and the west will stay out. The deal is for this however the west will also take all our technology, that is any modern technology designed and built by non muslims. The Iraqis will need to dismantle their Nuclear program, all camera phones and computers confiscated, and no more medical surgery, no more modern technology at all, which includes confiscating all guns and ammo. They can fight with rocks and sticks. In exchange we will make the middle east a zone free of westerners.
edit on 29-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
And the real shame is going to be which group gets the most harassment by authorities. I'm betting big money it will not be the Muslims.

Good for the bikers. I have nothing against the Muslims and their march. But a big group of bikers usually get a bad rap, when for the most part, they sure do a lot of good, that they don't get credit for.
I hope they can get a million bikes. That would be great to see.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Meanwhile, these poor guys don't know when to march...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My opinion , ask them which sect they believe in , and remember what Wahhabis accepted the responsibility for in 9/11

Just suppose that each one carry 2 kg TNT
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Irrelevant.

These 'million muslim marchers' (which at this point looks to be only about 20,000 signed up), are marching for 'equal rights for Muslims in America'. Which is absurd. Muslims already have the same equal rights as any other religious people in this country. It is senseless. And it was tacky and selfish for them to pick 9/11.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by mideast

Irrelevant.

These 'million muslim marchers' (which at this point looks to be only about 20,000 signed up), are marching for 'equal rights for Muslims in America'. Which is absurd. Muslims already have the same equal rights as any other religious people in this country. It is senseless. And it was tacky and selfish for them to pick 9/11.

IMO it seems more that they have the obsession with date , like the hijackers had.

Very suspicious IMO

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow, this is awesome!

My husband has participated in Rolling Thunder - it is very impressive. Bikers are sort of like Muslims in the "bad rap" they get - MOST of them - the VERY VAST MAJORITY of them, are patriotic, peace-keepers, and the ones I know are more chivalrous and have more honor than any other men I've met.

They are a wonderful bunch, and yes, many, many of them are veterans. Look what they've done to squelch Westboro's nonsense? They are heroes, through and through.

I would LOVE to be at this rally - we have a family wedding going on the following weekend, though, so I know he can't take enough time off to participate in this. These rides are so much fun. We went to Bikers for Babies a couple of years back...
and every time a rally comes through town, (we're on a major east-west artery) it is quite impressive. Takes your breath away.

Yay! for the American Biker Culture.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by mideast

Irrelevant.

I have to say that I'm 100% for equal rights for everybody but I'm also a bit confused here. Do we have laws that discriminate against Muslims?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I have to say that I'm 100% for equal rights for everybody but I'm also a bit confused here. Do we have laws that discriminate against Muslims?

That's just it. No, we do not. All religions are equally treated in the USA.
Well ... human sacrifice isn't allowed .... animal cruelty isn't allowed ... so if those are
part of a religion it's not allowed. But you know what I mean ...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
DC Police Deny Permit to Two Million Biker ride
But planners are going to continue on anyways ... without the permits.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don;t know why they would pick that time and place... that just "picking a fight".

If it were for peace and right to constitution, they could do it another place and another time.

Is the Muslims preaching for equal religion right? or is it not getting picked on by the airport or at border just by the name and skin colour?

One of my South American friend(who lives in Canada) has a "muslim like" name... he gets extra questions at the border when we go to New York...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sturgis draws about 1/2 million. I don't see 2M riders deciding to head to DC. Doubt you will find 2M bikers who even care.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It doesn't really matter if a full 2 million show up. A motorcycle rally is like a pack of wolves. A few can sound larger than their actual numbers. I for one support what the bikers are doing. As said earlier - many of them are veterans and fought for our rights. When they ride for rights it's the continuation of an oath they took. If not vets they still seem to be one of the most patriotic groups I know of.

Witt the Muslim thing - what is their fascination with that date and that site? Also tried to build a mosque near twin towers. I get that they want to assert they aren't a part of the extremist Muslim thinking but associating themselves with this date and the site doesn't seem like the most reasonable way to separate from this association. And what, more specifically, do they believe is unfair? I assume it has something to do with freedom of religion.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I get that they want to assert they aren't a part of the extremist Muslim thinking but associating themselves with this date and the site doesn't seem like the most reasonable way to separate from this association. And what, more specifically, do they believe is unfair? I assume it has something to do with freedom of religion.

The bikers protesting make them no better. The path to getting along as people is to not get along?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
The bikers protesting make them no better. The path to getting along as people is to not get along?

Um .. no.

The Muslims are marching and demanding 'equal rights'.

But they already have equal rights.
And obviously the Muslims picked 9/11 because of the terrorist attacks.
It was a tacky and stupid thing to do.

The bikers are riding to honor the victims and the first responders of 9/11.
They are riding to DC for MUCH different reasons then the Muslims are marching.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

According to the organizers of the “2 Million Bikers to DC,” this counter protest to the Million Muslim March

"counter protest", but they can pretend it is something else. That is the American way...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
"counter protest", but they can pretend it is something else. That is the American way...

The bikers 'counter protest' is to honor those who died and who were first responders on 9/11.
The muslims protest was absurd .... a protest for equal rights when they already have them ...
and they picked 9/11 to punch America in the eye.

To the bikers riding on 9/11
To the muslims protesting on 9/11

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There are bigger problems than this in the country. I don't care what either side does. Maybe they can reenact the Gulf War.

It seems the average American is always right and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Instead of a counter protest, they should have just rode in tribute. Their mindset is showing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join