It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange is getting cabin fever I think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I wasn't sure to post this in jokes or under paranormal lol. It would appear that Julian Assange might be going a little stir crazy these days holed up in that Ecuadorian embassy. How many days has it been?? Don't really blame him though...

Anyway, here's a little 80's parody he put together for your viewing entertainment. I don't really know what's worse, the awkwardness of it or the bad dubbing.

Enjoy. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The audio and video track matching reminds me of a Bruce Lee movie. lol... I think someone does need some air though.

Hey, Julian can always go out and get some. Take a stroll around the block and start a whole new life!

(couldn't resist...his really would be the step to start a journey...lol)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
For those who dont know, its a parody of John Farnham's 1986 song, "You're the Voice".

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It kind of ranks up with this..

But thankfully, not this...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Its from rap News

edit on 26-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He should come out and take his medicine. Putting it off only delays the inevitable.

Manning "manned" up, so did Jesus. Kind of pussyish to hide in plain sight and produce crap.

ETA: Look at it this way. He's in a prison doing time. He's going to do that anyway, might as well get it over with.

edit on 26-8-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And he's still more normal than half those on ATS isn't he!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Seeing it in its entirety does make it more entertaining I must admit. Rap News eh? Never heard of it, very funny. Almost makes me want to follow the Australian election now to see those characters. lol
edit on 26-8-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join