It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reason for attacking syria and iran: Interest free banking vs rothschildian for interest bankin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"Likewise, it is true that by controlling a nation’s currency, one essentially controls the nation. Governments who are beholden to third parties and private banks for their money are not governments at all – they are receiverships existing solely at the pleasure of the controlling oligarchy. As Mayer Amschel Rothschild once stated, “Give me control of a nation’s money supply and I care not who makes its laws.”

www.activistpost.com...

The real reason why we are over there and arming terrorist groups is because of the global banking cartel. They have laws against for-interest banking (usury) and the globalist nwo banking cartels can't control their country without first controlling their money.

edit on 27/8/13 by masqua because: added ex tags

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Libya had interest free banking too, and look what happened to them!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't understand it enough to say yay or nay but it certainly appears that countries that aren't part of the Rothschild system are constantly on the hit list. Having said that, I can also understand the idea of clearing a path for an Iranian strike possibly fitting in here too

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, I don't think money is the reason this time, as it makes no sense, the world would end up destroyed / will end up destroyed. I was just talking about it with a friend earlier, I decided the motive was depopulation due to lack of resources.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Well, I don't think money is the reason this time, as it makes no sense, the world would end up destroyed / will end up destroyed. I was just talking about it with a friend earlier, I decided the motive was depopulation due to lack of resources.

What lack of resources? The only things that are in short supply are those that are controlled. Look at all the threads we've seen where governments have been preventing people from growing food!! Surely if there's a shortage they'd encourage people to grow?
Recycling is full steam ahead, most resources now go in a continuous circle, to be used over and over again.
The only thing there's a shortage of is money, and thats because the greedy have more than their fare share!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, I'll be the oddball and say it's no more about money here than Iraq was about Oil. We didn't even get our OWN military vehicles filled free like Bush said would pay for itself in 2002. Yeah... Fat chance that turned out to be. If that was oil, I'm donald duck and where are my low prices for surplus supply?!

Same here... Money is a benefit. No question. Some of the Islamic ways of doing things, among some sects especially, drive TPTB absolutely wild to see ended. There is also the matter of Iran being sanction proof and laughing at all this anyway. If one reads back to the early part of the last decade, Iran spent a lot of time and energy recalling it's physical gold and assets in from Europe and other markets. This wasn't long before they found good reasons to need that done ...but it was before it began. They planned for this...and nothing we're doing is annoying them near enough. It's driving Obama and State people bonkers, IMO.

There is also that transnational pipleline, already signed for construction to begin from Iran to Lebanon by way of Syria. That isn't simply a new capability for how much? That's a connection that has literally never existed before. Ever. The potential to cut the trip through the Suez and around the Arabian Peninsula for the Gulf out of things to just port at Syria? Well...... They think long term over there and so do we. The stakes here are a lot higher than just one issue, I believe.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Artificial scarcity.

They love to play that game with us.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Oh, I agree. In just two spots, and one is in Alaska to hear a few insiders who have talked about it, they can tap reserves sufficient to keep things running along for a long long time. The other is in the Pacific and all those with interest are already keeping guns nearby, so to speak.

The funny thing is, a good % of both Russia and China probably haven't even been properly surveyed for resources yet, as folks are talking about peak this or peak that. Peak within the surveyed world is a pretty 'Earth is flat' outlook ...but it's sure an effective lever for manipulation.

I wonder...what the world's attitude will be when the US pops that little surprise about how they all tapped out, supplying our needs ..while we sat on a big big bump to keep us going when their good times end. Ought to be....awkward, to say the least. Then again, it's probably naive to think other major resource nations haven't done the same thing in one form or another. Musical Chairs will never have been more contact sport at some point in the future. No shortage. Just control.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What happens when more countries transition off the petro-dollar?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Money/Control of trade are always the reasons for war.

What do you think changes when the war is over?, does the country that loses become a subjugate of the victor?, does it change it's practices regarding business and monetary policy to suit the winner of the conflict?.

Examples being Japan, Germany, Iraq, Vietnam, South Korea, and a whole slew of other examples.....

How is it with the information available in this world now, that so many can be so naïve?.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
First and fore most they planned on taking over the Middle East for resources which equal $$ and power!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Ding Ding Ding!!!
We have the truth here.

Follow the money and you find the real story.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
People still don't get it. It is all about the NSA spying. Why is France pushing the US and other countries to take over Africa? why attack the Middle East? Well the PRISM map showed a lot in a simple picture.

Notice how Africa does not have a lot of spy capability for the NSA/NWO/NATO/UN? Well the Middle East Syria/Iran/North Korea also leave a blank spot for them. And any where they have this spy control they control the markets, the people and the money.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So Syrian rebels use chemical weapons and we attack the Syrian government because we don't like them.
We screwed up in Libya, Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan. Its just eliminating current powers( who do suck but its a regional thing) to grab resources or to force them under the New World Order umbrella. making them democracies and wanting peace is fine but they don't want it. We poisoned Chavez for the same reason, not that he wasn't a creep. I hate the Iranians but now maybe we should just leave them alone.
We have nobody to trust anymore. We used to be able to trust the US government to do what was in our best interests, right or wrong or good or bad. Now we can't, they seem intent to shaft us like the rest.

top topics

join