It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If women thought and acted like men, would men like it and respect women?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimelessWatch00
This women bashing is getting quite OLD, the USA would not be in the mess it's in if men had the BALLS to step up to the plate, MEN are the ones who have messes this planet up (Fact). I had 2 grown men standing at my door trying to recruit me to the church, I told them what was going on in America, but they were too scared and fearful to do anything about it. I HAVE NO FEAR we men and women need to stand up to save our kids & grand kids. A man who has to bash women shows what a LITTLE MAN he really is. BTW little man WHO brought you into this world?

+ 1

Good point on weak little men.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

wish I could answer your question, but women have always been a mystery to me, I gave up trying to figure em out ages ago,,,, after i got to the stage of wondering if men and women are actually the male and female of the same species... ahhhh my braincells are boiling again,,,,, just accept them for what they are,,, if you try to figure em out you are on the way to insanity.....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
reply to post by Greatest I am

wish I could answer your question, but women have always been a mystery to me, I gave up trying to figure em out ages ago,,,, after i got to the stage of wondering if men and women are actually the male and female of the same species... ahhhh my braincells are boiling again,,,,, just accept them for what they are,,, if you try to figure em out you are on the way to insanity.....

I hope not. It is on my to do list.

Seems I have to start at about here.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My friend posted a pic on facebook, the caption read...
"Dont try to understand women, women understand women and they hate each other"

I chuckled.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy
My friend posted a pic on facebook, the caption read...
"Dont try to understand women, women understand women and they hate each other"

I chuckled.

Remember the guys that never wanted to introduce their sisters to any of their friends.

Most dads I know sure look hard at any who come sniffing around their daughters. They remember when they were young.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join