Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Prepare for Aryanisation: Holocaust Denial, Conspiracy Theory, Aliens and the Race Agenda

page: 6
62
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


It's been open to scholastic investigation for the better part of seventy years.

If it's not the most investigated period in history, it's certainly in the conversation.




posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


It's been open to scholastic investigation for the better part of seventy years.

If it's not the most investigated period in history, it's certainly in the conversation.


You have to be kidding? There is places in the world where it lands you in prison. In other places you might not get arrested but your entire life will be ruined.

How can the most advanced and regimented military group in history make such a blunder? If they wanted the jews dead they would of killed them, not meticulously build camps and struggle to send prisoners to and from during one of the most turbulent war times in history, it doesn't make sense.

Then we have all the survivors who apparently lived through multiple gassings (scientifically impossible) at different camps. Then at the trials they tell us the bodies were dug up and burned. Stating that they used females to ignite the fires because "they are more flamable then males". It's CRAZY talk. Don't forget they were shaved to make mattresses and fat used to make soap and skin for lampshades.


These people were sent to camps, work camps, with the ultimate goal of shipping them out of Europe. During the course of the war many supply lines were cut to these places and people died of disease and starvation. A terrible thing either way, but not nearly what they claimed and used to parlay the world into their hands.

Then there's the little problem of the "6 million dead jews" happening at least a dozen times over the last 150 years. A little google investigation will show that they've tried this game many times before but it finally stuck with WWII. Once they got the plan outlined between rothschild and the west, it was easy to follow through, especially with the trials being 75% jewish and not allowing any other evidence or testimony to be presented. After that you just add in decades of brainwashing through school, media, and countless memorials, and you get a population that believes or is too afraid to question.

But let's assume it's all true the way they say it is, and that we should "NEVER FORGET". Well then we must hold the jews to the same scrutiny, for israel is running the exact same playbook which they claimed did them soo much harm. People need to wake up and stop being so easily led. If we're gonna cry for them for all eternity then I want memorials in ever part of the world for the genocide against Europeans carried out by the bolshevik jews. I want reparations to be paid out to all the survivors and family members.

The world can continue to call people that question the holocaust anti-semite, in turn we should call jews that deny their crimes of the soviet era anti-white/christian. Or anti-arab/muslim for the genocide being carried out in the ME by them and their western puppets.



posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan
 


Legitimate investigation is open to anyone.

If you're referring to what can kindly be called "historical revisionism"...then you'd be correct.

On my book shelves are several, as in eighteen, books written researching various aspects of the holocaust. Some written just after WWII, and a number as recently as last year.

The "why" of the research is key. If your purpose is to call into question the fact of the Holocaust even happening? Then yes, your going to land yourself into some trouble...

All too many of these "researchers" are merely attempting to rehabilitate the Nazi's, or their vassals. Or they're Hitler apologists attempting the same thing. Or "merely" anti-Semitics...

Now before you get all huffy, I'm accusing no one of anything. Many, including myself, question some aspects of the Holocaust, and I'm in no way anti-Semitic. I'm a bit different than many, because I actually believe the numbers are, in fact, much higher than history reports.

The laws in various nations are to prevent the rise of whatever version of National Socialism/Facism they fear...

Not saying its right, because it's not. But to say that all research is forbidden would be mistaken.



posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by wingsfan
 


Legitimate investigation is open to anyone.

If you're referring to what can kindly be called "historical revisionism"...then you'd be correct.

On my book shelves are several, as in eighteen, books written researching various aspects of the holocaust. Some written just after WWII, and a number as recently as last year.

The "why" of the research is key. If your purpose is to call into question the fact of the Holocaust even happening? Then yes, your going to land yourself into some trouble...

All too many of these "researchers" are merely attempting to rehabilitate the Nazi's, or their vassals. Or they're Hitler apologists attempting the same thing. Or "merely" anti-Semitics...

Now before you get all huffy, I'm accusing no one of anything. Many, including myself, question some aspects of the Holocaust, and I'm in no way anti-Semitic. I'm a bit different than many, because I actually believe the numbers are, in fact, much higher than history reports.

The laws in various nations are to prevent the rise of whatever version of National Socialism/Facism they fear...

Not saying its right, because it's not. But to say that all research is forbidden would be mistaken.



How does that work ?

The numbers accepted by the holocaust museums are made from the maximum numbers the crematoria could cremate within the timescale.

But that is based on cremating several bodies at a time and assuming they would burn at the same time as a single cremation !.....However as has already been posted in another thread, there IS correspondence existing from one camp to another stating that they had managed to cremate 26 bodies in a day !!!......Though that figure could still be on the high side due to the emaciated bodies that had succumbed to disease being cremated, as most crematoria of today would struggle to cremate 24 bodies per day...iirc

Btw The accepted number of Jews who perished in the whole Camp system is put at around 3 million, according to holocaust museums.

So unless more were killed outside of the camps I can't see how the numbers could be higher.



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
You have to be kidding? There is places in the world where it lands you in prison. In other places you might not get arrested but your entire life will be ruined.


The majority of those that have ended up in the dock have been tried under racism and incitement of hatred laws. Those laws do not specifically related to Holocaust Denial, and only when Holocaust Denial is accompanied by racism or incitement of hatred can those laws be applied.


Originally posted by wingsfan
How can the most advanced and regimented military group in history make such a blunder? If they wanted the jews dead they would of killed them, not meticulously build camps and struggle to send prisoners to and from during one of the most turbulent war times in history, it doesn't make sense.


In terms of the Eastern advance, following the invasion of Poland and the subsequent push East, the Jews (and other racial and political targets) were just killed summarily.

The Concentration Camps, in Germany, were for housing political prisoners, not for purposes of ethnic cleansing. They housed political opponents, ideological opponents, social deviants and intelligentsia primarily. Some Jews were imprisoned there also, but not primarily because they were Jewish.

With the imposition of the Nuremberg Laws, the Reich Jews, were unable to engage in most types of work, unable to own businesses and property, and had become increasingly reliant on the black market to survive. The original goal was to get the Jews to emigrate. This proved too slow, and by 1941, the demand for ‘living space’ for those who had responded to the Auslander propaganda, led to ghettoisation of the remaining Jews as well as even greater restrictions of their movement to prevent black market trade which was seen as damaging to the fragile war economy. By cutting off their only means of feeding themselves, combined with over crowding with limited access to basic hygiene facilities, disease and starvation became the next problem. People were already complaining that the Nazis had failed to deliver their promise of a Jew free Reich, now the ghettos were an eye sore, one that was effecting morale.

Adolf Eichmann and Reinhard Heydrich, who had previously been overseeing the emigration programme were tasked with finding a final solution. Heinrich Himmler had seen for himself the process that was occurring in the East. Just a few minutes watching men, women and children being lined up and shot into mass graves had made him vomit and faint. He had set up a hospital specifically for treating the members of the Eastern death squads since mental breakdowns and alcoholism was rife. He knew that in the case of the German Jews this mode of death would be too hard on his men, they would after all be faced with killing people who spoke the same language as they did, and who’s children would look just like their own. Himmler therefore decided to employ the expertise of the T4 Euthanasia programme and their experience in killing ‘humanely’ to come up with a solution. This is where the idea of the ‘gas chambers’ came about. They had used vans, equipped with a back feed of carbon monoxide, to empty the mental institutions of the Reich, and they first adapted this technique to start clearing out the ghettos. In the meantime, the Ghettos in Germany were being cleared, their occupants transported into other ghettos in the East. This resulted in more complaints from local Gauleiter’s, Lublin was then selected as the holding area for the Jews. The death machinery took some time to be put in place. Auschwitz was used in the interim, using carbon monoxide fed into air tight buildings, to get rid of the worst cases. The rest were moved further and further East until they reached Lublin. There under the command of Oldilo Globocnik, the death camps were designed to provide the least possible disruption to the murder process, thereby protecting the mental health of the SS personnel.

The trains would arrive at a station, often decorated with welcoming signs and imagery, flower boxes, to detract from the true purpose. They would be directed to undress and shower. The whole process was designed to prevent panic, fear and resistence. The transportees had been told that they were going to a new life in the East, right up until the end this is what they were led to believe. The stations were not linked to anywhere though. They were in remote locations, were nothing more than processing plants. The disposal work was done by Jews. These Jews were changed regularly, the previous lot murdered and replaced by new arrivals. We know this only because of the escape that took place at Sobibor of these workers. Much of the details of the operations in the East has only recently come under scrutiny which has allowed it to gather elements of mystery and improbability. With the lifting of the Iron Curtain though, much has come to light.


Originally posted by wingsfan
Then we have all the survivors who apparently lived through multiple gassings (scientifically impossible) at different camps. Then at the trials they tell us the bodies were dug up and burned. Stating that they used females to ignite the fires because "they are more flamable then males". It's CRAZY talk. Don't forget they were shaved to make mattresses and fat used to make soap and skin for lampshades.


I think that you have a number of things confused. At camps such as Auschwitz, which had killing facilities but was essentially a slave labour camp, there were selections for death. Both new arrivals and inmates who were deemed unfit for work were selected for death. It is therefore possible that some may have escaped selection multiple times. I have seen no reports of people actually being selected, entering the killing facility and surviving though.

If you look up Aktion 1005 though, you will see that there was a directive given to exhume mass graves and burn the corpses therein. This process and operation is well documented, and was largely a reaction to the ill fated aggression against Russia. When the Red Army began it’s advance West, it became essential to conceal the mass, and to leave as little evidence as possible.

The soap story, I believe has been debunked. As has much of the hearsay and exaggeration that surrounded the killing processes. The dead were though processed. Hair and clothing was recycled into manufacturing and this practice made a significant impact on Germany’s ability to continue with the war following the US joining the Allies, and hostility with Russia. Also, gold and other valuables were extracted from the victims. Everything of use, was used, nothing was wasted. The gold in many cases can be traced through the Melmer Shipments.


Originally posted by wingsfan
These people were sent to camps, work camps, with the ultimate goal of shipping them out of Europe. During the course of the war many supply lines were cut to these places and people died of disease and starvation. A terrible thing either way, but not nearly what they claimed and used to parlay the world into their hands.


The Jews of the Reich were not sent to camps. They were ghettoised prior to transportation East to the killing facilities, though some had transferrble skills that enabled them to be selected for forced work programmes in the East, and therefore were interred in Concentration Camps, they were not initially interred prior to transportation East.


Originally posted by wingsfan
Then there's the little problem of the "6 million dead jews" happening at least a dozen times over the last 150 years. A little google investigation will show that they've tried this game many times before but it finally stuck with WWII. Once they got the plan outlined between rothschild and the west, it was easy to follow through, especially with the trials being 75% jewish and not allowing any other evidence or testimony to be presented. After that you just add in decades of brainwashing through school, media, and countless memorials, and you get a population that believes or is too afraid to question.


The six million figure does seem to have entered into the collective consciousness prior to the Holocaust. I don’t think that that is a conincidence, but nor do I think that it constitutes evidence of a game. No one has ever suggested that the six million figure was anything other than an estimate, and that that estimate was agreed by the judges and counsels in conference prior to the Nuremberg Trials. I do not know where you get the 75% figure from, that has no basis in reality. Nor does your accusation that ‘other evidence’ was not presented. This contradicts the over all trial record.


Originally posted by wingsfan
But let's assume it's all true the way they say it is, and that we should "NEVER FORGET". Well then we must hold the jews to the same scrutiny, for israel is running the exact same playbook which they claimed did them soo much harm. People need to wake up and stop being so easily led. If we're gonna cry for them for all eternity then I want memorials in ever part of the world for the genocide against Europeans carried out by the bolshevik jews. I want reparations to be paid out to all the survivors and family members.

The claim of ‘Bolshevik Jews’ in itself is propaganda holding little basis in reality and demonstrating your own inclination towards being easily led.

Israel, much like the Nazis, demonstrate what happens when you brutalise a people. The German people suffered terribly during their unconditional surrender, thousands starved to death while the Allies continued the blockade. This provided fertile ground for extremism following the signing of the Treaty of Versailles. Similarly, many of the first European Jewish migrants to Palestine following the introduction of the Nuremberg Laws were first trained, in Berlin, in militancy, as freedom fighters, and adding to that, the later, mass immigration of those who had fled the Nazis, or had survived forced labour programmes, and you have a similar ideological demographic to the one that helped shape Nazism. Brutality begets brutality.


Originally posted by wingsfan
The world can continue to call people that question the holocaust anti-semite, in turn we should call jews that deny their crimes of the soviet era anti-white/christian. Or anti-arab/muslim for the genocide being carried out in the ME by them and their western puppets.


People who deny the Holocaust often use anti-semitic accusations to support their conspiracy theories, and flavour the denial with age old prejudice against the Jews. Claiming that Bolshevism is a solely Jewish phenomenon is one such example of this, and was utilised effectively by the Nazis to gain popular support, leading to genocide. It has little basis in reality though, but it works because that seems to be what people want to hear, and due to their legal compliance, the Jews as often as not, silently acquiesce to their scapegoat-hood. The Holocaust changed that though, they realised that there were worse things than ghettoisation, and they realised that they did need to fight for their survival and could no longer remain passive in the face of proprosed oppression. I don’t really blame them for that. But nor does that excuse the violations of human rights, and territorial incursions that have been undertaken in the name of Israel.






top topics
 
62
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join