It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Month old baby dies days after 8 vaccinations- parents charged with murder..?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Baby A received eight vaccines in total, the five-in-one vaccine Pentaxim said to protect against diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, haemophilus influenza type B (Hib) and polio; the hepatitis B vaccine; the rotavirus vaccine; and a vaccine said to protect babies against pneumocococcal and non-typeable haemophilus influenzae disease, Prenevar/Prenvar.

Baby A woke up and appeared to be crabby and running a high fever. She was only was happy if we were holding her and carrying her. That day, I gave her Panado and was dabbing her with a cool face towel to bring the fever down. At about 15:30 or so I had just finished feeding her and gave her to my husband to burp and as he was burping he heard her gasp for like a breath of air and when I looked at her she had collapsed on his shoulder and wasn’t breathing. She turned blue and we tried to give her CPR but as we were doing that she was throwing up and still was not breathing.

After what seemed like forever, the doctor appeared and informed the anxious parents that their daughter had blood on her brain and appeared to have been shaken. He said that the little girl had multiple fractures of the long bones.

Mrs. A said that around this time that the pediatrician requested a biopsy to test the collagen for brittle bone disease. The results of this test are not known because Baby A’s medical records have since gone missing.

This is yet another tragic case in which parents have been accused of shaking their baby, after a possible vaccine injury has occurred. Baby A’s vaccination card showed that at the tender age of five months she had received a total of 21 routine vaccinations. This is a vast number of vaccinations and it is becoming evident that many babies of this age cannot tolerate an onslaught of toxins, chemicals and poisons of this magnitude

QUOTE:
Naturally’ who stated that during a search of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a total of 28,317 adverse reactions had been reported since the vaccine had been approved in 2000 which included:

558 deaths
555 life threatening conditions
238 permanent disabilities
2,584 hospitalizations
101 prolonged hospitalizations
8,166 emergency room cases
16,155 “not serious” [5]
END QUOTE:

Sadly, these parents have been accused and charged with the murder of their daughter without any substantial evidence of foul play. There appears to be no evidence of external head injuries or bruising to the upper body to indicate that Baby A had been shaken.

You can take 1000 people and regardless of "something" some will have success and some small percentage will perish...That is part and parcel of what makes us successful as a species...call it natural selection....

Just for a talking point let's assume the child died of an adverse reaction tho the 21 drugs introduced into her system...The parents have lost their daughter (sad enough right there) and it appears they will lose their freedom and life's savings to defend themselves...? Very upsetting story and I have to wonder if the child would have grown up healthy "IF" the shots were spaced or not given at all?
edit on 23-8-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
He said that the little girl had multiple fractures of the long bones.

I've read a lot of accusations of vaccines, but this is the first time I've seen somebody claim that a vaccine causes lots of broken bones.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That is part and parcel of what makes us successful as a species...call it natural selection....

There is nothing natural about 21 vaccines.
Natural would be the child not getting any vaccines and letting nature take its course.
F%%kng manufacturers of the vaccines, and those who push this poisoning of our children should be held liable for every one of those deaths/hospitalizations/disabilities, etc..

edit on 23-8-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by 727Sky
He said that the little girl had multiple fractures of the long bones.

I've read a lot of accusations of vaccines, but this is the first time I've seen somebody claim that a vaccine causes lots of broken bones.

If you read the article, the doctor's report which indicated there were broken bones is missing.

Mrs. A said that around this time that the pediatrician requested a biopsy to test the collagen for brittle bone disease. The results of this test are not known because Baby A’s medical records have since gone missing.

Over recent years, there has been a dramatic rise in the number of parents being accused of shaken baby syndrome after a possible vaccine injury has occurred. In 1998, Dr. Viera Scheibner called this rise an “epidemic.” In a paper published by Nexus, she wrote:

Some time ago I started getting requests from lawyers or the accused parents themselves for expert reports. A close study of the history of these cases revealed something distinctly sinister: in every single case, the symptoms appeared shortly after the baby’s vaccinations

2+2= 4 or just a conspiracy?

According to Reuters, in 2009 the Dutch authorities banned the vaccine Prevenar after three infants died within two weeks of receiving the vaccine. This was the same time frame that occurred between the administration of the vaccine and Baby A’s death.

There appears to be no evidence of external head injuries or bruising to the upper body to indicate that Baby A had been shaken.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've personally seen doctors twist things around on people, trying to discredit the people so the suspicion of wrongdoing is taken off of the doctors or pharma companies. If they wouldn't have questioned the vaccines as causing this, they would not be protecting themselves from prosecution. Doctors do this kind of stuff once in a while. I have seen it happen to a couple of people over the years, I knew the true particulars of the situations. Other ones I have seen, the people did something stupid and were caught. It is about making people fear challenging the medical trades decisions that is the reasoning for this kind of stuff.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
21 vaccinations in total?..seems like a hell of alot, if there are no medical records what exactly are they going to use in court to prosecute?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This baby died from "shaken baby syndrome". Multiple broken bones, blood on the brain

This is sick- using the murder of a child to make a conspiracy theory seem relevant. Just awful.

And Vaers is a joke. The vast majority of posts regarding potential vaccine injuries are made by personal-injury attorneys. and they go unverified. according to VAERS and conspiracy thoerists, every ilness and death in infants is caused by vaccines.

Science? Bah humbug

Autopsy reports? Forgeries!

willful ignorance is s symptom of a serious psychological disorder

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa
This baby died from "shaken baby syndrome". Multiple broken bones, blood on the brain

This is sick- using the murder of a child to make a conspiracy theory seem relevant. Just awful.

And Vaers is a joke. The vast majority of posts regarding potential vaccine injuries are made by personal-injury attorneys. and they go unverified. according to VAERS and conspiracy thoerists, every ilness and death in infants is caused by vaccines.

Science? Bah humbug

Autopsy reports? Forgeries!

willful ignorance is s symptom of a serious psychological disorder

What do you KNOW about vaccines? I am a biochemist and KNOW much about them considering I've worked in a consulting role for three of the top vaccine manufacturers currently selling their toxins.

Please refrain from posing as a scientific expert since your post shows you are nothing of the sort. Stick to what you know...whatever that may be.
edit on 24-8-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Serious? my post consists of the facts of this case.

Yours consists of a personal attack.

I hope to stoop, but I cant believe you are a biochemist. If so, it is amazing that you seem to havr no understanding of shaken baby syndrome and the general actions of most vaccines.

And yes, I do know what I'm talking about

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonclod
21 vaccinations in total?..seems like a hell of alot, if there are no medical records what exactly are they going to use in court to prosecute?

remember its a 5 in one shot plus usually 2 others shots are needed every time my daughter has gone in its been 3 shots two in one leg and one in the other

with mulituple vacs in one shot you can see how it will add up

edit on 24-8-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
As this happened in Africa, I suspect they weren't fully informed of how the vaccines should be given. Eight is way too many vaccines to be given at one time. And apparently there were some problems with previous vaccines. And considering it was Africa, sanitation may not have been optimal.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oops Bill....oops.

edit on 24-8-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

remember its a 5 in one shot plus usually 2 others shots are needed every time my daughter has gone in its been 3 shots two in one leg and one in the other

i never knew there were so many..i got whatever you got in the 60,s..lol, i guess a few have been added to the list
your poor daughter must not like doctor visits..lol

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

We should be trusting of trained medical and law enforcement professionals of who have spent potentially decades studying and treating cases like these.

Waving the immunization conspiracy flag over a potential criminal case of child abuse isn't a good idea. You are hurting any potential good that could come from the movement by believing people who have every reason to lie to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

i never knew there were so many..i got whatever you got in the 60,s..lol, i guess a few have been added to the list
your poor daughter must not like doctor visits..lol

she just some i think 5 in total out of 3 shots yeah every time she has to go a small piece of me cringes after reading post like these you really question the validity of it all. shes a trooper though runs around after like nothing happened. Cant imagine or want to imagine how the parents feel in this it just to horrific

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm saddened by the death of any child regardless of how it happens.
What also saddens me is the anti-vax lobbyists using even the most tenuous of stories to promote their anti-medicine.
To try and link shaken-baby syndrome to vaccinations is just the product of a very sick and twisted mind.
Shaken Baby Syndrome & Vaccinations

Why don't anti-vaxxers post stories like this one on their sites so people can have balanced information instead?

10th Baby Dies

Teen Dies from Measles Complications

Why don't we see these making the headlines on these sites as they're there primarily for the health of humanity aren't they (sarcasm)?

I've taken an interest in vaccines ever since I became a father 14 years ago and after researching properly (I've a background in physiology and medicine) decided that the positives far, far outweighed the negatives for child vaccinations.
I read anti-vax sites quite often and it amazes me how much they out and out lie to push their agenda but to go back to my "question " earlier, why do they lie?

The answer's simple I'm afraid. And sadly familiar.
Money, generally in the form of compensation.

I may start a thread about this soon as I'm very close to gaining some very interesting evidence on this matter suffice to say that are possibly some "partnerships" with some prominent anti-vax sites and certain litigation lawyer firms. I shall wait until I have said evidence before I name and shame.

As for VAERS, well the only people who actually use this as "evidence" are the anti-vaxxers.
VAERS, on it's own, is meaningless.
Anyone can report to VAERS (indeed, there have been incidences of lawyers posting false reports in the past...) and the main problem is that the event can be absolutely anything just as long as it's happened within the notifiable time.
For instance, if someone gets a vaccine then two days later gets hit by a car and dies, this can be reported into VAERS as a severe adverse event. If someone contracts a cold shortly after vaccination, this can be reported.
Does this mean that the vaccines are responsible?
Not in the least but both incidents can be reported to VAERS and included in general stats.

Vaccinations are a hot topic but they really shouldn't be.
People need to be given balanced information about vaccines but with the prevalence of anti-vax hysteria and dedicated sites on the internet this information is becoming harder and harder to find.
And just to reiterate it, they're not doing it for the good of people's health, they're doing it for money pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

If you go to Jim Jones's ournalist website he has an article on there where a police sargent from Australia communicated with him said that the shaken baby syndrome is just a cover for these vaccinations induced deaths and that parents are put in goal for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Some extra information is required, which would be on the med docs
But surprised no ones picked up on this

As has been stated CPR was applied
And long bones have been found to be broken

The use of CPR can often result in broken ribs, breast bone and clavicles ( collar bones )
The collarbones are part of the long bone family, and the breastbone and especially ribs are often incorrectly referred to as long bones ( even by professional medical staff ) whereas they are actually flat bones

This is on an adult

On a young child only one hand should be used for compressions and to a lesser depth
Even when the correct method is used broken bones are still frequent

On a baby .......two fingers are used for compressions
But still may result in broken bones

If these parents had used the wrong technique they could have done a lot of damage, while still not being responsible for the death, and may even explain the blood on the brain

A baby's bones don't nessasairily make that crisp snapping sound as they can still be quite soft

Now I'm no doctor or nurse or medical professional, just a combat medic with hands on
If a doctor or nurse is in the house that wants to correct me, please do ......I try to keep up to date

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Some extra information is required, which would be on the med docs
But surprised no ones picked up on this

As has been stated CPR was applied
And long bones have been found to be broken

The use of CPR can often result in broken ribs, breast bone and clavicles ( collar bones )
The collarbones are part of the long bone family, and the breastbone and especially ribs are often incorrectly referred to as long bones ( even by professional medical staff ) whereas they are actually flat bones

This is on an adult

On a young child only one hand should be used for compressions and to a lesser depth
Even when the correct method is used broken bones are still frequent

On a baby .......two fingers are used for compressions
But still may result in broken bones

If these parents had used the wrong technique they could have done a lot of damage, while still not being responsible for the death, and may even explain the blood on the brain

A baby's bones don't nessasairily make that crisp snapping sound as they can still be quite soft

Now I'm no doctor or nurse or medical professional, just a combat medic with hands on
If a doctor or nurse is in the house that wants to correct me, please do ......I try to keep up to date

Exactly...and thanks for posting. As far as trusting Doctors and law enforcement...

Statistics show that approximately 195,000 people are killed every year by medical errors in the US. The study notes that about 1.14 million patient-safety incidents occurred among the 37 million hospitalizations in the Medicare population over the years 2000-2002. Hospital costs associated with such medical errors were estimated at $324 million in October 2008 alone

I do until they screw up,,,and there are plenty of screw ups. Last time I looked there were 160,000 medical 'screw ups' resulting in death every year in the USA...... as far as cops and crime investigators yep they are highly skilled professionals unless they lie to CYA or are told by a judge (for whatever reason) or that the prosecuter wants this person put away... Then all bets are off..Plenty of example on ATS documented. Everything from false flags to killing someone and saying the perp did something yet when the film is reviewed it is a lie...Yea you trust who ever you want to. Many have been on their knees praying just before the bullent hits the brain..

Better to realize the possibilities of someone's actions so you can go in with knowledge other than being lead by blind faith...IMO

Being old I have had several friends who have died...One girl with small brain tumors had her whole head X-rayed (with an already swollen brain) instead of the tumor area....yep she died 3 days later...DUH! Yet she had walked in on her own power complaining about a slight dizziness...

Uncle shot in the back when he was 9 by a .22...The Doctor screwed up the operation so bad the uncle was crippled for the rest of his life..He died a 55

Arterial blood draw by a nurse who kept digging for over 3 minutes...(that is a long time)...Finally I told the nurse that is enough and to pull the needle out..She said she almost had it (blood)...15 seconds later I told the nurse to get the needle out or I would pull it out myself..Nurse did as I requested and left red faced....Cop and head nurse were called because I was not kidding and the nurse was pissed!

Head nurse asked what was going on? I told her and she apologized and drew the blood on the first try. The cop asked me if there was going to be a problem and I told him if the person was his wife would you sit still and watch them hurt his wife due to their ineptitude? He did not say a word and turned and left..

On a more personal note I ruptured a disc in my back...Lucky for me I had some friends who had the same problem...One had enjoyed three operations on his back and after the third operation had to wear a tens machine all the time just to kill the pain... I went to 4 Doctors with a nurse who was my case worker...She was super...Three of the 4 doctors wanted to operate (ins money and I was just a piece of meat)...The last Doctor was the head neurosurgeon I think for M.D. Anderson ( big well known published professional ) and he told me flat out never let someone cut on your back unless it is the last resort....
I exercised took physical therapy and played golf...That was over ten years ago and I still play golf and unless I start gaining weight my back is not perfect but at least I am mobile...Biggest problem I have is sitting for an extended period of time. Thank goodness I did not do like the guy with the three operations...

One of my grand kids who is now 14 was a normal baby until at six months and she got the shots...Within one month the baby had changed...her eyes would not follow you as before when playing with her.... My wife mentioned there was something wrong with the baby...Yep sure enough she is an idiot savant now..

So yea of great faith in others good for you...I am more into trust but verify before any numb nuts or highly skilled professional does anything with me or mine. Maybe when you live a little more or see what I have seen you may change your toon or maybe not...No one knows what another has experienced unless the journey was walked in their shoes.

edit on 24-8-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Like someone said above, the broken bones could very well be from the resuscitation attempt. CPR can actually be pretty brutal.

8 vaccinations is one day seems like an awful lot for any size person, let alone a tiny one. That would have never happened with my children, I can tell you that.

I'm not comfortable with some vaccines. I had a series of vaccinations as an adult, a perfectly healthy adult at that, and a few months later all of that changed. My life has not been the same since. Sometime later, I came across multiple sources linking the exact vaccine series I had received... to my exact medical condition and symptoms... and even my story. I read a ton of case studies and personal stories from other people who's stories could have easily passed as my own. I guess I will never know for sure.

end off topic tangent/

Either way, its very sad situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join