It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Month old baby dies days after 8 vaccinations- parents charged with murder..?!?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Even watered down postings of clinical trial findings on vaccines and other meds, show deaths and adverse reactions.
For this reason, MOST RESULTS ARE NEVER MADE PUBLIC.
Or didn't you know that.
Deaths during the clinitrials are routinely covered up.

but, if you look at results of many of the trials, there are reports of injury. It'sneedle in the haystack kind of stuff, as mmost all Gov websites are nothing more than propaganda,
I believe it's clinical trial results dot gov. Knock yourself out
edit on 8/26/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
We should be trusting of trained medical and law enforcement professionals of who have spent potentially decades studying and treating cases like these.

Yes, we should trust this guy...

Originally posted by learnatic
If you go to Jim Jones's ournalist website he has an article on there where a police sargent from Australia communicated with him said that the shaken baby syndrome is just a cover for these vaccinations induced deaths and that parents are put in goal for it.

If a medical industry had a choice of destroying themselves or destroying the lives of 2 innocent people, what do you think they would choose?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Even watered down postings of clinical trial findings on vaccines and other meds, show deaths and adverse reactions.
For this reason, MOST RESULTS ARE NEVER MADE PUBLIC.
Or didn't you know that.
Deaths during the clinitrials are routinely covered up.

but, if you look at results of many of the trials, there are reports of injury. It'sneedle in the haystack kind of stuff, as mmost all Gov websites are nothing more than propaganda,
I believe it's clinical trial results dot gov. Knock yourself out
edit on 8/26/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

If most results are never made public how do you know about them?
If they're on the internet then by definition, they've been made public.

You're probably best posting links to verify these claims else people will just think you're making it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I was speaking to generally, and if you go look at the site I mentioned, where it posts the drug trials, 80% of them have no results posted. I just that tthe trial took place. I
There is also a movement for total transparency for drug trial results to be made public.

I'm also a medical professional, we do get info the public does not, and sometimes results are leaked by people involved in the studies, because they are so appalled that the drug killed people, but will be marketed anyway, and the fda has approved it.

Drug make their money this way.
Dangerous drugs are approved, with full knowledge it will probably kill or maim 1000s.
Vioxx was one such drug.
The only way the companies can be sued, is if a causal connection is made between the death of the person, and the drug.

That usually takes yearsto be put together by the public.
By that time, the drug company has made so much money of this poison, even if the suit is a multi million settlement, the drug company still comes out in the green.

Everyone says oh gee, you guys know nothing about this, until it's YOUR loved one that has died.
And that will happen,to even you, as they eventually put everyone on dangerous med.

edit on 8/27/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Some extra information is required, which would be on the med docs
But surprised no ones picked up on this

As has been stated CPR was applied
And long bones have been found to be broken

The use of CPR can often result in broken ribs, breast bone and clavicles ( collar bones )
The collarbones are part of the long bone family, and the breastbone and especially ribs are often incorrectly referred to as long bones ( even by professional medical staff ) whereas they are actually flat bones

This is on an adult

On a young child only one hand should be used for compressions and to a lesser depth
Even when the correct method is used broken bones are still frequent

On a baby .......two fingers are used for compressions
But still may result in broken bones

If these parents had used the wrong technique they could have done a lot of damage, while still not being responsible for the death, and may even explain the blood on the brain

A baby's bones don't nessasairily make that crisp snapping sound as they can still be quite soft

Now I'm no doctor or nurse or medical professional, just a combat medic with hands on
If a doctor or nurse is in the house that wants to correct me, please do ......I try to keep up to date

X-Ray tech here! You are absolutely correct. Your description of CPR is spot on. No corrections needed.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

I read anti-vax sites quite often and it amazes me how much they out and out lie to push their agenda but to go back to my "question " earlier, why do they lie?

You know, I started researching the vaccines when I was pregnant with my first child in 1992. Do you think it is easy to say no to the immense pressures put on you by the doctor and society? What, I don't love my children? I want to risk their health because of some flimsy data? No sir, and I don't think vaccines are efficacious or safe.

The immediate risks are not as concerning to me as the long term risks, though giving a day old child a Hep B vaccine is just stupid. England did some studies in the 90's and changed their vaccine schedule because of the incredible jump in SIDS. Guess what? The SIDS rates dropped drastically. That is proof enough for me that we are destroying our young who haven't even had a chance to develop a good immune system.

I decided to not vaccinate my children and they were extremely healthy. Then after my divorce my ex got them vaccinated and then the illnesses started. There is great concern for me regarding the viruses in the vaccines that come from animals. The viruses sit around until one day you are a mess. People are suffering as never before and it's a multi-faceted problem. From fluoride, aspartame, gmo's, vaccines, processed foods and it's all showing up as cancer, diabetes, MS, Fibromyalgia, thyroid problems, sterility, IQ's are lower, ADHD, and general behavior problems.

I do not think it is fair to simply imply we are just stupid, ignorant and uncaring. Making that decision was one of the hardest I ever made, and frankly I am at peace with it. My children will not get any vaccines and as they are becoming young adults I have given them the information so they can make an informed decision.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by Pardon?

I read anti-vax sites quite often and it amazes me how much they out and out lie to push their agenda but to go back to my "question " earlier, why do they lie?

You know, I started researching the vaccines when I was pregnant with my first child in 1992. Do you think it is easy to say no to the immense pressures put on you by the doctor and society? What, I don't love my children? I want to risk their health because of some flimsy data? No sir, and I don't think vaccines are efficacious or safe.

The immediate risks are not as concerning to me as the long term risks, though giving a day old child a Hep B vaccine is just stupid. England did some studies in the 90's and changed their vaccine schedule because of the incredible jump in SIDS. Guess what? The SIDS rates dropped drastically. That is proof enough for me that we are destroying our young who haven't even had a chance to develop a good immune system.

I decided to not vaccinate my children and they were extremely healthy. Then after my divorce my ex got them vaccinated and then the illnesses started. There is great concern for me regarding the viruses in the vaccines that come from animals. The viruses sit around until one day you are a mess. People are suffering as never before and it's a multi-faceted problem. From fluoride, aspartame, gmo's, vaccines, processed foods and it's all showing up as cancer, diabetes, MS, Fibromyalgia, thyroid problems, sterility, IQ's are lower, ADHD, and general behavior problems.

I do not think it is fair to simply imply we are just stupid, ignorant and uncaring. Making that decision was one of the hardest I ever made, and frankly I am at peace with it. My children will not get any vaccines and as they are becoming young adults I have given them the information so they can make an informed decision.

After seeing some of your replies an another thread about vaccines namely the Youtube videos you're citing as proof then I have every reason to debate your credentials.
I would definitely put you in to the ignorant bracket though as I don't sense any malice nor avarice.
The reason I would do that is that you are taking these videos (and sites probably) at face value and believing exactly what they say instead of digging a little deeper.
When you do actually dig a little deeper you will find that these sites tell nothing but lies and completely misinform people generally by misrepresenting study data without telling the whole story.
And just making things up too.
What helps me is my background in medicine. I'm not easily fooled by pseudo-medics.

If yo think I'm being harsh well apologies but I'm getting fed up of reading internet pseudo-medical ramblings on topics they've "learnt" from and anti-medicine site (or pro law-firm, whichever you wish to call them).

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by Pardon?

I was speaking to generally, and if you go look at the site I mentioned, where it posts the drug trials, 80% of them have no results posted. I just that tthe trial took place. I
There is also a movement for total transparency for drug trial results to be made public.

edit on 8/27/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

If a clinical trial has been completed then as long as you can download the data for analysis.
Okay, you need to have some knowledge of XML (or know someone or have a program to use it) but you'll get all the data you need. As far as I'm aware the data's available to everyone.
Same for the UK site.

If there's no data available then it generally means that the trial isn't complete or has been withdrawn.
Usually there's a list of all current and prospective trials on there which far out-number the completed ones which could give rise to your 80% figure.
I don;t know what type of medical professional you are but I thought you'd have at least been aware of this since you actually mentioned it.

As for other drugs "getting through" well it's very unfortunate but now and again it does happen. I'm sure there's a fair bit of greasing that goes on too.
But it certainly doesn't happen with every trial at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join