It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism, Race Wars, Race Baiting. Who Goes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

As a mother of a half nat am/half caucasian child, I worry that some lowlife is going to target her for her being mixed or mistaking her for being a member of a hated ethnic group. Just last year, we had to deal with some local boys (one we knew personally) that put Nazi symbols all over her minecraft "home" and she was also accosted by a fellow grade schooler who accused her of being Hispanic. When I see all this race baiting, it really makes me angry regardless of which side of the skin tone spectrum it is emanating from because it's stupidity like that that has made my child a target for racial based hatred already.

All the problems that we have in the world and race is the one that is being broadcast far and wide? Get freaking real people. There are bigger fish to fry.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

All the problems that we have in the world and race is the one that is being broadcast far and wide? Get freaking real people. There are bigger fish to fry.

Slow, steady, clap.

quoted for truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Any monkey of any color stupid enough to fight a race war deserves exactly the outcome of it.
Got to keep the tools occupied somehow.

No wonder we are ruled as we are -by who we are.
Either don't fall for it, or FALL for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'll opt out and watch you race haters kill each other. Wake me up when you're done. I'll keep my eyes on the prize and watch the real enemy. I'll create a life regardless of it. I quit watching the news because it's depressing to see reporters lowering themselves for ratings and adding to the problem. No accountability from anywhere; not in media, not in newspapers, and not from the White house.

We will not make it as a species if hate is all we have. I can't love hatred anymore. I opt out.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The first ones to go are the white left wing liberals who are going to be in for a shock when their 'equals of colour' turn on them and face the reality about race.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
The first ones to go are the white left wing liberals who are going to be in for a shock when their 'equals of colour' turn on them and face the reality about race.

Don't take my kindness as weakness. I will defend myself. Here's the deal, I'm not liberal. I'll protect my family. I also know not to put myself in stupid situations. I would like to co-exist and you cannot change that fact in my mind. I'm out in the middle of nowhere so it'll take all the crazies a long time to get to my neck of the woods. Have fun in the big city! Like I said I'll opt out but that doesn't mean I'll let you walk all over me. I don't trust most people regardless of color.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join