It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism, Race Wars, Race Baiting. Who Goes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So many threads and news articles, and people fighting amongst each other, yet I see something that most people dont seem to realize. And that is there are more "mixed" children and young adults out there than single raced people/children.

For those that are saying things that are racist and may not know it, or automatically picture in their minds ( as we all do it) such as black and white, are some out there not thinking about this, or when we do, will it be to late?

Here are some of the faces that are silently caught up in race conversations and dont even know it... does this matter to you?

When TSHTF Who in this photo is going to "get it"?

What about these folks? Whos child gets fingered as a particular "race"

What about this happy couple? Which one is the right race, and what category will their child fall into?

See where I am going with this? This isnt about color, but about people. People are in all categories and the only thing that we should be concerned with is WHO we are NOT what COLOR we are.

This will become a slippery slope of racism in ways that we have never seen before, if we keep worrying about color, we will allow those criminals, pedophiles, murderers, etc,. run free while we argue about whos color is better or worse than the other.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The world races should interbreed will break down more hate barriers.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It'd be nice if everyone was "brown".

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

It would be, but then there would be discrimination over other physical characteristics. Eye and hair color, what have you.
Even in places where most people are brown, like Brazil, there is animosity between the lighter and darker shades of brown people.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I recognize my brothers and sisters in all colours of the skin colour spectrum!

We all came from the same place originally.

Some people are just trying to stir up trouble because they have hatred in their souls and project all their own unhappiness onto an imagined enemy.

That is what Hitler did. It is what Charles Manson preached. I would say to all those people who are racist LOOK what company you are keeping!

edit on 23-8-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My grandsons are mixed and when the oldest one was asked what color he was he said, "Duh, beige!" which I thought was a perfect answer to that question. Luckily, so far, he has no idea that anybody cares that some folks are darker than others.

The current situation is not necessarily black vs. white, but Thug vs. non-thug. (IMHO)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
After reading the postings of this thread, I think I will weigh in on this one:

To end all hate in this country and to put an end to the question of race, and please do not flame me, but it would work, and the idea would not be popular:

But to end all of the race baiting, hating and the blame industry, it has to start in one of 2 places: Either the home or the schools. As it is not likely to happen in the homes, it has to go to the schools. To change the very minds of the children, it would have to go old school, very old school when it comes to teaching children. I am talking discipline, strict discipline, step out of line, get into trouble, and make it hurt. Bring back spankings in school, where the students stay in line and behave. Enforce a dress code, that means everyone dresses in a particular style of clothing. And then ultimately break down the barriers, part of the rules would have to be, that any reference to race would be grounds for immediate punishment. There is no black, no white, no asian, no this or that, just one group of people. No exceptions. Drill it into the minds of the kids for several years, for a generation and the amount of hate based on race would drop if not dissappear. But it has to be equal across the board. It would mean that if an African American student was to use the N word, he gets into trouble. If a white student was to cause trouble with a Hispanic student he gets into trouble, and so on.

Start going back to some of the values that our parents and grandparents were raised with and see the difference in the children, make public education tougher, not easier, no more excuses, no more well poor Johnny has this or that problem. Life is not easy and if we want to prepare them for life, well then the child has to have the drive, and the discipline for such. And then after school, as much as I hate to admit or state this, send all students into the military for a 2 year term. The US military, while it is not popular, does not have the same kinds of racial problems that the rest of society has, it is not tolerated and the punishments are harsh. Every one is equal and ultimately end up having to either conform or end up in a very bad way.

A generation of this would end all of this race stuff.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I can tell you who goes...anyone that comes to my door looking to make me or my family "go". I don't look for trouble but if it comes to find me I will do my best to put an end to trouble.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In future there will be only one mixed race as eventually we all will blend.

When i say im proud mother of very blond blue eyed son, its not about racism its about valuing my family inheritance. it gives me uttermost pleasure to think that my genes actually beated hubbys (brown hair and brown eyes ) genes what comes to our son

We Blonds still have a chance.. it´s slim but still a chance

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Even in places where most people are brown, like Brazil, there is animosity between the lighter and darker shades of brown people.

And India, I wonder how that got started.
www.mtholyoke.edu...
edit on 083131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

"Racism, Race Wars, Race Baiting. Who Goes?"

I think a couple of events that we all should look out for...are planned on September 11, 2013

"Muslims who have begun promoting a 9/11 march in Washington that originally was to protest “anti-Islamic bigotry in the U.S.” and then turned into a “MarchAgainst Fear” may have some competition."

"n what was a virtual impossibility before the Internet, a Facebook page has been created in which many individuals are coordinating what they have dubbed “2 Million Bikers to DC.”

At the Mr. Conservative blog, the author said: “The best way to counter bad speech is to oppose it with good speech. Sometimes ‘speech’ can be expressed simply by the number of people who are willing to show up to support a principle. That’s the view that hundreds of bikers (so far) across American have as they prepare to join a ’2 Million Biker Ride to DC’ to counter the planned Sept. 11 ‘Million Muslim March.’”

Link: www.wnd.com...

Edit: The reason I posted the above is because I see the potential for civil unrest regarding race relations between Musliums and others in the U.S. The Muslium march purpose orignally was to protest bigotry aganist them in the U.S.

edit on 23-8-2013 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 23-8-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Who goes? The ones who trying to subvert others using the barrel of a gun.

Of course, it'll take guns to bring them down.

I think that those who are trying to incite race wars are the ones who will pay in the long run.

Common sense and decency usually wins in the end.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That´s about different matter, religion and possible terrorism fears not racism.. you are OFF TOPIC

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If those two rallies coincide, it’ll be interesting to watch. I hope it’s peaceful.

It’ll be hard to hear though over all those bikes.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
For anyone who hasn't already seen it, the "A Class Divided" experiment/lesson by Jane Elliot is essential viewing.

www.pbs.org...

Taking her show on the road has proven that the need for such lessons is as important now as it was back then.
www.pbs.org...

Q. What was the exercise's relevance for Germans who participated?

A . For the Germans then, as now, the problem is the rise of neo-Nazism and the issue of immigrants, most of whom are people of color. The problem is the same all over Western Europe because of the need for workers and the unwillingness of many people in those countries to accept those who are different from themselves. However, the problem is not people of color; it's the prejudices that have always been in Western Europe and are now resurfacing. Many European people, like many people in the U.S., deny that they are racist while continuing to discriminate against people of color.

edit on 23-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

This. Seriously, the biggest reinforcer of racial attitudes is the fact that plans like EO and AA actually reinforce racism because it requires businesses and schools to collect racial information. This reminds people of this imaginary thing called race that is based on their skin color. The more that people are reminded that they are a different skin color than their neighbor the more they will identify with it and eventually develop prejudice. If you take all that out of the equation you are only left with the naturally violent ones. These people were already destined for a prison term so it's not like it matters.

By the way there is only one race, it is human. To be racist is to hate all humans. Using race to describe someone's skin color is a misuse of the word race.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Oh.. so you would prefer conformity?
No thanks, Im white and I am happy to be white and I dont wish to be any other color than white.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

That´s about different matter, religion and possible terrorism fears not racism.. you are OFF TOPIC

Really? You can't see the possibility that if Muslims march on D.C. on Sept. 11, 2013...that a possible race riot could erupt?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The winner of the war will obviously be multiculturalism, especially in America. This paradigm shift is already gaining ground, and we will find that the more diverse the better when it comes to growing up in a world that is globalizing more by the day. People doing high level work will need to be able to communicate and relate to others from all continents. A global perspective will be a highly sought after skilled and the preferred attitude.

Anyone who chooses to remain in the world of racial superiority, or even just single-race community, are on the losing side and at a disadvantage.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
"Who Goes?"

How about anyone who's racist, promotes race wars, race bates to instigate violence or anger?
Why don't we rid the world of these pathetic individuals or groups? I say the only acceptable predjudice, and the only acceptable hypocrisy as it were, is against those who aren't willing to see a human being as a human being. In this ever-intertwining global society, there's no room for people not willing to play ball.

Everything that's been set up to divide humans; race, religion, politics, economics, or physique cannot change one simple unifying fact...

We are all humans.

We are born human.

We die human.

The sooner we realise this, and get over our petty difference; the sooner we stop allowing others to think for us; the sooner we remove the wool from our eyes and see that it's the people who are pushing to divide us that are stunting humanity, then the sooner we can get back on track to human greatness.

Maybe all of this racial tension we've been seeing in the news as of late is a push for the NWO, I don't know, but if you think about it, men will always be at one another's throats as long as there are borders to divide us, whether those borders are literal or figurative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join