It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Conspiracy: TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I mean, why not, people? This is Skunk Works, where we are allowed to "let it all hang out" a little more than usual, to indulge our wildest and most insane theories, as it were.

So the question becomes: Is there now, or has there ever been, a conspiracy to destroy the entire world? I don't just mean the end of human life; I'm talking wiping the entire plate clean as a whistle. Eliminate ALL life. Maybe even blow up the planet itself into a zillion little pieces; make a new asteroid belt.

Why? WHY NOT? BWAHAHAHAHA! BECAUSE WE CAN!

Open ANY history book and it is full of barking madness in all directions. So taking barking madness to its logical extreme, it stands to reason that this idea has at least been entertained -- even if not truly wined and dined, as it were -- by a person or persons with at least some potential capacity to make it a reality.

And even if not, we can entertain it right here in skunkworks: because in a morbid, gallows-humor, gastly-chuckle kind of way, it *is* entertaining, is it not?

So, TLDR version: total destruction of all humans, all life, or even the planet itself: has it ever been on the table? If so, when and by who? If not, let's kick the idea around for chuckles 'cause that's what Skunkworks is for.

Go.

edit on 8/23/2013 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I can see it being a secretive plot in the future, when more mad scientists are afoot

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

It would not be the first time it happened

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Yes, one attempt was this configuration of Intelligent Design.

Here is the Link: micro.magnet.fsu.edu...

Here is another different attempt :

Link :www.pnas.org...

This different approach was symbiotic, yet destroyed a world in the process of creating a new one.

Keep the music going for me out in The Canyon. S&F

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

BLONDIE!!!!!

You Ugly Son of a Bitch!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by TucoTheRat

BLONDIE!!!!!

You Ugly Son of a Bitch!!!!!!

I think you mean " BLONDIE!!! you ugly son of a BIiiiiiiAHY AHY YAA, WA, WA, WA,,,,"

But to stay on topic I think Clint Eastwood wants to destroy the world!

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Without great elaboration, I would say that you are half right.
The NWO is in the works as is Agenda 21, and it takes no Einstein to figure out that, Yes, UFOs are real and they have an agenda for us, and that will change the physical world and us so drastically that you could say that the old earth and the old brand of humans upon it will be gone.

Most humans cannot contemplate that they are something more than a physical body that squanders every possible resource of body and earth. Materialism was a nasty invention of Consciousness. Who would have thought it?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Without great elaboration, I would say that you are half right.
The NWO is in the works as is Agenda 21, and it takes no Einstein to figure out that, Yes, UFOs are real and they have an agenda for us, and that will change the physical world and us so drastically that you could say that the old earth and the old brand of humans upon it will be gone.

Most humans cannot contemplate that they are something more than a physical body that squanders every possible resource of body and earth. Materialism was a nasty invention of Consciousness. Who would have thought it?

I hear that, only thing is from what I hear this change happens on an individual basis, kind of like a raffle ticket on who gets to die today. Only one way to leave the physical and there is a corny TV show on 1000 ways to do it.

I'll buy that for a dollar!

The Rat.

top topics

join