It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final conclusions on UFOs and Aliens.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Wellllll, Dru, here we are again on differing sides of this issue. LOL.

1. I still don't know what to make of Billy Meier. There are lots of explanations for the "evidence."

1.1 He could have had some true experiences with the fallen angel critters that were then

1.2 mangled and distorted . . . and that folks compelled him to trash his own reputation . . . &/or he did it unwittingly trying to offer images that mimicked what he truly saw.

2.0 I think Whitley Strieber is another interesting case. I believe he had real experiences with the critters . . . which a number of his friends co-witnessed and experienced.

2.1 I don't find his narratives verbally to be incongruent with what he describes as his experiences. Quite the contrary.

3.0 It is conceivable that Whitley is at some level a witting or unwitting stooge of the oligarchy on the topic. Nevertheless, I believe his experiences were largely perceived by him to be as he has related them. I don't believe that he has fabricated the bulk of his narratives on such experiences.

3.1 It is a different issue as to whether demonic/fallen angel forces were deceiving Whitley. I believe that he is convinced that what he experienced is utterly true as far as he could discern truth in the various parts of such experiences.

4.0 In some respects, I think that Whitley is a lower level experiencer somewhat in the vein of Stan Romanek.

4.1 Stan has much more video, photo and a wealth of tangible as well as a host of co-witnesses and experiencers from his social network. I don't find the two sets of experiences to be all that super different.

5.0 imho, The business about stuff created in the laboratory is a red herring . . . a rabbit trail leading astray from the more substantive weightier aspects of the phenomena.

5.1 It is one thing to say that a chemical impact on the brain . . . or a sensory deprivation impact on the brain . . . or a set of frequency impacts on the brain . . . .produce IDENTICAL experiences. THAT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.

5.2 Brain experiments in the lab do NOT as far as I'm aware, include chip implants of extremely technological advanced chips. Whitley still has one in his ear lobe because it moved under its own power when the Doc was about to remove it. He chickened out on having it removed given the lengths it went on it's own to avoid the scalpel.

6.0 I believe that Guy Malone's explanation is most accurate. I believe that the coming near horizon will prove that out.

His youtube videos are available here:

www.youtube.com... .1ac.1.11.youtube.kfA0lk3XH68

and his website

www.alienresistance.org......

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This thread has now become a place for self gratification on their pet theories.

In the OP, I have made conclusions using logical reasoning not just on the basis of the evidence on hand. The logical reasoning is as follows:

1. A majority of the case observed so far from all across the world and from all times point to a saucer or disk shaped UFO. These visitations have also included close encounters of the personal kind. Therefore, I conclude that the real alien spacecrafts could be the Saucer / Disk shaped ones. And from most accounts, the people who had experiences from these kind of space

2. Next, the Aliens. Most people who had close encounters have seen three distinct types of Alien races. Of these the Greys and Reptilian are the vast majority that are seen nowadays besides Bigfoot and other types of creatures. The benevolent Nordic Aliens are less seen nowadays and they were more prominent in the early 20th century. However more recently we are more often observing Greys and Reptilians as highly influenced by what we see in the movies, videos, television, internet and ofcourse some of these could be robots or hybrids created by us. For example look at the monkey in the following picture. This looks more alien then the Greys and they are real. So my logical reasoning is that the recent alien abduction cases could be the work of terrestrial masters.

4. The other logical reasoning that the real aliens are benevolent is arrived at as the Greys and other creatures mostly abduct or kill a few number of people or individuals in most cases. They have not yet invaded the entire planet. So this means that these could not really be Aliens. As if we had a evil Alien race here, they would have not really worried about bad PR and just gone ahead with a full scale invasion as their technology is anyway far superior to ours. So logically it seems the bad guys are our own and they are using this as a front for their own genetic experiments. And the real Aliens if any exist here are the peaceful ones as there has been no invasion so far.

5. We clearly have the technology for star travel. I think this has been concluded and said by many people including ex-military generals, scientists, etc. Besides, I have pointed out to some documents here on this thread also to show that this conclusion could be a real possibility. I had undertaken my own research on this subject 25 years back. So I conclude logically that it is highly possible we have this technology.

6. Yes. It could be a mistake of mine to highlight the Billy Meier case and Whitley Streiber as they are possibly delusional. Billy Meier in the video I have posted comes as very genuine contactee though subsequently he must have gone crazy or delusional and started hoaxing when he saw the Aliens have stopped visiting him. At the end of the video there is another bright cigar or rectangular UFO that is observed by Meier and he is surprised that he was not telepathically told about this visit and becomes scared. When a man starts to feeling fear, he gets delusional. I think he also says that the Aliens contacted him because he does not fear anything. All in all my impression remains that Billy Meier is a hoax but some of the things he has said the research undertaken by the documentary seems all so real.

Whitley Streiber is truly a great UFO novelist and he does not claim to know who these people are. If they are aliens or some other entities. He also says that he has weird electrical problems like electronic equipment konk out or the lights go out when he comes near. I have heard about this from one of my friends. So this is not something new but is it related to his contact with Aliens, hard to tell. Maybe it is the precursor to another book he wants to write.

It is certainly hard to tell fact from fiction nowadays. But based on all the accounts as police officers, generals, pilots, children in africa, and more....it is definitely true we have some weird stuff going on in the sky that is physical and which our airforce has not able to intercept and destroy or capture.

And there are certain experiences by individuals that leave weird implants in their body. Not just here in the US but right across the world. In Brazil, Australia, China, India, Africa. So this is also real and not just psychological manifestations.

But my conclusion remains that Aliens if they are benevolent creatures would not do all these things and they would be more refined and creative in their approach to us. So the likely logical conclusion is that these are done by our own people who have now mastered not only the technology but also been successful in creating this phenomenon called UFOs and Alien abduction to hide their own activities.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think aliens are real. I've had four encounters (which I've shared here before). One UFO, one missing time (documented by others that I wasn't there), and two known abduction experiences. That said, I'll be the first to admit that I can't actually prove any of it. Hoaxers like Billy Meier make me mad though. I don't know why they're here but from the very little I remember of my experiences I don't think they're hostile.

Originally posted by 0pass
1. A majority of the case observed so far from all across the world and from all times point to a saucer or disk shaped UFO. These visitations have also included close encounters of the personal kind. Therefore, I conclude that the real alien spacecrafts could be the Saucer / Disk shaped ones. And from most accounts, the people who had experiences from these kind of space

We know governments have some super secret aircraft. I think there's disks that are ours and disks that aren't. The shape doesn't seem to say much. Instead most likely we model our designs off of what is known of theirs.

2. Next, the Aliens. Most people who had close encounters have seen three distinct types of Alien races. Of these the Greys and Reptilian are the vast majority that are seen nowadays besides Bigfoot and other types of creatures. The benevolent Nordic Aliens are less seen nowadays and they were more prominent in the early 20th century. However more recently we are more often observing Greys and Reptilians as highly influenced by what we see in the movies, videos, television, internet and ofcourse some of these could be robots or hybrids created by us. For example look at the monkey in the following picture. This looks more alien then the Greys and they are real. So my logical reasoning is that the recent alien abduction cases could be the work of terrestrial masters.

My experience was with the Greys. Interesting sidenote... I have never in my life been able to look at an image of a Grey without feeling scared, even that monkey freaks me out because it's similar. It's really weird but at the same time when I think of them without form I remember them as benevolent, infact I'm pretty sure they taught me some advanced math formulas (p/np problem) as I "woke up" knowing it and it made perfect sense. But I didn't write it down and it faded away just like a dream.

4. The other logical reasoning that the real aliens are benevolent is arrived at as the Greys and other creatures mostly abduct or kill a few number of people or individuals in most cases. They have not yet invaded the entire planet. So this means that these could not really be Aliens. As if we had a evil Alien race here, they would have not really worried about bad PR and just gone ahead with a full scale invasion as their technology is anyway far superior to ours. So logically it seems the bad guys are our own and they are using this as a front for their own genetic experiments. And the real Aliens if any exist here are the peaceful ones as there has been no invasion so far.

A planet is a big place. If one is malevolent it's best to establish a power structure and simply control the top of that power structure. The lack of a full scale invasion isn't proof they're benevolent, but it also means they don't want us dead, at worst they want us controlled.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

Yes, Et's and their vehicles do exist.
But don't just take that from watching the Billie Meier videos.

There are good and bad et's (all depends on perception as well).

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It is also possible that, from the alien's point of view, Streiber is a FAILED CONTACTEE. After all, he describes the aliens as evil in Transformation - not something they would be happy with. If this is the case they might try to discredit him. Not everything goes according to plan when dealing with humans...

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

It is also more than a little plausible . . . that the critters and their involvement with the globalists are evil to the max.

see the Guy Malone youtubes here:

www.youtube.com... .1ac.1.11.youtube.kfA0lk3XH68

that shows that Guy's panel of scholars got it right.

. . . that the critters ARE EVIL through and through--all of them--and that some of them are pretending to be benevolent and from distant planets vs the evil spiritual dimension that Jacques Vallee also concluded they were from.

Illusions and delusions are plentiful in this era.

I believe that any "final conclusions" must take this perspective into account.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This thread has now become a place for self gratification on their pet theories.

It's been that since OP; before the very first reply ever happened.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It's been that since OP; before the very first reply ever happened.

You are right. I need to stop visiting ATS and posting. I should be spending more time on creating the device that will enable time travel.

So consider these my last few words.Good Bye.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Conceivable . . . technically . . . however . . . given that they still have their chip in him . . . I suspect they consider him under ample control.

He's certainly spewing some variation of the "party line" about the critters and the phenomena.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i think I agree with everything in the OP EXCEPT: "fake Aliens such as the Greys and reptilians that engage in abductions primarily to create fear about Aliens among us humans and dissuade credible researchers."

I have to assume that alien abuductions have better reasons than THAT. Many abductees report some kind of clear biological component in the abduction, including sex or manipulation of the sex organs.

So, I don't know WHAT they're doing exactly, but clearly something biological including cross-breeding our species apparently...
edit on 24-8-2013 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Another option: Manipulating our evolution. They see where our planet is headed long term, maybe they're trying to activate certain gene traits so that we survive.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan
Another option: Manipulating our evolution. They see where our planet is headed long term, maybe they're trying to activate certain gene traits so that we survive.

Yes I agree that they are manipulating our evolution too.

Actually THAT is one of my personal "final conclusions" about them.

(Your thread made me pinpoint my own final conclusions.)

So yes, I believe they ARE changing our evolution. I think they're continuously cross-breeding our species. So that our species keeps winding up with more of their DNA, or something along those lines. They're probably accelerating our evolution much FASTER and better, than just leaving it up to nature alone.

And I conclude they're somehow benefiting from mixing OUR DNA and genes into THEIRS as well.

Why do they want OUR genes & DNA etc.? THAT is the real mystery.

I've never read an explanation that really satisfies my curiosity on WHY they are so intent on continuously crossing our species.

I think the real reason and the real big picture, is probably so strange that most folks never would be able to imagine it.

For example, I think they manipulated our evolution all along, and probably "created" our species in some way.

We're probably like a huge experiment that they keep checking up on over the years and centuries. The experiment might last 3,000 years or 5,000 years or something.

Also I bet there are details that are probably very MUNDANE, much more than we would like to think. For example, many people may feel insulted if we are told someday that our species was created and monitored for thousands of years, as a big experiment, and so we're basically 7 billion guinea pigs, in their eyes...

Who knows, maybe they invented some really good DNA manipulation technology, and needed a fertile planet to try it out on. Earth could have been randomly chosen as a random test subject lol. "Hey there's a planet that sustains life. Let's try out this new tech and create a half-way intelligent species, out of those chimpanzees over there." lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Meier I still don't know what to think of. A big part of my brain is just screaming "Hoax". But somewhere I cant help to think that there could is some grain of truth in there somewhere. I just don't know anymore. But a hoax it is though.

The problem with Strieber is that he apparently did have a contact at one time. And probably just one. Then he started to analyze it and over analyzing it to a degree where every part of hist past is affected by aliens. The second part of Communion is a joke. And "Breakthrough" is largely made by a person who just have lost himself. Then we have "The Key", and it can very well be the biggest crap I've ever read in this topic.

And while we are theorizing the topic, if one is a believer one just can't leave out another possibility. That visitors isn't always benevolent spirits that come here to help us transcend in to some unknown 4th or 5th reality. They can very well be entities from companies similar to our big oil companies. Or civil organizations that have no interest in our human development but for that matter isn't malevolent either. I bet that the reality, when uncovered, isn't so soft and full of spirits as many people would like to think it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes and that's one of the problems they have about revealing themselves; they would have to openly acknowledge God and exhibit a real commitment to good if they came amongst us. If they deny God they are in big trouble. If the pope said "they are not on our side" billions of people would turn against them. Televisions would be overheating with talk shows about them. No, they must acknowledge God if they reveal themselves. This is an immensely complicated issue for them.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
#3 They are not peaceful, I believe they are rather agitated and annoyed with what we have done to this planet. When/if they return....I hope its quick and painless.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes and that's one of the problems they have about revealing themselves; they would have to openly acknowledge God and exhibit a real commitment to good if they came amongst us. If they deny God they are in big trouble. If the pope said "they are not on our side" billions of people would turn against them. Televisions would be overheating with talk shows about them. No, they must acknowledge God if they reveal themselves. This is an immensely complicated issue for them.

Interesting theory which I had never thought of. That an obligation to acknowledge God is the major issue that keeps them from revealing themselves openly.

But being super intelligent and advanced in probably all aspects of life: I guess I doubt that this WOULD be an issue that they couldn't figure it out. They'd be able to easily understand the issue and decide how to work out the religious implications... If they wanted to...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulpete

ok here is a question. What if the aliens do show themselves to the public and they do acknowledge God but there God in there religion which is different from ours then what?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I happened to watch the following video today and finally have come to some conclusions on the UFO phenomenon.

Contact Billy Meier Video

This does not mean that I conclude in anyway the content presented in the above video is the final truth or evidence.

But after watching this video today and then last night listening to the following Whitley Strieber discussion on Coast to Coast, I realized finally what would the truth behind the UFO phenomenon.

Whitley Streiber on C2C

Strieber sounds more like a case of sever poltergeist activity without all the destruction. His case certainly does make a good case for those that link the paranormal with "UFO" activity.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulpete

Originally posted by EnPassant
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting theory which I had never thought of. That an obligation to acknowledge God is the major issue that keeps them from revealing themselves openly.

But being super intelligent and advanced in probably all aspects of life: I guess I doubt that this WOULD be an issue that they couldn't figure it out. They'd be able to easily understand the issue and decide how to work out the religious implications... If they wanted to...

The problem is, if they are not on God's side, how will they acknowledge Him? What if they really are spiritually evil, rebellious towards God? This is the problem.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Acknowledging god sounds like smoking a peace pipe to them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join