It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were These Really Used To Take Over 4 Plane's ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Thanks. I looked into that a bit, and i found out they recovered the ones you mentioned, along with reports that the people threatened that there were explosives on board.

However, there were descrepensies about some of the information obtained from them, specifically the boxes from the plane that hit the pentagon, such as them finding the cockpit door was never opened, that being the first time in recorded history that one of the boxes was damaged in the crash (the audio stream), the serial and ID numbers for the data stream box never being aquired (even though those numbers need to be used to retreive the information), the data from the box being retreived and listened to, 4 hours before the box was reportedly found, etc.

I guess we'll never know for sure how they planes were taken over........
Unless they play this like they did the attempted false flag during the Cuban missile crisis. Just keep it classified for 50+ years, and finally declassify it once were all too old to really care about it...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent
[more

Youre talking about the several reported calls between the Olsons that were found by the FBI to have never taken place?

rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...

The only call found between the 2 of them lasted 0 seconds and was disconnected

As for the boxcutter receipts, yes, they found those. They also found passports for several of the hijackers on the sidewalk at ground zero, free of any damage whatsoever from the crash and destruction...

The hijackers, of which 9 out of 17 were found alive after 9/11...
Every time there is an official answer, 20 new questions come into play
edit on 23-8-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

And how do you know the cockpit doors were never open? According to the FDR those cockpit doors were never open on the ground before the flight either, because the door sensor (which was optional) wasn't hooked up.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

This was not the first time in recorded history where black boxes were missing or destroyed. Contrary to popular belief, black boxes are not indestructible, and there are cases before and after 9/11 where a black box was either missing, or damaged beyond use.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.nytimes.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.straightdope.com...[/ url]

They can be destroyed by very high pressure or temperature. One black box melted in a Thailand crash when it ended up in a flaming puddle of fuel.

Ass to flight 77 cockpit door never opening, this was due to the recorder not being set up to record the status of the cockpit door. The past 42 hours of the FDR info does not have the door opening, which would be unlikely, given that in 42 hours prior, the cockpit door would most certainly be opened numerous times.

[url]http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=276220&mesg_id=276301

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
So the other day at work I was looking at a "box cutter", it is the smallest knife with very little blade.
Something seems off that 4 planes were hijacked and taken over with this tiny cutting tool.

"Box Cutter"
edit on 22-8-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Actually this is the box cutter used to take down the plane.

law2.umkc.edu...

Notice that it has not a single blemish on it, yet an entire plane was destroyed around this remarkably indestructible box cutter.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
So the other day at work I was looking at a "box cutter", it is the smallest knife with very little blade.
Something seems off that 4 planes were hijacked and taken over with this tiny cutting tool.

"Box Cutter"
edit on 22-8-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Actually this is the box cutter used to take down the plane.

law2.umkc.edu...

Notice that it has not a single blemish on it, yet an entire plane was destroyed around this remarkably indestructible box cutter.

This IMD,"impliment of mass distruction", was in the same pocket of the hijacker who's passport was found after the crash.
This is how you explain it not being burned or broken.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And to Zaphod, i was not aware of the other instances, or the disconnected sensor, thanks for that info. I learn something new every day

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

So what? That's nothing. After the crash of Pan Am 103, they found a number of assorted things undamaged on the ground. Like glass liquor bottles and serving ware. This from a plane that basically crashed from about 31,000 feet in the air.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, we know Atta bought a utility tool and a Swiss Army knife that he took in his on board bag on many of his odd world wide jaunts. He said so. However we don't know what he had on September 11th. We also know that he visited a pharmacy in Hollywood Florida with chemical burns on his hands. A suspicious pharmacist ask him if he had come into contact with toluene which is a compound in homemade plastic bombs made from regular kitchen materiel such as lye, bleach thick sugars such as corn syrup and aided by ammonia nitrate. Atta declined to answer. So he could have smuggled the plastic explosive on board. However, I think not because their main weapon was surprise and that is really all they needed.

A flight attendant reported to the ground seeing a 'box with colored wires' that the hijackers claimed to be a bomb although it is highly unlikely it was anything other than a ruse.

Interestingly in the past 3 years very quietly documents became available in the Archives that pointed to a 'Boeing Key' that was in possession of the attackers who were pilots. This 'key' would fit all cockpit doors on all Boeing flights. Everything else about this key is classified like how they came about one and if they really needed it. John Miller researched over a year about this key and was roadblocked by classification issues continually-he found nothing.

None of the air to ground seatback phones ever stated just 'how' the attackers accessed the cockpit. It is believed that the pilot on flight 93 was kept alive for some reason as Jsrrah said something about getting the pilot back up here. Again this is alll speculation.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

So the fire was hot enough to melt steel and create pools of molten metal, but a plastic knife from china survives with barley a scratch? If people believe that.....well whatever. Or maybe people believe in the magical amazing rapid ejection theory, it worked for passports

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

So the fire was hot enough to melt steel and create pools of molten metal, but a plastic knife from china survives with barley a scratch? If people believe that.....well whatever.

You really don't get it.
Go look at a high speed auto crash. Parts fly an unbelieavible distance from the impact point.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dothedew
reply to post by samkent

Even with the 2001 mindset, very few people would not try to fight back if faces with a box cutter... Given the size of the actual blade, that would be the equivalent of someone threatening to stab me with a butterknife.

They wanted a story, so they figured a boxcutter could technically cause moderate damage, and be smuggled onto a plane. Boom: theres the official story.

Still though, i can disarm someone of a handgun from several feet away and remove the slide and clip in seconds, and im only 24 with NO military background. Boxcutter? No problem. Not for me, not for most people.... (At least the ones that have a problem with someone holding them hostage with one...)

From what was said about the actual jackings, they cut some throats right off and that put everyone into a paralyzing fear.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Ok true, but are those car crashes at the level of complete fireballs as well ?

And even if that was true from that height the knife would have impact damage from it's fall, I have used that exact type of knife at work and when it falls 3 feet if can get damaged.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

dont forget some of the pilots were combat seasoned veterans ...

with medals for valor, purple heart, etc..

but still supposedly gave up their planes without a fight..

against these mighty weapons..

just another thing that's "off"..

agreed...

and if you ever had the pleasure of a quick ass beating is less than 10secs with precision strikes in a flurry of blows from a man that pushed boots 3 years & went thru 3 wars and 12 invasions in the pacific ..

these guys arms, necks, stomach turned into hamburger in the same amount of time... trust me .. I know this from personal experience having raise by such a man ..

America needs to seriously wake up !

ETA: yes.. he was literately a 1 man army, I can't imagine having a full fighting force !

edit on 23-8-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
tania head the woman who was not there on 9-11 the story of deception she was in spain at the time .
getting a award from somebody and it is documented on film .

as spain is 1 hr ahead of the u.k the earliest it could be is 3pm there that the first plane hit so why is it that they say it was just after midday there or sphotas story from spain on page 6 of my personal story 10 years on at 1pm in spain ???????????? riddle me that one a.t.s

Vests have no sleeves, my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

And how exactly are they going to be a "one man army" strapped into that seat with a four point harness, and having that little bit of room to get out of the seat, unless they motor it (slowly) back all the way?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Like I said in a previous post.

Unbroken, undamaged bottles of booze and dinning ware were discovered from Pan Am 103 in Lockerbie, and that plane took a 31,000 foot dive before it too exploded into a fireball on the ground. Not to mention there were a few passenger bodies that were found that were intact and showed no signs of obvious trauma, it was only after autopsy that it was discovered that those victims had sustained massive internal trauma and injury from the forces that sent them hurtling to earth.

A glass bottle of booze is a lot more fragile than a box cutter. So yeah. It is totally possible for things to survive explosions and crashes relatively intact.

Hell, I remember that a child's teddy bear and pieces of luggage, all made of cloth which is more flammable than plastic and metal, surviving intact and unharmed found in the wreckage of TWA 800, and that plane exploded then fell from about 28,000 feet.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Actually 103 came apart in mid-air too. So those bottles and remains surviving are even more amazing, considering they most like came down in the drink cars (the bottles obviously), and the remains hit the ground with nothing protecting them.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yep. When you think about dropping a glass bottle from a height of 3 feet and how it shatters, well, 31,000 feet drop and it survives... many factors and forces are at play. But part of the plane did explode, the fuel tanks, when they hit the ground, took out a few houses when it did. Yet things survived that too.

Explosions are not consistent in their destruction. We've seen all sorts of fragile items survive bombings and blasts that otherwise incinerated stronger materials.

Edit to add: Bottles in the drink carts...though whose to say the passengers weren't also in the drink carts? I know if I was on a plane going down, that would probably be where I would head...straight for the booze and get one last shot in before the end.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by geobro
tania head the woman who was not there on 9-11 the story of deception she was in spain at the time .
getting a award from somebody and it is documented on film .

as spain is 1 hr ahead of the u.k the earliest it could be is 3pm there that the first plane hit so why is it that they say it was just after midday there or sphotas story from spain on page 6 of my personal story 10 years on at 1pm in spain ???????????? riddle me that one a.t.s

Vests have no sleeves, my friend.
straight jackets do though doctor

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join