It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best way to terrorize the US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
While I would guess that I spend way too much time thinking, I do have a question about the upcoming terrorist attck(s) within the borders of the US. Unfortunately I do believe that something is going to happen.

My question is this. What would be the most effective way to terrorize the US from within her borders. There is alot of talk about "Dirty Bombs", Nukes, crop dusters, etc.... We hear to keep alert, and to report suspicous activities. Are we looking for the wrong things, and not looking at the blatantly obvious, undersecured potential targets? These terrorists, are very saavy when it comes to their analysis, planning, and spending.

Is it possible to poison a resevoir? I live near 2 of them, and I could practically set up a houseboat and live on the water for awhile it is so open to attack. I ask this question to help keep up our awareness in ways that perhaps we've not thought of as of yet. Whether we like it or not, the first line of defense is us, the regular citizens.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The US are already terrorized. Just read your post or watch TV.
Terrorism is not about killing people. It is about scaring them.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Touche` I would absolutely agree with your statement. Almost all of us live in what not might be considered "terror" do have a discomfort level which we did not have pre 9/11. In this respect OBL won outright. What I am concerned about is helping to prevent the death of even one of my countrymen.
Are there more ways to be "aware".

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There will be no more terror attacks on the US.
immigration and breeding are the the weapons
of choice to bring down the west. It is just a matter of time.
Submit.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How about make a color-coded terror alert system and then tell people about vague threats that you've picked up. "Insurgent chatter" or something like that.

Then tell people that you have solid information that there is a terror attack planned, but you don't know where or when or how, but tell people to BE AWARE that any moment of the day they can be attacked by dark-skinned devils intent on destorying them utterly. Get them to snitch on their neighbors. Make them afraid every time they see a bag on the street that someone has left behind. Make them afraid every time they see a "suspicious white powder" on the floor. Make them afraid of every single Middle Easterner they see.

Focus as much as possible on bringing up 9/11, and hint that there could be far worse on the horizon. Make sure to always always hammer home the fact that the world is full of evil people who want to kill you but your government is here to protect you from them if you'll only give up some of your civil rights.

How's that?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It would be hard to argue that what you say has no validity, as I read ever day about them. This however is not my question, perhaps I should re-phrase it.

Aside from looking for suspicous bags left behind, or white powder, etc.... which we are all looking for. Should we now be aware of the "broken down car" on the side of a highway. I'm speaking of the un-obvious things. Things we've not really thought of.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You elect a president from Texas whose grandfather was a Nazi party supporter and honary member. Then you create something called the patriot act, then you tell people that the little people of the middle east want to eat them for dinner, you have a Nazi Attorney General named Ashcroft abuse the Patriot Act and you have prisoner abuse scandals all over the place after you invade a couple of countries and illegally detain people because of their race. From that it's pretty easy to see that the government only cares about itself and will destory anything in order to survive even if it isn't a threat which leaves the people of this country with their arms up in the air wondering what happened to their system of government all the while the president continues on his paranoid ramblings that are experienced normally by dry drunks and former drug addicts.. You have any better way?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Jakomo, your view from the north is well lit.

Some who don't notice the etymology of abstract terms entering their vernacular would be oblivious to the fact that they had never used the word "insurgent" two weeks ago.

Dumbing down, dumbing down.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't want to give anybody any ideas, but thats easy, take advantage of the media saturation.
Do something small, like a car bomb or sniper attack at regular intervals, like everyday at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm, but strike public places like gas stations, malls, offices. then take credit with a warning, get out of iraq or we won't stop.

it would cripple the economy, and put the US citizen against the US gov't.

it wouldn't take more than a month

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude

Is it possible to poison a resevoir? I live near 2 of them, and I could practically set up a houseboat and live on the water for awhile it is so open to attack.

You are absolutely right superdude - and it' already happened. In fact, it's been going on for quite a while now. ...For more information on how pesticides and other chemical contaminants affect health and "genetics" - check out the "Environmental Genome Project" and research at the US government's "Environmental Health Perspectives" site.

...for a list fo scientific references about scary diseases evolving in our environment, also from exposure to different chemicals, see the references at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trust me, terrorist threats are the least of your problems - and just a distraction. ...The clear and present dangers are much MUCH worse.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Boy, now I really feel all warm and fuzzy.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If the NWO does destroy the US and then tries to take over the world, what will be left to take over? The world will be bankrupt, the people here will be out killing and looting the same rich idiots who started the mess. I mean if it comes down between having to take out a rich idiot to feed my kids, the rich guy goes and quick. I would hate to be one of the elite when the poor revolt and are starving.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't want to give anybody any ideas,

Exactly why I'm not answering with any suggestions...
I wonder if this thread will show up on Echelon?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I know that I should probably know the answer to this, but what is Echelon?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
superdude: Read it at your own risk, it might freak you out.

fly.hiwaay.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
If the NWO does destroy the US and then tries to take over the world, what will be left to take over? The world will be bankrupt, the people here will be out killing and looting the same rich idiots who started the mess. I mean if it comes down between having to take out a rich idiot to feed my kids, the rich guy goes and quick. I would hate to be one of the elite when the poor revolt and are starving.

...FYI - I was living in California in the late 70's and rubbed shoulders with some VERY wealthy people. ...I talked to the security guys at one function - and found out that all the wealthiest people were already planning and positioning for revolt by the starving masses. ...They didn't have faith in public police forces and already had their own mercenary armies for protection, with all the bells and missiles. That was 25-odd years ago...

Also FYI - the rich guys have been looting the coffers and planet for a while now - in earnest for last 5 years or so. Kind of like what happens when thieves are leaving a burning city...

So sorry, I don't think you'll be able to get at them - and they've set it up so we turn on each other.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
...FYI - I was living in California in the late 70's and rubbed shoulders with some VERY wealthy people. ...I talked to the security guys at one function - and found out that all the wealthiest people were already positioning for revolt by the starving masses. ...They didn't have faith in public police forces and already had their own mercenary armies for protection, with all the bells and missiles.

They are called Private Security agencies, and in Los Angeles there are many High Security private enclaves for the very wealthy to live in while in town. Most of the very wealthy maintain lands far away from the big cities and possible troubles.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow, this is getting even scarier. As the father of a young son. I want nothing more than to provide a life devoid of violence. Why is there so much hatred?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Why is there so much hatred?

GREAT question! Probably deserves a new thread...
The answer, however, is far too elusive for me to tackle.
My best suggestion to you is to arm yourself and accept the fact that the hatred exists. If I had a magic wand to make everyone in the world peaceful I would use it in an instant. It would,at the least, lighten my daily load by 1.5 lbs.

Unfortunately, the world is a dangerous place and we all have to try to live in it.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Fry2, it must suck to live in such fear as to carry a weapon with you everyday. I think I am fortunate in that I don't live in a country where that threat exists on a daily or hourly basis. I don't see how parents can deal with raising children in such environments.

Sure, there are violent people in every country. But the frequency of such violence is pretty much proportionate with population sizes in regards to western countries it seems. Among other factors. Population sizes continually increase and in this day and age I am glad to live in a large country with a relatively small population.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join