It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statewide Search Underway to Find Missing SC Republican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Concerned citizens in South Carolina are looking for their U.S. Senator who has apparently been missing for quite some time !!

Serious efforts are underway.....

"Last reported sightings in Egypt, and Washington DC in the company of a creepy old man" declares the bulletin on a milk carton being circulated throughout South Carolina.

A group of concerned SC Republicans have put Senator Lindsey Graham's face on the milk carton in an effort to discover his whereabouts before the August recess is over. .....

Today, Carolina Conservatives United is formally asking South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley to issue a statewide “Silver Alert” in the hopes that we can find Lindsey Graham.

please read the entire story before stopping buses and throwing things out of windows !
Where IS HE anyway !

related thread referring to the "creepy old man"

U.S. senators urge release of political prisoners in Egypt

well I'm all broke up about this !!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Possibly wrong forum...

I honestly thought Mark Sanford had gone 'missing' again. He is in congress now.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think Graham knows better than to show his face around much. If he were any more a Rino or general opponent to freedom and liberty in almost every instance he can be these days, he'd have a big horn to match and we could properly call him a Rhino.

He's working really hard at it though. I think it's his goal. Grow a horn before he grows a Pinocchio nose. It's a race I think.

One of the proponents of making no exceptions for Americans, Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, said it would be “crazy” to exempt Qaeda suspects who are Americans and are arrested inside the country from battlefield-style detention. He argued that, to stop other attacks, they must be interrogated without the protections of the civilian criminal justice system.

Citizens who are suspected of joining Al Qaeda are opening themselves up “to imprisonment and death,” Mr. Graham said, adding, “And when they say, ‘I want my lawyer,’ you tell them: ‘Shut up. You don’t get a lawyer. You are an enemy combatant, and we are going to talk to you about why you joined Al Qaeda.’ ”
Source

He sure does have a funny way of showing respect and Faith to the oath he's given....numerous times now. That's quite a statement to make about American Citizens.

Hey, he's among the American Royalty though..or again, trying hard. Congress since 1993. 20 years.... That's retirement for most people and well beyond it, to my thinking, for a Congressman. Oh.. yeah.. Senator now. That's right. He planted his tush in the Emperor's chair. Storm Thurmond's old seat (1954 to 2003 on that old coot. He didn't retire. He literally died there of extreme old age...and for those who think I'm kidding? I'm not.
).

We really really need fresh blood in that place. No offense to the grey set, but retirement's been earned. Take it. PLEASE......

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Gotta love it...I get so tired of hearing folks whine about what politicians are doing to them its a nice change to see whats being done to the elite instead.

edit on 8/19/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
He was sighted at the corner of K street and Sesame street.

Just breaking.

Amber Alert has just been issued.

edit on 19-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Someone probably asked him to pay some taxes or something

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
Someone probably asked him to pay some taxes or something

"Absentee Owner" property tax I suppose

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Silver alert.

Is that like a Silver Fire that broke out next door to the county where jerk wad abducted that girl and killed her mother and brother?

The pink teddy bear is getting very irritated.

Pink teddy bear likes to dig sinkholes and launch meteors.
edit on 20-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Carolina Conservatives United Asks SC Gov Nikki Haley To Issue A ‘Silver Alert’, Lindsey Graham Is Missing

www.theglobaldispatch.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join