It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Blown Half Of Obamacare's Legal Deadlines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The Obama Administration has missed 41 of 82 legally imposed implementation deadlines, according to a confidential Congressional Research Service memo.

Not a surprise to me.
It looks like a classic schlock operation.
Typical of the entire Obama Administration.

As of May 31, 2013, when the CRS analysis was completed, the White House had yet to meet 9 of 12 deadlines from the first year after the Affordable Care Act was enacted. It failed to meet 22 of 53 deadlines in the second year; another 8 became moot after Congress did not appropriate funds to complete the assigned tasks. In year three, the administration missed 10 out of 17 deadlines. That’s a total of 41 out of 82 deadlines missed.

If you exclude the 9 deadlines that became moot because Congress never appropriated the funds to meet them, the Obama administration missed 41 out of 73 deadlines, or 56 percent.

Now, how can we trust these sloppy bureaucrats to actually handle things in our best interests ?

Obama Has Blown Half Of Obamacare's Legal Deadlines

The Forbes story

Who Else Has 'Had IT Up to HERE' ?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

you shouldnt be so happy that people are suffering,
and your cheering on the failure to implement their rescue

i thought i had seen you stoop low before,
but claiming this as a polictical point scoring exercise,
as people are suffering is inhuman

some people just want to watch the world burn i guess,
as long as it benifits THEIR idols

xploder

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Who said I was 'happy'.

I'm disgusted with the incompetence.

Tell me about all the good they are doing.

Short List ?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

That's absurd. Show us exactly where the OP did any of that.
He stated the facts that Obamacare has missed half the legal deadlines.
(which is against the law). Those are facts.

BTW .. Obamacare won't 'rescue' anyone.
Well ... except for big pharma and insurance companies ....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i thought i had seen you stoop low before,
but claiming this as a polictical point scoring exercise,
as people are suffering is inhuman

some people just want to watch the world burn i guess,
as long as it benifits THEIR idols

xploder

I see nothing in this post to indicate xuenchen happy with peoples suffering. Simply pointing out the massive fiasco this ill thought "not a tax" law really is.

Obamacare is a pathetic power grab - financial gift to Big Pharma and the insurance companies. It has nothing to do with alleviating the suffering of anyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

When the government breaks the law, it is simply a mistake OR we need to be patient and give things more time to work!!!!

When WE break the law, it is off to the stockade with you!!!!!

Not surprising really, when people in this country still believe we have our liberty and freedom...........

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Stop making yourself cry already, manipulating people through emotion is just insulting.

The whole thing needs to be re-thought, and not just the parts they're trying to leave that obliterate the middle class.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

you are using the fact that obama care is slow to be enacted to "score political points"
while people are suffering from lack of health care,

there are people suffering, YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS and you only care when you can use the lack of results to score points

you dont even mention the fate of the people who are harmed by this slow roll out.

you did not even mention the people hurt by the slow roll out

you only care to score points for your "team" while people suffer

xploder

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's absurd. Show us exactly where the OP did any of that.
He stated the facts that Obamacare has missed half the legal deadlines.
(which is against the law). Those are facts.

BTW .. Obamacare won't 'rescue' anyone.
Well ... except for big pharma and insurance companies ....

actually i find it more telling what he didnt say

xploder

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

you are using the fact that obama care is slow to be enacted to "score political points"
while people are suffering from lack of health care,

there are people suffering, YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS and you only care when you can use the lack of results to score points

you dont even mention the fate of the people who are harmed by this slow roll out.

you only care to score points for your "team" while people suffer

xploder

who is suffering Exactly? Im a little lost on this...

the only people i see suffering are the poor who are forced to pay for this dang thing.

money.cnn.com...
edit on 19-8-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I see nothing in this post to indicate xuenchen happy with peoples suffering. Simply pointing out the massive fiasco this ill thought "not a tax" law really is.

he did not even mention the effect of this slow roll out on actual people,
he only cares about scoring political points,
not the fate of those who need health care, and are just hanging on

Obamacare is a pathetic power grab - financial gift to Big Pharma and the insurance companies. It has nothing to do with alleviating the suffering of anyone.

i dont like obama care but your rich hate helping any other way,

maby this is their reward for being greedy and selfish?

xploder

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Stop making yourself cry already, manipulating people through emotion is just insulting.

I concur as that how we ended up with Obama care in the first place, and yes it is insulting.

According to the LAW they are already in violation of the Obama care laws so I wonder if the IRS is going to fine administration ?

Not holding my breath.
edit on 19-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Bassago

he did not even mention the effect of this slow roll out on actual people,
he only cares about scoring political points,
not the fate of those who need health care, and are just hanging on

i dont like obama care but your rich hate helping any other way,

maby this is their reward for being greedy and selfish?

xploder

what is your definition of rich and can you provide proof that they hate helping people?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

What is this today ? Old home week or something ?

I ask again.....

What good has the Obama Administration done for the 'weak and sick' ?

We have had Medicaid in all 50 States plus the Territories for decades

Where's the beef ?

The entire Obama Administration is a sloppy schlock operation.

ObamaCare is no exception to the corruption either !!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I wonder if there isn't another way to look at this. I don't think anyone is happy that people are suffering, and they are. It's not just health insurance, but it's the economy, privacy, our overseas relations, just about everywhere.

I also think everybody would be cheering on any rescue, but isn't the question is this a rescue?

People, organizations, government employees, cities, and entire states are being granted modifications to, or exemptions from, this law. After three years to prepare for it, the government which fought so hard for it is saying it can't possibly work, maybe later, after the next elections.

The latest estimates I've seen indicate that 30 million will still be uncovered after the law is activated. And there will be fewer physicians to treat them. Many are saying that the new requirements will mean that paperwork will consume up to half or 2/3 of their work day, and they want out.

I think the point is that it is becoming more clear that this plan is unworkable, and as soon as we can toss it and start again we can begin a real rescue.

link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You want to know whos suffering? People like my son who had their hours literally CUT in half because of this absurd law.
Company after Company has started turning a lot of their full time workers into part time workers in preparation of ObamaNoCare.
Luckily I work for a large corporation and the oil business is booming right now, they wont cut a salaried employee but a lot of people arent so lucky.

link   
reply to post by lernmore

The whole thing needs to be re-thought, and not just the parts they're trying to leave that obliterate the middle class.

atually it is the op that is manipulating people,
and by omitting the real victims (Americans who are sick)

he is just opportunistically using the suffering of others to make political points

it sickining that he did not even mention those who will go without medicine while this plays out,

this thread is not about love or light,
it is about hate.

xploder

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What good has the Obama Administration done for the 'weak and sick' ?

I know!

Took someone else's money to 'give' them.

edit on 19-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I wonder if there isn't another way to look at this. I don't think anyone is happy that people are suffering, and they are. It's not just health insurance, but it's the economy, privacy, our overseas relations, just about everywhere.

I also think everybody would be cheering on any rescue, but isn't the question is this a rescue?

People, organizations, government employees, cities, and entire states are being granted modifications to, or exemptions from, this law. After three years to prepare for it, the government which fought so hard for it is saying it can't possibly work, maybe later, after the next elections.

The latest estimates I've seen indicate that 30 million will still be uncovered after the law is activated. And there will be fewer physicians to treat them. Many are saying that the new requirements will mean that paperwork will consume up to half or 2/3 of their work day, and they want out.

I think the point is that it is becoming more clear that this plan is unworkable, and as soon as we can toss it and start again we can begin a real rescue.

Well said Charles!!!!

Not to forget either, that it was the insurance corporations whom wrote the bill in the first place!!!

The tugging at people emotions that the facists have been using to control their fellow man/woman in this country is wearing off very fast!

Bottom line............politicians have become criminals! The longer we trust them and their corrupt wisdom, the sooner we find out how screwed WE ALL are................

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

who is suffering Exactly? Im a little lost on this...

the only people i see suffering are the poor who are forced to pay for this dang thing.

pretending to be blind to the problems of others is shocking,
we watch from our little country and ask "how can people be so cruel to each other?

we see the thousands of people lining up for health care payed for from donations world wide so that americans can have eye glasses,
so that americans can have dental operations

our little country "gives" charity to you big powerful country so people can be healthy
its a tiny amout of money we give, we are not the richest nation on earth!

if other countrys care enough to give to THE PEOPLE who are suffering,
money from their own pockets,

why not you?

you only see money,
i see the change in life for a person who needs care,

wake up greed is not going to fix your problems.

if i can donate to caring for americans,
you can at least pretend to care about americans

pffft

xploder

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join