It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany’s Gold Held in U.S. Vaults

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
The whole gold thing is kinda strange though. I mean really; don't you think by now we could make artificial gold?
Think CERN
Think those black budget projects; If I was in charge and I knew our gold was getting depleted, I know in what I would invest.

Yes we can actually make gold but it costs more then the gold is worth. at least for now.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
All countries that have gold at the fed have to band together and sue the fed in a European international court of law. The fed is not a branch of the US government but a privately owned corporation and this makes it vulnerable to being sued. When they win their case the fed will be required to give them their gold and the genie will be out of the bottle as the chance of the fed having the gold is near nil.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thing is if Germany or all countries that have gold with the FED come out and say to the public "sorry its all gone the yanks stole it" it would damage them as much as it would damage America.

So even if there is no gold you can bet it will be hussed up so the money keeps rolling.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Simply stated, you cannot audit that which does not exist.

The Oligarchy long ago made off with the gold. 9/11 had a dual purpose; a.) to cover for the trillions of dollars laundered through the Pentagon and b.) to cover for the theft of the billions in gold bullion from the vaults in the WTC.

I'm quite confident in my belief that Fort Knox is empty as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So where did the gold go? Into private hands? The Saudis? Chinese?

Another reason to hold physical metals...if that is your thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmeister182
All countries that have gold at the fed have to band together and sue the fed in a European international court of law. The fed is not a branch of the US government but a privately owned corporation and this makes it vulnerable to being sued. When they win their case the fed will be required to give them their gold and the genie will be out of the bottle as the chance of the fed having the gold is near nil.

I was thinking this same thing. Isn't there a World Court where these matters could be litigated?

Why have they not sued in the International Court of Justice? Is it because they are all complicit and their uproar over the Fed's refusal to let them audit is just feigned outrage?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Of coarse it's gone what the heck do you people think is used to hold down the price of gold!
Just like the price of oil when they need to bring the prices down they flood the markets with
excess reserves! They do this with shell companies and then buy T-bills with the paper! so
it not only keeps gold down it enables them to print more money! Total Ponzi scheme!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

How much more anal rape do people need to get "behind" ending banks entirely or at least ending the fed to start with. Banks are parasites and contribute nothing, nothing at all to economic process. All they do is drain purchasing power by siphoning off value.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's gone gone gone. Where it's gone, nobody honest knows! Now the real question becomes: does the rest of the world (the ones that were stupid enough to let us "store" their gold for them) have the cojones to do what the American people do not?

We'll see...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Well, somebody has it. That's the real question. It didn't just disappear into thin air.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Yes, but nobody honest has it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Kinda like this.??

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sure it's all gone, and probably has been for quite awhile.
If someone in the general public tried a similar tactic, they would be in jail for fraud.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If I were another country I would be pissed, and possibly start a war.

Do you think WW3 could be over gold that is owed?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Come on Germany, don't get mad, the FED said you will get your gold in SEVEN years.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Come on Germany, don't get mad, the FED said you will get your gold in SEVEN years.

Actually, the fed never said that at all, Germany is the party that set the timeline, but do not let that fact stop your silly conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Actually, the fed never said that at all, Germany is the party that set the timeline, but do not let that fact stop your silly conspiracy theory.

Yes, and the FED and the German central bank would never lie.

I guessed you missed this quote from Fed Reserve Board Vice Chair Alan Binder in 1994:

"The last duty of a central banker is to tell the public the truth."

Or Mayer Amschel Rothschild's famous one:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"

Wake up Dorothy, you're not in Kansas anymore.

Here are some other great central bank quotes:

Central bankers do control the world

edit on 20-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

What was that, you are posting in a non related Obama / Democrat thread? Amazing.

You may call it conspiracy if you want, but who is buying this seven years bull? The gold is gone and all that is window dressing so the German people won't get pissed off - are they taking a row boat / 1 brick at a time across the Atlantic?

www.gold-action.de...

Thanks for playing.

edit on 20-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Snsoc
The last time that other countries demanded their gold from the US was in 1971. France sent a battleship to pick theirs up.

Wrong again, the last French battleship was decommissioned in 1968, scrapped in 1970!

I stand corrected. It wasn't a battleship.

Again?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The gold is gone and all that is window dressing so the German people won't get pissed off

Dispelling conspiracy theories During the height of the Cold War in the 1950s and 1960s, West Germany feared an invasion by the Soviet Union. In order to ensure that its gold would not fall into enemy hands, the West German government divided its reserves among the Allied powers. Some 374 tons of gold were deposited in Paris, 450 tons went to London, and 1,500 tons were sent to New York City. There has been an ongoing discussion about how Germany's gold reserves should be stored, and whether or not they even exist at all. Fritsch said that the German Central Bank, “with its lack of transparency,” is partially responsible for the spread of these conspiracy theories. If the Central Bank had regularly done its own inventory of its gold reserves, then it would have been able to take the wind out of the sails of the conspiracy theorist, according to Fritsch. “In this way, the partial repatriation of Germany's gold reserves will help cool down the debate,” he said. Gold reserves safe and sound Carl-Ludwig Thiele, who sits on the German Central Bank's board of directors, said that he was able to personally access Germany's gold reserves deposited abroad. He tried to assure the German public that the gold reserves are safe and accounted for. “Everywhere we were welcomed with open arms,” Thiele told a press conference in Frankfurt. “We were shown the inventory lists and inspected individual gold bars, which were then crosschecked with those lists.” Now that the Cold War is over, Germany no longer has to store its gold reserves abroad to ensure their safety in the event of a Soviet invasion.

www.dw.de...

And your source for the conspiracy claim is....?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join