It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany’s Gold Held in U.S. Vaults

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

expect a false flag at the fed and ft. knox
as soon as an international coalition of depositors
demand to "verify the "gold" or else" loud enough.

it's been frittered away or quietly hidden away elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Obama is meeting with the heads of the CFPB, FHFA, the Fed, CFTC, FDIC, NCUA, the SEC & Comptroller of the Currency as we speak.

I wonder what they are discussing?

edit on 19-8-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by spartacus699
There's no gold left anywhere. Get real. The moment they handed it over it was gone for good.

Well, it must be somewhere on earth, unless you believe the stories about the Annunaki using it for their atmosphere, which I don't.

So someone must have it all. Rothschilds?

By the way, for great info about this kind of topic, check out "Silver Doctors". Zero Hedge is good of course as well.

For all your precious metal REAL news/info

edit on 19-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 19-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

Oh it's somewhere alright. Somewhere where the Nazi's will never find it again! It's payback for WW2 really is what it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Maybe this is why they're having the big military/FEMA buildup in Region 3 - their end date is Oct 1st, but I don't think they can keep the anemic economy going that long.

Fed, IMF, World Bank collapse? Invasion, by who? Germany? nah. Russia? China?

Boy, there are some real losers running this country.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The last time that other countries demanded their gold from the US was in 1971. France sent a battleship to pick theirs up.

Nixon shocked the world be decoupling the dollar from gold, thus making the dollar worthless. He also allowed US citizens to legally own gold again.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thinking from a potential "Powers that be" angle.....

what better way to collapse the global instantly than to allow an audit the Fed's Gold reserve and determine that there is nothing there at all.

The global economy would collapse would it not? War would surely ensue?

Now a couple other things:

1) The several trucks filled with Gold bullion that left the WTC towers the days before the 911 attacks....where did all this gold go?

2) The conspiracy theories pertaining to aliens visiting earth because they need/want our gold. Did the Fed Reserve setup the USD as the global currency to aquire/steal the global gold supply in order to pay off the Roswell aliens and their kind from attacking the earth? (i know, a little far fetched)

On a serious note....where would all that gold go if it was taken and for what use?

What if......Fed Reserve gets audited, no gold found, global economy on edge of collapse.

Rockefeller comes in and states , we will bail out the whole world with out own gold reserves in return for those countries signing up to a Global Government and removal of their nations borders.....

Sound far fetched? What better way to ensure the world falls in line without war?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There is no gold left...little green guys in space suits took it all (sounds kinda like we're just getting screwed by all kinds of suits...whether it's the collared shirt & tie kind or the bubble for a helmet kind)

The aliens love gold...ABC said it so it's true

Aliens love gold just as much as we do

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

If there is any gold, dollars to donuts they are not pure bars but most likly titainum cores with gold outer layer just deep enough if you drill into them they would say they are solid gold.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

1:40ish

Pretty surprizing revelation the fed tells Ron Paul "we have no gold" Dr. Pauls persistance seems to be getting some answers that all Americans should be getting the hint that the Fed Reserve is the cause to all our financial problems.

There is no gold, since 1934, just gold certificates, you know paper.

So my question what really happens? Does Germany just say, Oh OK?
edit on 19-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
The last time that other countries demanded their gold from the US was in 1971. France sent a battleship to pick theirs up.

Wrong again, the last French battleship was decommissioned in 1968, scrapped in 1970!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Die Hard 3. Yippee kai-yay, motorscooter.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Do you know why they told them it will take time? Lets look at what were talking about Germany has 3400 metric tons of the stuff. It would take about 30 fully loaded 747's to carry it, and you don't want to have each flight fully loaded--if the plan crashed, it's a huge hit to your gold reserves. So lets say they just said heck with it and loaded a 747 to capacity what would be involved. Well first you would have to set up the plane to carry the gold. Once thats done the process could start. So next the gold would have to be separated to an off site facility which you would have to secure or build takes time. You might ask why simple this prevents the theft and mishandling. then there is the trucks you need to transport that amount in armored cars were talking hundreds and hundreds of trips. Most likely done by a fleet since i doubt there going to rush out and buy 500 or so. So figure maybe 20 at a time. That alone will take years. Then we have to load it on planes requires a lot of people. So when they gave the date of 2020 this means they will send small shipment to be completed by then and its not unreasonable with that quantities of gold.

Now for the Ft Knox problem is the gold there yes and heres why i say that. Even if it were not it doesnt matter in no way does it effect the US economy. Its on a balance sheet as assets but mind you its a small portion of the total assets. Here is currently what the reserve has. 261,499,000 fine troy ounces in its reserves. US The gold is valued on the books at $42.2222 per fine troy ounce. Notice this is below market value! This represents a total value of $11,041,063,078. now take into account what are national debt it barely makes a dent huh?

But lets look at there holding people are kinda misinformed about who owns the gold. The Fed has no physical gold of its own.The gold is owned by the federal reserve banks They hold gold certificates most of them issued in the 1930s. Now heres the catch The federal reserve banks issue money to other banks based off there holdings. These amounts have not changed since the 1930s. As well as the value has also remained the same. But it is such a small amount of there holdings makes it inconsequential. Especially when you look at GDP of around 14 trillion dollars.

Now if this gold was to be sold it would have been through the federal reserve banks we would be able to trace the transactions as i said never was the feds gold. But lets say there is no gold what so ever all gone secretly spirited away. The Depository Institutions Deregulation And Monetary Control Act Of 1980 removed the collateral requirements for Federal Reserve notes held in the vaults of Federal Reserve banks. So whats this mean exactly well the federal reserve banks dont have to have the money they lend out to other banks. So being such a small amount and if it were to disappear off the books tomorrow would be inconsequential to the reserve banks.

So the only value it has really is to say look we have gold in a vault. so if it wasnt there im sure they would stop spending the money to protect it we can see it wasnt sold legally. And it would be hard to move that much gold out of fort knox without someone going hey wait a minute and spilling the beans.Same reason it takes us so long to get gold to Germany. Sorry if im rambling but i loooked into this a couple of years ago so im trying to remeber all the details.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well they are free to get the bankers, that would be beneficial.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
2) The conspiracy theories pertaining to aliens visiting earth because they need/want our gold. Did the Fed Reserve setup the USD as the global currency to aquire/steal the global gold supply in order to pay off the Roswell aliens and their kind from attacking the earth? (i know, a little far fetched)

It's more than a little far fetched. Any civilization that has the technology to get here in interstellar craft has access to two better ways to obtain gold as prerequisite technology for said craft. The first is mining asteroids. These could be manned or they could be all machine, given our skill with robotics and advances in that field I assume they could do it entirely unmanned. Interstellar craft could pick up mining shipments with no problem. Gold is quite abundant in the universe, there's even asteroids out there entirely made of the stuff.

Next is creating gold in a particle accelerator, we have this technology now, but the cost of the electricity requirements don't make it economical. Gold would have to cost something like a billion dollars an ounce for it to be something we could even consider. An advanced civilization that can generate the power needed to traverse solar systems don't have the same restrictions on power generation.

Originally posted by dragonridr
Now for the Ft Knox problem is the gold there yes and heres why i say that. Even if it were not it doesnt matter in no way does it effect the US economy. Its on a balance sheet as assets but mind you its a small portion of the total assets. Here is currently what the reserve has. 261,499,000 fine troy ounces in its reserves. US The gold is valued on the books at $42.2222 per fine troy ounce. Notice this is below market value! This represents a total value of $11,041,063,078. now take into account what are national debt it barely makes a dent huh?

I disagree about Ft Knox holding gold. They no doubt have some as a cover story, but the physical dimensions of the building are known, as are the size and number of vaults. When they revealed that room of gold in the past, it was 1 of 11 rooms. The problem here is given the size of the room, in order for Ft Knox to be holding the amount of gold they claim, they would need 150 of those vaults. Ft Knox may have a little gold (or that whole thing was a setup) but whatever it's really meant to hold is something else entirely. So we're back to the original question... where is the gold? Ft Knox is physically too small to hold what is claimed.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Basically, the World Economy is being run on the principle of Schrödinger's cat?

I thought the Petrodollar was king these days anyway?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The whole gold thing is kinda strange though. I mean really; don't you think by now we could make artificial gold?
Think CERN
Think those black budget projects; If I was in charge and I knew our gold was getting depleted, I know in what I would invest.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The FED are as bent as a £3 note (allegedly).

Imagine if this was applied to your bank account?

Yes, hello...i'd like to withdraw my savings please, here's the withdrawal slip..

Oh, i'm sorry sir/madam, i'm afraid that is against bank rules...sorry.

Wha...pardon me?

Yes, you see it's the banks policy that all of your money paid in...stays in, forever.

Bu...but...it's MY MONEY!!?

Oh yes, sir/madam, of course it's your money, and it always will be your money...you just are not permitted to have any of it...bank rules i'm afraid.

Look..here's a £50 / $50 note...this is what your money looks like.

Can i have the 50?

No, sorry..it's..

Don't bloody tell me...it's against bank rules?

You catch on fast sir / madam...have a good day now, ya hear?

What is going on with the gold is criminal imo, no debate, and those thieving slugs in the FED (allegedly) ought to be up in court right now, just as my fictional bank manager would be nursing a fictional broken nose, right about now too.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
What is going on with the gold is criminal imo, no debate,

So what is criminal about it?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Go on mate, do tell me what isn't criminal about exchanging physical gold for paper chits that can be exchanged back for physical gold, only when that is attempted, it is claimed by the chit issuer, that the chit is fake and no gold is forthcoming?

Or using my fictional scenario above, tell me how a bank or financial instutution taking your money with the promise that you can remove your money, being broken when you actually attempt to reclaim your money is not a crime?

How about if i was a street magician, asked a member of the crowd for a $50 for the trick i was performing, promised to return it to them, but then claimed magic made it dissapear so they can't have the $50 back...that would be fraud and a crime.

Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse or what mate?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
do tell me what isn't criminal about exchanging physical gold for paper chits that can be exchanged back for physical gold, only when that is attempted, it is claimed by the chit issuer, that the chit is fake and no gold is forthcoming?

Where exactly has that happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join