It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important PDF about evidence of micro implanted circuits in humans which communicate externally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
While reading about Morgellons disease, I came across a link to this larson report PDF which outlines and describes with images multiple micro devices found in the author's body. These devices are tiny and communicate between themselves and between themselves and a control unit also in the body. They can also communicate with external systems too. The Author of the PDF uses the Patents held by the scientists working for the NIH/NINDS/NPP to show how the devices found in his body are in some cases exactly the same as the patent drawings and designs. In other cases they are similar. These devices can be implantable in our body by injection needle and some can even unfold once injected.

The implanted devices - if they are the same as the patents - have even got the ability to cause pain if the communication is interrupted between the device and other devices in the system. (Article 4 bottom of page 7 of the PDF)

I think this is amazing technology and something which we can all be aware of and watch out for. These things are very small, maybe a couple of millimetres only (grain of rice size or less). We have had RFID technology for years, but now we have a body Local Area Network which can communicate with the outside world too.

Snowden has brought to our attention the evesdropping which is going on, but those who dont use the devices such as internet and mobile phones, then this method can be used against us instead, as it has a communication range of miles from our body.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

There is a reason I stir clear of doctors and hospitals.

As it turns out I'm over 30 years old and never had any major health issues. Maybe it's because my parents were too poor to send me to the doctors when I was a kid and now you couldn't drag me there on my death bed.

I will stick to my immune system so doctors don't stick crap in me.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Would't it have made this more credible if they had cleaned the tissue and blood off the so called implants? That way we could really see for sure what they look like? The pics make me highly skeptical. Those globs of tissue are probably just that...globs of tissue.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am highly interested in your link and info posted, Quantoo. I am in the middle of my own thread at the moment, and do not have the time to read, but am replying and marking this so I can come back to it.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm getting into the tin foil bodysuit business starting tomorrow.

Or at least a full body microwave system.

This thread just made something click in my head. I used to have symptoms of Morgellons, up to and including 8-10 red and blue fibers a day. The red ones were extremely painful to remove and it sort of remind me of the video for the Tool song Schism.

Now, almost a decade after it stopped, I've been diagnosed with MS. I haven't read about Morgellons in years, I think I'll try to see if there seems to be a correlation.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

My immediate response to this on seeing the photos was "Oh, BS. If there's silicon there, cut through the soft stuff and show us the the wafer." But then did a little digging, and it turns out they can make soft, bendable semiconductors using nano-materials. Here's a source:

rogers.matse.illinois.edu...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How would we detect these?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
These are the technologies that will ultimately empower or enslave us......
This IS the future.....humanity will merge with its technology physically.....we already view the body as a machine made of tissue,......and treat it as such......Aleopathic medicine has control of the field....
Perhaps it is a best course for us to concentrate on who is going to control the devices rather than opposing their introduction to the body.......
The largest threat to liberty we face is a microscopic device....ironic or what?

edit on 19-8-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
How would we detect these?

I found this:

A light-emitting diode (LED) starts off the detection process. The light that it produces hits a fluorescent chemical: one that absorbs incoming light and re-emits it at a longer wavelength. The longer wavelength of light is then detected, and the result is sent to a control panel outside the body.

Glucose is detected because the sugar reduces the amount of light that the fluorescent chemical re-emits. The more glucose there is, the less light that is detected. S4MS is still developing the perfect fluorescent chemical, but the key design innovation of the S4MS chip has been fully worked out. The idea is simple: the LED is sitting in a sea of the fluorescent molecules. In most detectors the light source is far away from the fluorescent molecules, and the inefficiencies that come with that mean more power and larger devices. The prototype S4MS chip uses a 22µW LED, almost forty times less powerful than the tiny power-on buttons on a computer keyboard. The low power requirements mean that energy can be supplied from the outside, by a process called induction. The fluorescent detection itself does not consume any chemicals or proteins, so the device is self sustaining.

First, in the article, of course, this point is made: Biochips

Reality is somewhat less alarming. A simple ID chip is already walking around in tens of thousands of individuals, but all of them are pets. Companies such as AVID (Norco, Calif.), Electronic ID, Inc. (Cleburne, Tx.), and Electronic Identification Devices, Ltd. (Santa Barbara, Calif.) sell both the chips and the detectors. The chips are the size of an uncooked grain of rice, small enough to be injected under the skin using a syringe needle. They respond to a signal from the detector, held just a few feet away, by transmitting out an identification number. This number is then compared to database listings of registered pets.

So, I was thinking that perhaps by the way the chip uses and responds to fluorescence, perhaps the best scanning provided would be a fluoroscope:
Fluoroscopy

The development of the X-ray image intensifier by Westinghouse in the late 1940s[3] in combination with closed circuit TV cameras in the 1950s revolutionized fluoroscopy. The red adaptation goggles became obsolete as image intensifiers allowed the light produced by the fluorescent screen to be amplified, allowing it to be seen even in a lighted room. The addition of the camera enabled viewing of the image on a monitor, allowing a radiologist to view the images in a separate room away from the risk of radiation exposure.
More modern improvements in screen phosphors, image intensifiers and even flat panel detectors have allowed for increased image quality while minimizing the radiation dose to the patient. Modern fluoroscopes use CsI screens and produce noise-limited images, ensuring that the minimal radiation dose results while still obtaining images of acceptable quality.

You could also try a bit of research on an imaging method call a PET scan....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Dang,
Thanks for answering the question above ^.

Isn't it disgusting that to locate such a device one has to undergo the risk of radiation poisoning?
I wonder if the TSA is giving these unawares a heads-up?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Don't know. I wouldn't think the TSA would be able to put anyone through a test that would have such a risk of radiation poisoning. And yes, I find it interesting and ironic that it might take such a risk to try to detect an internal implant such as what is being discussed. But all knowledge seems to have it's price, doesn't it?

I do think they have improved fluoroscopy considerably in these times to lessen the risk, but when using an imaging chemical to make things brighter, so to speak,i.e. easier to spot and locate, as in this case we are talking about something very, very small, such as barium or any of the others (they stopped using thorium, I gather, as it was far too dangerous), there is still some associated risk. And, everyone's tolerance is different, too.

I'm not certain that the information I provided would on fluorscopy and/or PET scans would necessarily find ALL implants that may have been currently developed, but from my research on the topic, it seems the most likely way at this point. There's also 3-D ultrasound, but I haven't researched that as well.

I strongly encourage researching the way the PET scan works, even through Wikipedia. I think you'd be amazed that the way it works employs matters of quantum physics and time differentials......fascinating stuff.

ETA: I am in no way endorsing the use of implanted chips for any purpose whatsoever, just in case there's any misunderstanding by my replies.
edit on 19-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I think God is quite averse to HIS Created humans being contaminated with such stuff.

He seems to like to do things the "old fashioned" way.

Thankfully, He's going to reorder things on the planet and elsewhere in the not distant future.

Until then, such hideous !CONTROL! mechanisms will likely gain a larger and larger foothold in the lives of the serfs and slaves.

One might Watch on youtube . . .

TRADING PLACES movie Aaron Russo's interview re his relationship with Rockefeller and the offer of an elite chip implant to grease the ways through officialdom whenever Aaron would have interacted with it.

edit on 19/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I wonder if MRI's would fry them?

What would fry them?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by qmantoo

I wonder if MRI's would fry them?

What would fry them?

Not trying to be a know it all here, but I provided you the research above, and the answer is no, MRIs will not fry them. I have stated this in thread after thread and provided the scientific background why it would not......
Not trying to one-up you at all, just trying to get you to read the research I already did and lived through, as it happens.......

An MRI on the current chip tech will do absolutely nothing, though it used to be commonly thought it would....
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe the same thing which fries an RFID implant - which is supposed to be a high burst of power to overload the aerial/current generating circuit in RFIDs. I dont know though. I think they would have thought of those normal things because they wanted to cause pain(see the PDF) if the telemetry was interrupted. That's just sick.

The guy who is developing these things has a Ham radio licence and call sign. He uses repeater stations registered to his wife and family and friends it seems so that the data can be sent back to base. At least, this is what the author guy seems to think.

I agree that it would be better if the implants were exposed more thoroughly and were not still wrapped in boogies or any other pieces of tissue. Dont know how you would get the tissue off it if the circuit is embedded in the flesh after a few years worth of use, but there must be a way. Perhaps he did not want to risk destroying and losing his limited evidence?

It would be interesting to see if these things were still transmitting and to show them transmitting with signal analysis etc.

Some enterprising individual will develop a receiver which sweeps the waveband around the 200Mhz area and pinpoints where the implants are in the body. Heck, I would do it if I had the skills.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Sorry.

I'm happy to trust your assertions.

I've read a lot. I don't know if I have or have not read all your posts. Probably not.

I get weary of the topic. It is more than a little depressing if one focuses on it overmuch.

I'm happy to cheery you on in your posts and research, however.

It's just gotten to be a dreary and sad to pic to me. I try to keep some tabs on it but I avoid immersing myself too deeply in it any more.

There's more than sufficient downers in the news in our era, imho.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by tetra50

Sorry.

I'm happy to trust your assertions.

I've read a lot. I don't know if I have or have not read all your posts. Probably not.

I get weary of the topic. It is more than a little depressing if one focuses on it overmuch.

I'm happy to cheery you on in your posts and research, however.

It's just gotten to be a dreary and sad to pic to me. I try to keep some tabs on it but I avoid immersing myself too deeply in it any more.

There's more than sufficient downers in the news in our era, imho.

Sorry.

Oh, please, BO XIAN, no apologies necessary whatsoever. We are all in a somewhat overwhelmed state, I think, if we're thinking or paying attention at all right now. No blame in your game, as they say......not that any of this is a game, just a saying. Unfortunately, it's anything but, and our helplessness to it, I think, gets to be too much at times.......

Those more suffiecient downers in the news right now, though......they are all part of the same from the metal or nanotech that may be inside us to the people dying in Egypt, while everyone thinks they know why this is happening, and if the first is true, then the second surely is totally up for grabs.....that's the insidiousness of the technology we are speaking of and how it literally could be the "kernel" of truth and fiction, the maker and breaker and reshaper of what we perceive to be reality, the maker of our lives and the maker of our deaths.....and all that may exist in between.....

Appreciate your replly completely, though, and understand exactly where you are coming from. Take care and be well, my friend.
Sincerely,
Tetra50
edit on 20-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join