It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the SAS Assasinate Diana?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, I already know before everyone starts that yes there is already a thread covering this in BAN but I wanted to post something that puts a little bit more meat on the bones of this still breaking news story.

For those who haven’t yet heard the Metropolitan police of London have been handed new information that Diana was murdered by a member of the British Military that they are now reviewing.

Now rather than going over the whole sordid history of “who killed Diana”, let me point members to this old story reported in 2008

MI6 plotted to murder Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic in a staged car accident in a tunnel five years before Diana, Princess of Wales died in a similar crash, a renegade former spy has told the inquest into her death.

Diana murder probe costs taxpayer £6m All the videos, pictures and testimony from the Diana inquest Richard Tomlinson, who worked for MI6 in the early 1990s, told the High Court he had seen a two page document, drawn up in 1992, detailing three plans to kill Mr Milosevic.

One plan was to use a strobe light to blind Mr Milosevic’s chauffeur The first involved using a Serb opposition paramilitary group, which was regarded as being the most “deniable” method.

The second involved using the “increment” – a small group from the SAS or SBS – to infiltrate Serbia and kill Mr Milosevic using a bomb or sniper ambush.

Link

The Increment for those of you who don’t know, is a clandestine unit within British Special Forces who work with SIS (Secret Intelligence Service, Mi6) when required. They are now believed to have been reformed into “E-Squadron” and what their actual name may be has always been something of a mystery. However they are a group of special forces operatives who conduct clandestine missions for the SIS under the directorate of UK Special Forces.

But now lets move on to the case of Sargent Danny Nightingale, a decorated SAS Sniper who has been in and out of the news recently regarding him being sent to jail for possession of a illegal firearm, then being released after public pressure and who is now in the middle of a retrial. During his retrial another SAS man, known only as Solider N is a key whiteness and has also been convicted of criminal charges himself for being in possession of illegal weapons. Solider N does not seem like a very nice chap (link), he was abusive to his wife, who was the one who reported him for possession of a weapon and how Danny Nightingale got dragged into this whole affair in the first place.

Solider N seems to be where this new information is coming from, which according to sources comes...

from the estranged parents-in-law of “Soldier N”, an SAS soldier who was a key witness in the successful prosecution of Sgt Nightingale. He was himself convicted of illegal weapons possession.

His estranged wife’s parents wrote to the SAS’s commanding officer claiming the soldier had told his wife that the unit had “arranged” the Princess’s death and that this had been “covered up”.

li nk

In other words, this SAS solider told his ex-wife that he knew that the SAS had some involvement in the assassination of Diana and that this has been covered up.

So lets now backtrack by to Richard Tomlinson’s information, he said in his book that the Increment killed Diana using this strobe light technology that was developed in a plot to assassinate Milosevic and now it seems that a member of the SAS has been blabbing about this to his wife. This has been taken so seriously that the CO of 22SAS has passed this information to the Royal Military Police who in turn passed it to the Met who are now reviewing this evidence.

it could be that Tomlison has been right all along

The New York Post have also been reporting on this angel

The “hit” on the tragic princess was hatched by “The Increment,” a top secret unit of the British Secret Intelligence Service, or MI6, Power said he believes, based on his 10-year investigation into the British government’s own inquest evidence and his interviews with former SAS officers.

The Increment’s operatives — drawn from the SAS and the Royal Navy’s Special Boat Service — had someone ride ahead of Fayed’s and Diana’s Mercedes in a white Fiat, and to cause the car to careen into the tunnel’s cement sides and pillars by shining a strobe light into the chauffeur’s eyes, Power said.

"The attack on Diana in the tunnel mirrored almost exactly a plot described by ex-SAS/MI6 agent Richard Tomlinson that Witness A from the inquests had concocted, when they served together as MI6 agents. This plot was hatched to murder Slobodan Milosevic, the former president of Serbia,"

link

And lets Remember that White Fiat, you know the one were the Driver was found shot in the head in the burnt out car, the same one that witnesses saw and which may have even hit Diana's car.

Now I have long been a follower of the official story when it comes to the death of Diana, but this new information would seem to cast some doubt of that. In the above video its pointed out that both the french and British found no conspiracy, however in the light of new information one has to ask...

What happens if Solider N, upset at the British establishment for locking him up starts to talk out, what if he is telling the truth that the SAS (or increment) had Diana murdered and then covered it up?

This could be about to get very interesting if this information is deemed credible

edit on 18-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not informed enough to comment on the whole story, but I find it strange that conspirators would use a Fiat Uno to push a Mercedes Benz W-140 off the road.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

The Fiat was used to flash the strobe lights (according to the conspiracy), just looks like it clipped the car.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ok, I misunderstood.

Still strange they would use a Fiat Uno for anything though.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I do think your on to something but it would be MI5 to do the deed not MI6 this would be like the CIA telling the NSA to take some one out when it is NSA telling the CIA to make the hit www.mi5.gov.uk... from the first breaking report of her death I knew it was a hit, but proving it will be a long hard road, the why is simple, She knew to much to let her live.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

well with the MI5 thing, this was done in France its very possible it was SIS but your right it could just as easily have been Mi5

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
It could be that Tomlinson has been right all along
You want a rabbit hole? Find and follow his blog...a very odd cast of characters, and a research topic I was advised to drop at the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I am very much on the fence when it comes to what he has to say, I have read his book and found it very interesting but at the same time i take what he has to say with a pinch of salt.

like i said in the OP i tend to stick with the official story regarding Diana's death, but I do think this recent revelation may cast doubt on that narrative if this turns out to be credible evidence, if it is credible them my views will change drastically.

this could get very interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It makes no sense to have topped her the way that is being claimed. It would have been far easier and less messy to do it a dozen other ways. They spent a lot of time on a Yacht, they could have just Robert Maxwell'd her and framed Dodi for Murder, or bombed the boat a la Lord Mountbatten and frame the IRA...

But no, lets try to stage a car crash and hope she doesn't wear her seatbelt. Amateur at best, especially from the British security services...

And lets not forget, all this is based on allegations that are no better than someone saying "I heard a mate of a mate say....." and coming from the Parents in Law of a Soldier who used to beat their daughter, so no axe to grind there then?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Again like i have said i usually side with the official story

but there is no denying at the very least this is curious, its not a "mate of a mate", its the wife of a SAS solider claiming to have told her that the SAS had a hand in her death and a ex SIS officer (yes i know he is not the most reliable) saying that strobe lights could have been used.

to dismiss this right away before the met have even said that its credible is very premature.

and there have been questions raised that the car may have been tampered with itself, including the seat belt

now i usually agree with the findings of the French and British investigation into Diana's death but one cannot dismiss this new information.

it is possible that there might be something in this.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm not dismissing it totally, but it is very tenuous.. And it is a "mate of a mate"... The ex-wife/parents in law of an SAS trooper who used to be violent and beat her? Hmmm, like she doesn't have an axe to grind...

SAS guys do have a track record of ending up a little unhinged too, so it is also entirely possible that owing to PTSD etc, this guy was a little cookoo when he made the claims..

Worth looking into, yes, but not worth getting all excited over. It's best to wait for the Met to review the evidence and decide if it has any merit. I doubt it will.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I would agree with what you have said, right now we dont know enough to get over excited about, but we do know that some very serious questions are being asked by some very important people and this does have the potential to turn into something significant.

as it stands its very possible that a year or two down the line we could be hearing about Solider N speaking testifying in a new trial. I know that i am getting ahead of myself but the sole point of this thread is to highlight that the death of Diana i still not a closed case and there is a possibility now that there may have been sinister forces behind her death.

time will tell.

I actually hope for the sake of our country that these allegations are unfounded.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is another very high strange theory regarding Diana's murder.

www.dianaqueenofheaven.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The Increment’s operatives — drawn from the SAS and the Royal Navy’s Special Boat Service — had someone ride ahead of Fayed’s and Diana’s Mercedes in a white Fiat, and to cause the car to careen into the tunnel’s cement sides and pillars by shining a strobe light into the chauffeur’s eyes, Power said.

Personally, based on everything I'm reading, it looks like the driver of the white Fiat Uno may have been a 22 year old Vietnamese kid who might have been drunk that night.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In the articles I've read regarding James Adanson, he thought it was pretty silly that someone would think that he would use a car registered in his own name to help commit some kind of government conspiracy.

Regardless, both James Adanson and Le Van Thanh accused the entire investigation of practically ruining their lives. For Adanson, it looks like it may have anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No the SAS did NOT assasinate Princess Diana.

PDUK

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What would France get out of being complicit in a conspiracy to murder Diana, surely they'd bust a gut to humiliate the monarchy and the UK in general?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It certainly is interesting to say the least. I always thought something was fishy in the diana case. But i wonder what the odds are of Mr N "committing suicide" in jail or having an "accident". if indeed things do progress to another hearing. It's frustrating though. They certainly do a bloody good job of whacking people if this was indeed the case to begin with. Thanks for posting this OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

What would France get out of being complicit in a conspiracy to murder Diana, surely they'd bust a gut to humiliate the monarchy and the UK in general?

they dont need to be complicit all i am saying is that this new information could turn out to be credible and it was not available to the original investigations and if it is credible then it could be possible that it will lead to new findings regarding Diana's death

like i keep saying, I am a advocate of the official story, but if this turns out to be credible then it will call into question that particular narrative.

At the very least this is a interesting development that has the potential to turn into to something more.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Quite....

Like many conspiracies round these parts, once you start asking sensible questions, it all becomes a bit daft when you think about it.

Basically, this "plot" hinges on the French being complicit and Diana not wearing her belt, plus somehow hoping the multitude of witnesses not noticing all this going on.

As I've said before, there were many more ways to successfully assassinate Diana and Dodi without even raising any suspicions, or at the very least framing someone else such as the IRA or even Dodi himself.

In fact, the IRA has tried before to assasinate Diana.....

Another link
edit on 18/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join