It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the SAS Assasinate Diana?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The French authorities had to be complicit in any assassination.
They may not have been actively involved in the planning and execution of the plan but they would have had to have been involved in any suppression of the facts, why would they do that? What would they get out of it?
Not intending to insult the French but I think it's pretty fair to say that France always puts France first and they would exploit something like this to the maximum.

And as has been so clearly pointed out, who would devise an assassination plot that relied on something so unpredictable as whether someone CHOSE to put a seat belt on or not.
It seems no-one denies that if Diana had put her belt on she would have survived the crash - who could possibly predict that she wouldn't with any level of certainty?

I'm not saying there aren't issues surrounding the whole case but I suspect that a lot of this is just smoke in mirrors designed to deflect from something else, what I don't know.

As I said in the other thread, whilst I recognise the need to determine the truth, but for me it's not top on my list of priorities. There are far more important and pressing issues that affect me, my family and those I care for directly.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Indeed, the rear of the Merc they were in was actually quite intact. The injuries she died from are consistent with being thrown around under extreme deceleration, something which could have been mitigated by the wearing of a belt. Although it is impossible to say is she would have survived wearing the belt, it is equally impossible for anyone to predict she wouldn't, as you say.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

IMHO, Dianna died in an unfortunate car crash, probably accelerated by a driver who was drinking, that tried to outrun a few paparazzi in an over powered car that was collectively unable to negotiate a high speed maneuver. As far as reasons for someone to assassinate them, this would be royal family business, and just like Philip, who's situation while tenuous, introduced some big business deals for these royals, the power and negotiational implications of having big oil in the family blood line would also not be a negative thing, especially today.
edit on 18-8-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Listen to you lot ... spouting the msm reply. Thought this was the alternative media? meh
Im out of here

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm not saying there aren't issues surrounding the whole case but I suspect that a lot of this is just smoke in mirrors designed to deflect from something else, what I don't know.

It sounds to me like the media is desperate for a story to come up with before the anniversary of Diana's death coming up in the next couple of weeks.

What's up with this?

According to the report, the Ministry of Defence, the Royal Military Police and the Service Prosecuting Authority have been aware of the claim since September 2011, when it was sent during the court martial of Soldier N's roommate, Sergeant Danny Nightingale.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I dont see why the French would have to be involved,

lets say the conspiracy is correct (right now i dont think that it is), all it would take is a couple of guy in a car to turn up follow the car into the tunnel, fire the strobe lights to cause a crash.

Now i dont think right now that is what happened but if SIS wanted to assassinate Diana, they would not need to let the french know.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
While I'm not sold on the idea of an assassination, the seat belt thing is a bit of a red herring. After all, it's entirely probable that Diana may have been in the habit of refusing to wear a seat belt and this would have been reported by her cp guy so would not be such a far fetched bit of chance for any plan to rely upon.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

Listen to you lot ... spouting the msm reply. Thought this was the alternative media? meh
Im out of here

It's not about 'spouting the msm reply' it's about determining the facts and some times that requires someone to play devils advocate.
And if a simpleton like myself can see the blatant holes in many of these outlandish claims what do you think other more qualified, learned and resourceful people will be able to do.....and use to discredit conspiracy theories as a whole.

Not everything is a conspiracy!

There are that many theories and unsubstantiated opinions that it's becoming increasingly difficult to discern what's real and what isn't and if people don't expect to meet a certain amount of scrutiny when making allegations, whether reasoned or not, then they really are either incredibly naïve or incredibly stupid.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wow, really? I'm sorry but this is just idiotic, lol... The British government killed Diana? Lol...

This "evidence" is based off of the insane, random, claims of a British soldier's RECENTLY divorced in-laws, LOL.

Every damn year, when it's close to the anniversary of her death, there's a new conspiracy regarding Diana's death, and they become more and more ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

NO MIXED BLOOD,she was prego to an arab,thus she was terminated..............end of story,

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It makes no sense to have topped her the way that is being claimed. It would have been far easier and less messy to do it a dozen other ways. They spent a lot of time on a Yacht, they could have just Robert Maxwell'd her and framed Dodi for Murder, or bombed the boat a la Lord Mountbatten and frame the IRA...

But no, lets try to stage a car crash and hope she doesn't wear her seatbelt. Amateur at best, especially from the British security services...

And lets not forget, all this is based on allegations that are no better than someone saying "I heard a mate of a mate say....." and coming from the Parents in Law of a Soldier who used to beat their daughter, so no axe to grind there then?
I had the same initial response regarding the use of a crash, not knowing if she would actually die or not. However the crash served two purposes - it provided a means to her end, and even if she didn't die in the crash, you can insure one of the first responders was a plant and could give her a lethal dose of an undetectable substance - an two, the crash was supposed to look like the fault of the driver and there was to be no hint of a conspiracy - people die in car accidents all the time. The strobe idea seemed silly until I realized they didn't need her to die in the accident. They just needed her incapacitated so someone could inject her. The tunnel provided a very controlled location. Limited access and no view fom above via helicopter.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Ah, right, how silly of me.... MI5 had a plant in the French Ambulance service..... Of course...

And none of the other EMT's at the crash site would go "Hang on a minute, who's that chap we haven't seen before with the English accent and a syringe of some magical substance we can't detect...."

Here, have some more straws...

BTW, there isn't a poison that is untraceable. They all leave a marker somewhere or other.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

She wasn't pregnant and she was never engaged to Dodi Fayed. Fayed did buy her a cocktail ring and she was wearing it on her right hand the night she died, but it was not an engagement ring. Diana had only been dating Fayed for six weeks. Her butler even said that her fling with Fayed wasn't serious and that she was still in love with the Pakistani doctor she had dated for two years prior to going out with Fayed. There was no danger of Diana marrying or getting pregnant by Fayed, according to people that Diana spoke to.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well it's obvious that they kill off royalty and other high value targets because in the time they're in power they sometimes gain damning evidence about something within the organization. So for a long time she was in the organization and would follow the rules. So she wasn't targeted. But then she started doing her own thing. She'd go where she wanted, when she wanted, with who she wanted. That kinda stuff will get you killed. Cuz they knew she might end up leaking the royal secrets to others. Like for example why have dead bodies been found on the grounds behind some palaces? One has to wonder? And a million other weird things involving murder, curruption, greed, power etc etc etc.

She went off the res so they sho-der

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Like for example why have dead bodies been found on the grounds behind some palaces?

Elaborate....

I think I know what you're referring to, so would like you to say in your own words first what you think happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Bilk22

Ah, right, how silly of me.... MI5 had a plant in the French Ambulance service..... Of course...

And none of the other EMT's at the crash site would go "Hang on a minute, who's that chap we haven't seen before with the English accent and a syringe of some magical substance we can't detect...."

Here, have some more straws...

BTW, there isn't a poison that is untraceable. They all leave a marker somewhere or other.

Come on man. Don't you watch movies? It happens all the time in the movies and we know they're based on real life stuff.

Yes it's possible they had a French infiltrator or just someone they bribed. The tunnel was a perfect place for this. No witnesses standing around and no choppers above.

Oh as for the ME report and the findings, well we know they can deal with them a different way
So maybe it really didn't need to be undetectable. She just needed to look like she died in a crash. Paperwork? Blah!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No. She had a driver who took no pride in his job. Drunk chaffeur. No professionalism.

And somehow avoiding photographers was more important than getting his clients there safely.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Ah, movies.....Such a source of facts and never portray anything that is outlandish...

Diana had an autopsy, which I imagine would include a full toxicology work down. Had she been poisoned, this would have been made quite clear...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I dare not speculate. Canada is owned by the queen. I might get black bagged. If you ever want to visit the modern version of nazi germany all you have to do is visit Canada. You have gitmo, big deal We got Baffin Island. What do you think goes on there???

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Ah, I see....So you don't have anything then?

We have Gitmo, do we? There I was thinking it belonged to the Yanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join