It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dawkins is a super coward

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

crazyewok

Didnt say I didnt accept anything. Not in any absolute way anyway.

You said:

crazyewok
And although I do believe in a god, I also accept most of Evolution

Most, but not all of evolution, so there must be parts that you do not accept, no?

Of course nobody knows everything about evolution, and it'd be silly to talk about absolutes in respect to any subject, but of course you already know that being a scientist.

Unless you mean you don't accept the parts of evolution that we don't know........because if that were the case it'd be extremely silly...

edit on 11-11-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Prezbo369

Did you actually read Ewok's post? Then why are you asking a question that assumes the exact opposite of what s/he actually said? Go back and read it again. For real this time.

I'm not sure your following the correct posts...

But I'm sure it's easy to lose track when you reply to posts as often as you do

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Prezbo369
[

Most, but not all of evolution, so there must be parts that you do not accept, no?

Your picking at hairs to start a fight.

When I say I accept most I mean I accept it as absolute and fact unless another paper ever proves to the contrary.

What I mean I don't accept I mean the jury is still out and I will leave judgement depending on what research reveals. In other words I dont agree but I dont disagree pending further data.

This is the funny thing about militant atheists. They decry people for belief of Jesus yet they jump anyone that says anything against there Dawkins for whatever reason........ Makes them all hypocrites. Im Sure if god is not real and the world is turning in 2000 years time atheists will be making war over the interpretations of the blessed dawkins.
edit on 11-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

crazyewok

When I say I accept most I mean I accept it as absolute and fact unless another paper ever proves to the contrary.

That isn't what 'most' means, in any dictionary

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just assumed you were using the words in your post correctly and was genuinely curious.

You may find yourself in similar situation (having to explain what it is you're attempting to portray) when writing a paper on your work, because the following is just as confusing....

What I mean I don't accept I mean the jury is still out and I will leave judgement depending on what research reveals. In other words I dont agree but I dont disagree pending further data.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

My apologies. I came across a little strong because I came on a little strong. I hope you'll forgive me. My temper has its days, and it's usually a scatter-shot kinda thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Prezbo369

You may find yourself in similar situation (having to explain what it is you're attempting to portray) when writing a paper on your work, because the following is just as confusing....

What is so confusing?

I neither agree nor disagree?

Therefore I am correct in saying I agree with most of evolution as fact as I don't accept 100% of Evolution as fact rather I accept some of it as only theory pending further research.

Once further study has been done and I ever see the paper I may re-evaluate my position.

Anyway I wont be ether writting a paper on evolution as its just not my area.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

crazyewok
I don't accept 100% of Evolution as fact rather I accept some of it as only theory pending further research.

Aha we finally got there!....so what parts of evolution don't you accept?....

rather I accept some of it as only theory pending further research.

It's only theory? really?

You claim to be a.........and you.........ah never mind, I was suspicious as soon as I saw you claim to be a microbiologist.

Whenever I see someone make such a claim online it comes across as BS, because there as far more BS'ers than scientists....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Prezbo369

crazyewok
I don't accept 100% of Evolution as fact rather I accept some of it as only theory pending further research.

Aha we finally got there!....so what parts of evolution don't you accept?....

rather I accept some of it as only theory pending further research.

It's only theory? really?

You claim to be a.........and you.........ah never mind, I was suspicious as soon as I saw you claim to be a microbiologist.

Whenever I see someone make such a claim online it comes across as BS, because there as far more BS'ers than scientists....

Ahh see the cry of a Dawkins worshiper.

You have to accept 100% as fact! No comprise! No in-between! Hell even open mindedness is wrong! It your way or no way! Just like all the religious nut jobs you hate so much.

And to top it off anyone that disagree with even 1% of what you say you discredit or call a liar (IE call me a BSer) Nope you have to agree 100% or else!

No I insulted your "messiah"! therefore I must pay! IM a heretic!

I said I accept MOST of evolution as FACT, not theory FACT! Only a small part I view as theory WHICH CAN CHANGE depending on further research.

I never even said evolution overall was theory just on some parts (and you even admitted some area require further study). Overall yes it is fact but there are some areas further research needs to be done. And IM not qualified in that area to dare make assumptions on if its either right or wrong. IM not that arrogant.

IM not going to go into the small things of what I want further data on.

And that the thing, I never said I don't believe or that its out right wrong ect Just that I want more DATA, MORE RESEARCH on some things and like a true unbiased scientist I will judge my conclusions based on that.

You were just trying to pick a fight.

As for qualifications Im willing to have a mod check my creditials and past work.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I think we'll leave it right there

Just know that what you're attempting to do? you're not doing it right, and anyone reading your posts will see right through it

Good luck

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Prezbo369

Just know that what you're attempting to do? you're not doing it right, and anyone reading your posts will see right through it

Do what exactly?

Let get a few points across
1)I accept evolution in general is fact
2) I believe the universe is billions of years old
3)I accept that most of evolution is hard facts
4) I think that SOME parts need further study before I personal feel comfortable with making my own hard conclusion. Not that they are wrong just I want some further data. (Even you not all is know yet)
5) I think Dawkins a arse hole and no diffrent from the crazys he belittles. He should be the greater man and leave them alone. Let them be ignorant and stupid if they like.

IM not being the closed minded and stubborn here. Or even anti Science. You just seem to be twisting words to start a fight.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He is not a super power, he I an alien!! Wake up everyone !!!

hx

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join