It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll shows 90% of people believe 9/11 is a coverup.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I emailed my senators office asking that the videos confiscated from the gas station and hotel near the Pentagon be released. I received a response stating they contacted the department of defense and were told the only video that existed was released. And you know that video as the parking lot security cam that captures the fireball and thats it. The tapes that were confiscated apparently no longer exist. Why would tapes of an AA 757 cease to exist? I'll tell you why. Because the tapes showed something other than an AA 757. There is absolutely no other reason for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The fact is, folks, that the evidence just does not add up to the official story, PERIOD. If it did, we wouldn't have a zillion websites dedicated to this exact subject. Word is spreading like wildfire about it, and only just now starting to infiltrate the mainstream media. The truth don't lie, and even the conservatives are having to take a hard look at the REAL evidence being presented, because it makes a lot more sense than what the government said happened.

Believe me, I wish like hell it was terrorists that did it. I too was one of the gullible that swallowed the official story. I too was one of those that felt like we needed to take revenge fast. I too was one of those that felt good about war with Afghanistan and Iraq at first. But then, I started reading and researching. The evidence is just too convincing against the offical story. GO READ, please, knock yourself out. First there is shock, then there is disbelief, then there is acceptance, then there is true anger and distrust. It is a painful process, but yes, you must do it. For the good of our country. Please, for our own future's sakes, go research the subject and you will see.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Coverups.

9/11? Oklahoma City bombing? First WTC bombing?
Waco? Ruby Ridge? JFK? Pearl Harbor?

Nah.. just conspiracy theory bull#.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by mockan]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockan
Coverups.

9/11? Oklahoma City bombing? First WTC bombing?
Waco? Ruby Ridge? JFK? Pearl Harbor?

Nah.. just conspiracy theory bull#.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by mockan]

9/11 = almost proven I think to be real as we thing..

OK City bombing = Alex Jones has proven its a cover up
same with WTC bombing
Waco = FBI stated they killed the people for kicks.
Ruby Ridge.. For the life of me i have not heard much on this.. someone wanna fill me in on this one???
JFK = Unclassifed Documents state the CIA was behind the Killing of him.

so as for the conspiricy bull#, I would say highly unlikely... Most Conspiricy things turn into fact a billion yrs later...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Images of or links to gratuitous gore and/or mutilation are strictly forbidden. This applies to material posted to collaborative fiction and member short story forums. You will also not select usernames that contain profanity.

Your Agreed Upon Terms and Conditions of Use

Thank you for your compliance and future compliance.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
These polls are not done out of the blue. Usually these polls are done as a result of a recent story in the news. For example, the current poll is regarding Barry Bonds and steroid use.

Does anyone know what the associated story to this poll was about?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Some of my family members think it's a coverup and they never heard of Alex Jones.

You need people who are able to put two and two together. And no it's not five!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Believe me, I wish like hell it was terrorists that did it. I too was one of the gullible that swallowed the official story. I too was one of those that felt like we needed to take revenge fast. I too was one of those that felt good about war with Afghanistan and Iraq at first. But then, I started reading and researching. The evidence is just too convincing against the offical story. GO READ, please, knock yourself out. First there is shock, then there is disbelief, then there is acceptance, then there is true anger and distrust. It is a painful process, but yes, you must do it. For the good of our country. Please, for our own future's sakes, go research the subject and you will see.

Oh, I hear you, friend. Been there. I first found it on the site www.antichristconspiracy.com... and at first I was like, Bush wouldn't do that, isn't he supposed to be a Christian?

I think I'm the only one at church that's no longer blinded....
You try to say something about it and get asked if you're a liberal or if you believe the liberal-biased media.

Pretty funny I'd be asked if I'm a liberal when I point out things. Thing is, I think Michael Moore is a fat idiot. Then again, I think the same thing about Rush Limbaugh too!

Nope, I'm as conservative as they come but not a neo-con. My sister-in-law pointed out that todays' conservatives are yesterday's liberals. Seems there's a shift to the left all around. I have learned, however, that even liberals can have good points. Get information from all sources, not just your party/group, and you have more balance.

More than Faux News!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There's plenty more, but ok, keep on fooling yourselves...

I think Your 'Handle' says Enough....

IN GOD (GOLD, OIL, DRUGS) WE TRUST.....Bless You

Make no mistake about it. The United States is preparing for war. Events immediately following the 2000 US election debacle are ominous predictors for the Bush-Cheney Administration. While not all of the cabinet posts are yet filled, the key posts of Treasury, Defense, Justice and National Security Advisor point to the most militarised oil-and-big-business-friendly administration in 35 years.

So thorough is the plan for control of the government that the son of Secretary of State (Designate) Colin Powell, in an appointment which has yet to receive much notice, has been appointed the new Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission. This is the body which monitors and polices all commercial broadcasting in the United States.

With Colin Powell as Secretary of State, Donald Rumsfeld as Secretary of Defense and Dick Cheney as Vice-President, the highest levels of the US Government now house two former Secretaries of Defense and the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The new National Security Advisor, Condoleeza Rice, while African-American, has a long track record of service to Republican administrations and also sits on the board of directors of Chevron Oil, which has recently named an oil tanker after her. Her lacklustre operational credentials indicate that she will probably serve as the designated messenger between Bush, Powell, Rumsfeld and Cheney and as the African-American poster girl for coming military adventurism.

I have just posted a reply On Karsia's Post...

With full support of the Dick'Vice Pre...

ONCE MORE..

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Live Long & Prosper Freedom Of Speech.....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That poll is BS. There are over 30 people working in my office right now. Not one of them agree with that.

There is no way that 90% believe that.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse

Yes 90% 7220 votes
10% No 785 votes
Total: 8005 votes

I dont know if it makes any different, the criminals got for more years to cover their tracks, and...after that...CIA (and god knows what) will still be around whoever you choose..

Liberals polled: 7220
Conservatives polled: 785
Total: 8005

Just more spin in the media. You'd see the exact opposite if it was Fox news. Cant trust our media for an accurate account of anything anymore.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You can always tell ignorant fascists by the way they call everyone, who doesn't agree with their narrow views, "liberals."

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
You can always tell ignorant fascists by the
way they call everyone, who doesn't agree
with their narrow views, "liberals."

You can always tell ignorant communists by the
way they call everyone, who doesn't agree
with their narrow views, "ignorant fascists'

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaruseleh

Originally posted by Kollapse

Yes 90% 7220 votes
10% No 785 votes
Total: 8005 votes

I dont know if it makes any different, the criminals got for more years to cover their tracks, and...after that...CIA (and god knows what) will still be around whoever you choose..

Liberals polled: 7220
Conservatives polled: 785
Total: 8005

Just more spin in the media. You'd see the exact opposite if it was Fox news. Cant trust our media for an accurate account of anything anymore.

Isn't that the honest truth. Anytime I see a poll of any sort on the internet I never check a box that would imply what side I am really on especially when it is on a media site, they love to use those tracking coookies, so I do it to throw them off the scent.

Now if someone I knew in real life were to ask me a poll question, I would give them a honest answer.

Just curious but, how many of those of you reading this have done the very same as I have in the past? Please be honest now, I was

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
[edit on 7-12-2004 by Jaruseleh]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
You can always tell ignorant fascists by the way they call everyone, who doesn't agree with their narrow views, "liberals."

this is the most rediculous statement I've ever seen on here. A liberal is a liberal. Doesn't matter what my views, or anyone elses views are. Liberal is liberal, conservative is conservative. It's not name calling, it's a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join