It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll shows 90% of people believe 9/11 is a coverup.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I was listening to Alex Jones today and he said something interesting so I checked it out.

www.cnn.com...

The poll is on the lft side, either vote or see results.

if the poll is no longer up here is another link or 2.

www.cnn.com...

Anyway I think this is very unsuprising, considering Zogby did a poll during the RNC of NY residents and it said 49% believe the same thing..

www.zogby.com...

Only if we can get the #s up.. ehh??

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yes 90% 7220 votes
10% No 785 votes
Total: 8005 votes

I dont know if it makes any different, the criminals got for more years to cover their tracks, and...after that...CIA (and god knows what) will still be around whoever you choose..

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think a poll like this would bring a new meaning to ahh.. deny ignorance..

but then again, this is a unsceientific poll, and prob every conspiricy theorist went on there and voted since it was on AJ.. I think..

But this is good news in our side, seeing is people are starting to see that we arent all crazy.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yes, maybe it will reach some critical point and things starts to change. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, but look at the wording "surrounding 9/11." That could mean anything to the War on Terror, to Osama's whereabouts, to the Iraqi War, to people believing it was just an intelligence mishap. Althought it's a good sign that people don't believe everything the governement tells them, it doesn't mean that they think the government had any direct part in either letting 9/11 happen or that the government themselves did it.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiLBeam
Yes, but look at the wording "surrounding 9/11." That could mean anything to the War on Terror, to Osama's whereabouts, to the Iraqi War, to people believing it was just an intelligence mishap.

Yes, very true "surrounding 9/11"..

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
But in any case, this does show that the tipical person dont believe that 9/11 was just a natural islamic extrmist type of thing...

I guess we can say people are starting to see outside the box more than we think they are.. either that or they are reading the question wrong...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't think that poll is correct. If they tested normal people from all over the country they would probably find that most people don't think it was a cover up. Everybody I ask calls me crazy when I mention the theory.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Everybody I ask calls me crazy when I mention the theory.

Same here. Those numbers seem way off to me. It would be interesting to see the audience that has voted thus far.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Even though I'm not from US I have learned to keep my thoughts to myself to avoid beeing ridiculed.

What do you guys think would happen if this knowledge reached the broad public? Would that not ignite something real violent? The people behind this must be desperate covering up and might be able to do anything to keep it that way. Scary, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A cover up of what?

What do we know for certain?

Osama Bin Laden is a Saudi Arabian,
Osama Bin Laden was trained by the CIA as a mushahadeen
Osama Bin Ladens Family own a Major Construction Company worth Billions
Saudi Arabia has an estimated 1 trillion dollars invested in the west at least 700 billion of which is invested in America.
Saudi Arabia's wealth is dependant on oil.
The president of America's family are Texan Oilmen.
Oil is at it's highest barrel price ever.
Republican governments are good for corporate profitability.
The war is politically good for the encumbent.
The war is good for the Industrial Military complex and in tern the American Economy.

Even if the US/Bush government had no knowledge of prior knowledge of 9/11 (I don't believe they did). It makes very good business sense for the Saudi's to fund terrorism in the west

It costs very little to manipulate world markets and politics with terrorism, and the results are profound.

Why do you believe ?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What in the name of God would make CNN of all Media to ask this type of question in their Polls? It just does not seem like they would waste their time. I wonder what sparked it? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I demand a recount ...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Even better my husband and I were watching CNN today and the reporter did a little stint on the whole conspiracy 9/11 thing showing the picture and the websites about the coverup. We were jumping for joy. Hopefully more stations will keep talking about it. Mr. Bush.............can you say Impeachment?

Right on!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Coverup of what, you ask? Oh friggin PUHLEEEEEASE

1) WTC evidence, immediate destruction of evidence with no investigation. And then they had the nerve to tell us it was 19 hijackers. Haven't any of you wondered how in the hell they came up with that info within 48 hours of 9/11?
2) Confiscation of security cam footage from gas station, pentagon
3) Literal coverup: the covered box they hauled away at the pentagon
4) Black boxes stated were found by firefighter on the scene of WTC, officially denied
5) Bush's own hard fought opposal to an official inquiry into 911. Why? One would think that an official investigation into 9/11 would be the very FIRST thing that would be done. The WTC rubble should have not been touched for weeks or months, while investigations went on. Instead the evidence was immediately destroyed.

There's plenty more, but ok, keep on fooling yourselves...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
1) WTC evidence, immediate destruction of evidence with no investigation. And then they had the nerve to tell us it was 19 hijackers. Haven't any of you
wondered how in the hell they came up with that info within 48 hours of 9/11?

2) Confiscation of security cam footage from gas station, pentagon

1. I said it before and I'll say it again, For an Administartion who claimed to have no evidance that OBL was planning on attacking the US, sure did come up with the Perps really quick.

2. Yes these cams, especially from the Gas Station by the Pentegon. Again, the only reason the could claim it is a matter of "National Security" is the fact that the Plane they claimed to hit, did not hit. I'm all for witness accounts to anything, but you have videotaped Evidance, which we are not allowed to see. And Please do not give me the Parking Garage Video, because frames are missing and the time stamp is not correct.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
yes there is a cover-up we purposely allowed osama to commit an attack on US soil to allow the United States to take over the middle east for oil. This kind of reminds me of the second season of 24 where the government hires arabs to attack LA so that the US can retaliate against the middle east so that big companies can get more money.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PyschoSteve85
yes there is a cover-up we purposely allowed osama to commit an attack on US soil to allow the United States to take over the middle east for oil. This kind of reminds me of the second season of 24 where the government hires arabs to attack LA so that the US can retaliate against the middle east so that big companies can get more money.

and other shows that refer to it like THe Lone Gunmen, and the movie Long Kiss Goodnight

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
What in the name of God would make CNN of all Media to ask this type of question in their Polls? It just does not seem like they would waste their time. I wonder what sparked it? Anyone?

That's what I first thought when I read the subject to this topic.

It seems like Michael Moore has inflitrated CNN.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
be wary of opinion polls, especially CNN ones.

<<   2 >>

join