It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone is trying to kill me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by 2Unknown

You ate some food and got sick?

Look, if whoever really wanted you dead you wouldn't have been able to write this post. I think they just want to play with you a bit more before they lower the BOOM.

Sleep tight
They have sent their satellites upon me,I can feel the radiation in the night,also I can hear voices saying,Slayer....Slayer....is next.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Don't go roaming down any alleys, Or go to Parties.

Don't walk in a mass crowd.

Lock all doors and windows.

If someone's trying to kill him. They probably won't be doing it in his house Unless they can make it look like an accident.

Do you go on morning hikes down trails? Lol.
Don't go to bars, Anywhere where you can be blamed for being drunk and *disappearing*

Do you maintain contact with friends and family often? Do people visit you often? Or are you a hermit?
If you are a Hermit. Well #.

Good luck, Hope you can make it out to post your

*survival Thread*

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
First off, you are most likely a diagnosed MAJOR Schizophrenic, and second, the illusion that you mental illness is projecting into your mind is called "Gang Stalking."

Look there is no answer out there for you, no real truth to be discovered about what you experience, because its only in your mind and no one else, no matter how much you know there there, they are not because you are schizophrenic.

The reason i know your schizophrenic because I have a friend that i had to take to the hospital repeatedly because there family gave up on them and they were absolutely nuts. Schizophrenia is a horrible thing, and I don't doubt that you believe everything you experience. But its simply and for a fact not real , and never will be. Everyone literally don't encourage the OPs fantasy, it will only regress him on any progress he may have had at a mental health institute that the OP has likely attended.

Seriously OP, do you want to get your personal rights waved and handed over to the state because they deem you ineligible to be a normal citizen without harm to yourself or the public and go to have to stay at an mental health facility indefinitely until they deem you ok to go back out into the world.
edit on 17-8-2013 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I don't think anybody wants to kill you.

I know there are people that would be happy if I died. (I've been told.)

Knowing what I know I live my life the way I aways have. Some people hate me and some like me but most people couldn't care less if I live or die.

Don't stress it we all die.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
First off, you are most likely a diagnosed MAJOR Schizophrenic, and second, the illusion that you mental illness is projecting into your mind is called "Gang Stalking."

Look there is no answer out there for you, no real truth to be discovered about what you experience, because its only in your mind and no one else, no matter how much you know there there, they are not because you are schizophrenic.

The reason i know your schizophrenic because I have a friend that i had to take to the hospital repeatedly because there family gave up on them and they were absolutely nuts. Schizophrenia is a horrible thing, and I don't doubt that you believe everything you experience. But its simply and for a fact not real , and never will be. Everyone literally don't encourage the OPs fantasy, it will only regress him on any progress he may have had at a mental health institute that the OP has likely attended.

Seriously OP, do you want to get your personal rights waved and handed over to the state because they deem you ineligible to be a normal citizen without harm to yourself or the public and go to have to stay at an mental health facility indefinitely until they deem you ok to go back out into the world.

im gonna tell you exactly what i think, but this is only what i think.

i believe some kind of agency or military organization is after me trying to kill me. maybe some kind of delta force, they tried to snipe me down, put poision in my foods. put something in my water in my house, tap my house, bug my phones, read my internet and other stuff. trying to hunt me down and other stuff.

i think they are obsessed with me and want something from me! However as i am normal person i find this scary.
but its like if they were stalking me daily. i can only guess who these people are. but for sure they are EVIL.

i cant explain why my mind tells me this, but this is what i feel.

i talked with the police and they said what i told was too unreal and does not happen in this country.. but? what do i know.. i do start to feel like im going nuts and so. but the question is? What can i do?

edit on 17-8-2013 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown

Originally posted by MConnalley

im gonna tell you exactly what i think, but this is only what i think.

i believe some kind of agency or military organization is after me trying to kill me. maybe some kind of delta force, they tried to snipe me down, put poision in my foods. put something in my water in my house, tap my house, bug my phones, read my internet and other stuff. trying to hunt me down and other stuff.

i think they are obsessed with me and want something from me! However as i am normal person i find this scary.
but its like if they were stalking me daily. i can only guess who these people are. but for sure they are EVIL.

i talked with the police and they said what i told was too unreal and does not happen in this country.. but? what do i know.. i do start to feel like im going nuts and so. but the question is? What can i do?

I think you should talk to a psychologist just to explain your fear(s).

Honestly bud why would "they" try to kill you? Take it easy and maybe take a break from the internet, especially news and conspiracy websites.

No offense I know it seems real but just relax. I think you're safe.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You're okay,because you have edited your post(this quoted post) about police and mental pills.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown

Well IMO if you really approached the police and shared with them what you have shared with us, it would be their responsibility to hold you and contact mdeical help to be sure you aren't a danger to yourself or anyone else.

The fact that this didn't happen means either a.) it didn't happen or b.) those officers weren't doing there jobs.

Either could be true. For the sake of yourself and those around you please seek professional help! I don't typically recommend such a thing but sometimes you just have to make exceptions. This is one of those times.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
Don't worry. Your foods and breathing air already do a good job at killing you. And down the line, cancer will be your new friend.

Don't go to the doctors, chances are they'll only make it worse.

Really? That means you know where I live, then?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Not to worry that's just Monsanto.

Don't forget they are on your side they only want what's best for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: gotya Has issues with my posts

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Lol your a troll, your reply to him was trollish.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If you are genuine, and you didn't have a problem joining ATS to tell half the world you are stressed out, then it should be very easy to go and see your doctor, who will advise and treat your condition.... now you have read this advice, what are you doing sitting looking at the posts for, move your ass and get to your doctor.... today not tomorrow..... goooooo

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

If you are genuine, and you didn't have a problem joining ATS to tell half the world you are stressed out

Not half the world, maybe a couple thousand people.

I agree with your message. The person should seek help no sense being a bully like some members.
edit on 17-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
I agree with your message. The person should seek help no sense being a bully like some members.

If they cant stand the heat then they should stay out of the kitchen. If one chooses to post their experiences [Real or in this case possibly imagined) online in an open forum such as this one then they should expect others posting their various opinions contrary to theirs and possibly your opinions and develop thicker skins so as not to be seen as overly sensitive

This isn't grade school you know.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
we live in a really crazy, messed up world.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by gotya

If they cant stand the heat then they should stay out of the kitchen. If one chooses to post their experiences [Real or in this case possibly imagined) online in an open forum such as this one then they should expect others posting their various opinions contrary to theirs and possibly your opinions and develop thicker skins so as not to be seen as overly sensitive

This isn't grade school you know.

I agree with your statement but to coin a phrase as you did what comes around goes around.

Remember there are people who are young or mentally unstable who use the internet. If you feel like a big man attacking those people then you should knock yourself out. There will be a day when your actions and words will bite you in the ass. I promise.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

edit on 17-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join