Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

someone is trying to kill me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think someone is trying to kill me wtf? I do sound paranoid and stuff but i felt like someone is trying to kill me everyday and i just cant do anything? I feel there might be some organization after me trying to assault me for whatever reason there is. i talked to people but all say its all in my head and that i see things? But in fact i ate some food recently and got sick, so how come its all in my head? What can this be? What people would do this to a normal person like me? Or is there something more i dont know? Anyway i feel that some kind of people are out after me. What can i do? .. i just dont understand why anyone would spend so much resources . but this has been going on for some time now.
edit on 17-8-2013 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

Why would someone want you dead?

And you probably feel sick after eating because of stress and hypervigilance. Calm down, Bro.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyrdnews

everytime i go to the store they put weird # in my food so i eat or drink and get sick, dont know whats going on lol. i feel terrified and afraid because its just get worse!

last time someone tried to break into my house but it didnt work.
the worst is these people are following me everywhere i go so i cant go anywhere and im scared as hell! its like they track me . i have no idea but i see them everywhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Back in May you made a Post stating that you can see in the future. Maybe you can use that gift to discover who might want to harm you.
It would be very easy for me to tell you to see a Doctor, but I know a lot of people who seem to have the same fear as you. Friends that are otherwise normal suddenly feeling like someone is trying to cause harm to them. IMO they, and possible you, are suffering from anxiety. That or you are having a bit of fun with us. Something tells me that if you were for real you woyld have been a little more specific in your post.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Not trying to freak you out mate, but be realistic...if someone wanted you dead, you'd probably be dead.

You said this has been going on for some time...either 'they' are the worlds worst hit men, or nobody is trying to kill you.

The fact that you're alive, means it's probably paranoia brought on by stress or an upsetting event, or an indication of a more severe mental disorder. Discussing this with professionals will help.

As for messing with the food you buy...think about it for a moment...how do 'they' know what food you're going to buy in order to mess with it first?

They can't know. So they are not messing with your food mate.

Maybe you've given yourself an ulcer with all the worrying? That will make you feel bad after you eat.

Get yourself checked out mate, and stop worrying.

edit on 17-8-2013 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hahaaaa

dude your acting nutty

anxiety can be controlled dude

get some exercise in the sun....

and most importantly.. man up

tut tut... the human condition hey!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I ate some food last week..i got sick also..I didnt think someone was trying to kill me..

Without being mean..you need help.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Back in May you made a Post stating that you can see in the future. Maybe you can use that gift to discover who might want to harm you.
It would be very easy for me to tell you to see a Doctor, but I know a lot of people who seem to have the same fear as you. Friends that are otherwise normal suddenly feeling like someone is trying to cause harm to them. IMO they, and possible you, are suffering from anxiety. That or you are having a bit of fun with us. Something tells me that if you were for real you woyld have been a little more specific in your post.

of course to see a doctor would be a good idea but i am scared as hell it will be worse.

i even started to think everyone is after me, even my friends are all against me, so its like everyone.. like my friends, the autohorities, everone is after me! I FEEL really SCARED! I dont know what to do?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Honestly if its been going on for some time, it's safe to assume, yes, it's in your head.....zombie, zombie.

You know when I play COD and I try to kill someone they die until respawn.

When a hunter takes a shot at a deer, it dies.

When the Fed's want to silience a reporter, they die.

When the mob wants to make a hit, that person and sometimes their whole family dies.

When a shark makes a b-line towards a seal, it dies.

See the consistency here?

If there is someone trying to kill you take stock in knowing they really really suck at that game!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i think you need to tell this to your doctor if somebody wanted you dead you would be by now so for your own health go and see a doctor and stay away from conspiracy sites

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You ate some food and got sick?

Look, if whoever really wanted you dead you wouldn't have been able to write this post. I think they just want to play with you a bit more before they lower the BOOM.

Sleep tight

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

WEll in one paragraph you state I or me at least 20 times. One paragraph.

Try relaxing into life a bit more and think about you personally a little less.

I know being sensitive to the chaos can be so troubling, so what I am suggesting is realizing that yes the chaos is there but there is also beauty, love and wonder.

Can you move? Could you find friends that help lift you up? Try new places to hang out maybe?

Sorry I do not have any answers for you other than to keep looking on the bright side. I am sorry you are suffering from fear.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
I think someone is trying to kill me wtf? I do sound paranoid and stuff but i felt like someone is trying to kill me everyday and i just cant do anything? I feel there might be some organization after me trying to assault me for whatever reason there is. i talked to people but all say its all in my head and that i see things? But in fact i ate some food recently and got sick, so how come its all in my head? What can this be? What people would do this to a normal person like me? Or is there something more i dont know? Anyway i feel that some kind of people are out after me. What can i do? .. i just dont understand why anyone would spend so much resources . but this has been going on for some time now.

What exactly have people been doing around you and/or to you? Would you please give some specific examples...thanks! (other than your food being poisoned by someone)

Sometimes a person gets a very intense intuitive feeling and it just won't go away...that something may happen to them...it is like a warning for a possible event in the future.

Is there someone in your life that you are not sure of? That you are suspicious of?

edit on 17-8-2013 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 17-8-2013 by caladonea because: add nire

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I read some of your other posts and up to this point you seem to be having a bit of fun with your imagination.

The reason I say up to this point is because your post's here read like you copied them from the definition of a paranoid schizophrenic. If your doing this for the attention then fine....carry on, enjoy but if you truly believe what you are explaining in your post's get help......now !!

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Better go to the doctor.

Paranoia
Definition
Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."

Not trying to put you down here but jeez, get a grip.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think you should ask your doctor about getting checked for a possible metabolic disorder. Diabetes is a big one. Have you been checked for that? I am not a doctor, but what are the symptoms you have? Hard time digesting food? Be more specific about what the problem seems to be.

If you have frequent unquenchable thirst, frequent urination (usually clear instead of yellow), trouble sleeping from getting too hot or cold, circulation problems, and dry skin or any of the above ask your doctor about getting checked for diabetes.

Otherwise, it could be that you should be preparing your foods at home. Try buying and making your own food and see if you feel better. If you don't feel better by preparing natural food at home, you should definitely talk to a doctor about getting checked for a metabolic disorder. Best wishes to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If i wanted you dead you wouldn't be posting here....Go see the Doc man.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your just mean!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Agreed

They should also check under the bed.
*Just in case, You never know*

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't worry. Your foods and breathing air already do a good job at killing you. And down the line, cancer will be your new friend.

Don't go to the doctors, chances are they'll only make it worse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join