It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone is trying to kill me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

i believe some kind of agency or military organization is after me trying to kill me. maybe some kind of delta force, they tried to snipe me down

So you have evidence? A spent bullet perhaps?

put poision in my foods. put something in my water in my house,

where did you get the tests done to verify this if you cant go anywhere?

i do start to feel like im going nuts and so. but the question is? What can i do?

Go speak to nurse or doctor at your local clinic, discuss your issues and ask for a referral to speak to someone that can help you ease your mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If delta force was trying to snipe this guy im pretty sure it would have already happened.he's just starting random threads to get a rise out of people.Troll and Idiot.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I honestly believe you because I have and still go through this. I'm from a military family/am also former military. I have family ties to the White House but have no love for the government. I'm the black sheep of my family and am very outspoken against our government. I am disabled so the government provides aides for me around the clock because I'm service connected. I too have been poisoned at home, in hospitals, meds tampered with etc. I can go on for days in detail discussing these matters but do not want your post to be about me. If you or any others would like to seriously discuss this I'd love to discuss it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If they wanted you dead, you'd be dead. I think we can agree on that, right? If its been going on this long, surely theyve have the opportunity, especially if they have "so much resources"...

So whatever it is they want, they don't want you dead. Maybe just studying your behavior? Either way, its not worth getting worked up about it when you could be enjoying life.

Ask yourself this... Are you still alive now? Well, then all that worrying from the time you made this thread until now was all for nothing. You're still ok and doing just fine, I assume? So you could have spent that time relaxing, and more than likely, you'd still be alive right now, doing just fine.

Try it out for the next 12-24 hrs. Just relax and live life and say "if they really want to kill me that bad, then F it. There's nothing I can do anyway so I may as well enjoy the time I have!" and then do not even give "them" the dignity of paying them ANY attention. Pretend they do not exist. Chances are they will become bored and go away, but ONLY if you can keep it up with ignoring them for long enough. Noticing them is what gives them their power...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boxx63

I honestly believe you because I have and still go through this. I'm from a military family/am also former military. I have family ties to the White House but have no love for the government. I'm the black sheep of my family and am very outspoken against our government. I am disabled so the government provides aides for me around the clock because I'm service connected. I too have been poisoned at home, in hospitals, meds tampered with etc. I can go on for days in detail discussing these matters but do not want your post to be about me. If you or any others would like to seriously discuss this I'd love to discuss it.

If the government were upset at you they would take away your disability benefits long before trying to assassinate you. And if they were trying seriously to kill you, they would have succeeded a long time ago because you are a disabled ordinary guy and not powerful billionare living in a foreign country with dozens of bodyguards.

The government is not trying to kill you. They are paying for your care. Stop blaming them.
edit on 20-8-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I see you are still here, you're doing well considering,...... whoa!!! BEHIND YOU!!! just jokin...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

I just laughed so hard reading that.lol i can't believe some people actually believe this guys BS.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
How long does a psychotic episode last? I noticed all his comments were within a 5 hour span.

occam's razor is: You'll probably never hear from him again, as he was either: telling the truth, or has since gone completely postal, or has "recovered" and forgot all about his thread.

"i talked to people but all say its all in my head and that i see things?"
What things do you see op, do tell?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Father time is out to waste us all... and he'll succeed sooner or later... so be kind to a stranger, pet a puppy or smell something you find pleasant before the bastard whacks you.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If some "agency" wanted you dead, you´d be dead already.
If some civilian wanted you dead,
unless they were a complete moron about how handle it,
you´d be dead already.
Taking a life is nowhere nearly as complicated as it´s made out to be.
edit on 22-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This thread needs a theme song....

edit on 22-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Whats wrong mommy and daddy not give you what you want and your all mad?
Stop fishing for sympathy go outside and get some fresh air.

And this is our future

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
im still alive

! IM STILL ALIVE!

but they want me dead yet, these people are very powerful i think

maybe they control the world, maybe they are rich as hell! BUT IM STILL BREATHING.

edit on 26-8-2013 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

so what can i say? all i can say is i dont know anymore who i am or why they are trying to do this to me but all i know is.. i landed in the hospital because my condition was seriously bad cause i did starve to death almost. but i know one thing.. that i dont know anything

but i dont know but this # is driving me nuts, basically every store i go to they poision my food. they follow me everywhere so if i buy something from the store and eat it i get poisoned dont know.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
First off, compared with all the other threads I've read from targeted individuals, yours stands out as different. This reads more like a script intended to get the exact responses that it did. A newly chosen TI (i.e. a victim; not nutty) seeking answers would read this thread and seriously question his sanity and truly begin to lose hope.

It's difficult to conclude on your own that your perception of reality actually reflects true reality though... Psychosis can and does happen. Regardless of your take on the situation, you should still go see a psychiatrist.

However, if you are a newly targeted individual: never give up, stay vigilant, and try your best to keep centered and calm. Do nothing that can be perceived as indicating you are a threat to yourself or others (like acting out or causing a scene... Even pleading for protection can be used as a reason to restrain you). They aren't going to kill you, and they won't do anything to physically harm you directly. If you keep your awareness up and stay away from shady situations when your spidey sense tingles, you will get through it. Their main intention is to make you uneasy and genuinely fearful for your life so that your public reaction to them ends up being your downfall.

Stay close with your family, and try not to isolate yourself more than you need to for peace of mind. It will be hard as hell initially, but if you don't give the fearful reaction they look for, they will eventually give up.

Stay strong and stay focused. Just know that you're not alone and that you will get through it in time.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Dantose because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
it started out with them following me

then they follow me daily everywhere i go
they go after me, even if i dont buy anything
if i buy something they replace the food
if i buy water they replace it

they said they going to snipe me down, but didnt so far
they said id numerous times
they did something with my water in my house

im afraid to eat and drink cause they are after me and trying to poison me
everytime i eat the food they give me it, but if i buy milk they put weird stuff in it

they follow me daily, around my house, in the town, even in the hospital

they go to the restaurang and replace my food im going to eat
this leaves me without any chanse to eat at all
this has been going for 1 month now
they even gave food to my friends that was contaminated

i been to a mental hospital before and they said it was all in my mind, but i dont believe its in my mind.
they said i had psychosis but i dont believe it, in fact what is happening is real but they say its fantasy!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
W5 - Who, what when, where and why. Apply these to your situation and assign some answers and some possibilities from both before you were hostiled to the present situation.

None of us on here should know of your situation or really anything about you past your post history or some basic internet sleuthing towards your posting style / name, etcetera so the situation you supply... we can't relate very well with it because you have shared little with us about who, what... etcetera...

I believe your situation to be paranoia or playful jest with the members here, either way it relies on you and your actions if these are the case.
edit on 26-8-2013 by KristofLaw because: grammatical error

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

They are correct.it's all in your head. If "they"(who ever that is) told you they would "snipe you down" then you'd already have been put down.Seriously go talk to a doctor or quit playing the games.No one is really buying your bs on here.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You're being gangstalked this is happening to me Declare WAR and make it as difficult as possible search gangstalking in the search engine.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's either a 14 year old kid thinking he's a clever troll or someone with legit psychosis.

OP posted a story about being chased by someone in the woods with familiar "details", then admitted to making it up-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, this is really going nowhere.

If it's a troll- he's just being entertained by people trying to give legit advice and he'll keep it going as long as people are responding.

If it's psychosis- Telling him he's being gangstalked or that he should watch out is really not a responsible thing to do. It doesn't seem as if he has any intention of getting help, nor giving any kind of details of what is actually going so there's no real way for anyone to actually help him.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Call the cops and study nocebo]

edit on 28-8-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join