It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America will fall like a pack of cards soon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I really do feel that the NATO pact will soon see it has bitten off more than it can chew, because Obama & Cameron have poked there stupid nose into an area of the world they lack Education on, and by doing that they have opened a can of worms the two of them can't close.
The Middle East people are like brothers, Britain & America can sling as much petrol on the area to get Muslims & Arabs to start killing each other, but when the chips are down, the Arabs awake and see what the UK & USA have been doing you better watch out.
The only people who are going to lose this Middle East game are American & British, we will lose industry orders, we will see our fuel go up by lots soon, we will see the wrong we have been doing with our own blood, lots of it, more death than the UK & USA could ever ever think was out there, once Saudi heads start to awake, you better watch out, read my Link here please?

www.debka.com...
edit on 16-8-2013 by Alternative4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I must have seen 4000 America is doomed threads since I started lurking on ATS

But we are still here .

I say if the Muslim world keeps effing around they are gonna be doomed

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wont go as far to say America is doomed, but I would definitely say they could very quickly find themselves in hostile waters and it will probably have nothing to do with the middle east to be honest. Furthermore, the US does not stand alone. In any case, a dooms day scenario for the US, is a dooms day for the entire world.

Our world is too interconnected to suddenly chop off a major piece.

The ME is the sandbox in which the super powers are "currently" imposing their influence. The real trouble starts once you step out of the play ground.

edit on 16-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I think I've seen more honestly.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Your not wrong when you say the U.K/U.S are meddling in Middle East can't argue with you there!

I say sit back and let the whole place destroy itself! Which it will without any help from anybody else.

That way there will be a hell of a lot less Sharia law followers and Muslim Brotherhood types to contend with!

The Israelis might even give you a run for your money.

Muslim women, children and homosexuals can rejoice free from the tyranny imposed by said set of laws! They may even get to interpret the Koran as they see fit.

edit on 16-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hmmm... Debka is always an interesting source to use. To be sure. There is never much doubt which editorial side he takes on what gets posted there.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Agree America/ Britain are sticking their heads into places they have no business being. NATO is a joke at this point. But too many people seem to be echoing core beliefs ushered in by one of the lead Honchos in the conspiracy theory realm- Alex Jones. For some strange reasons he is OBSESSED with talking about America's doom and gloom, with firing up the patriots to rally and fight the powers that be, he uses fear mongering tactics to have everyone believe It's all about AMERICA- Civil war will break out any day now etc... I tend to agree with some of the posts in here though, that you cannot cut out a massive part of the world ( America) without damaging the whole world in the process. People still forget the American Dollar controls almost all of the world's currency. It will not be an overnight collapse, if things go bad they will keep moving very slowly and gradually. Don't make the mistake of buying into the fear mongering that the Illuminati does not have to play by some rules as well- because they do. They have to test things out to see the public's reaction, run experiments, they're whole game is an experiment , a risk.. doesn't mean they're going to win. Also the opening topic here while you have some good points, I feel it needs to be said. You are looking at it as country v.s country kind of mentality which is WRONG. Because It's actually the elite who want this, who are doing everything to create race wars, religious wars etc.. Division of the masses , mixed in with some confusion as a side dish is their motive. Don't be fooled. The majority of Americans are good people who are being played, any declaration of war by the arab world on America, attack on innocent civilians etc.. would only further perpetuate the illuminati's end game agenda, would only seek to serve the dark realm's plan. Our only hope is Unity, not division

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

That way there will be a hell of a lot less Sharia law followers and Muslim Brotherhood types to contend with!

Yeah, they'll be free of this mortal coil. You, however, will be stuck with the banking system that's eating your soul from the inside out.

While elimination of "Riba" or interest in all its forms is an important feature of the Islamic financial system, Islamic banking is much more. At the heart of Islam is a sense of cooperation, to help one another according to principles of goodness and piety (but not to cooperate in evil or malice). In essence, it aims to eliminate exploitation and to establish a just society by the application of the Shari'ah or Islamic rulings to the operations of banks and other financial institutions. To ensure compliance to the Shari'ah, Islamic banks use the services of religious boards comprised of Shari'ah scholars.

www.islamic-banking.com...

That's the part of Sharia the central banking system hopes you'll never know about. Now you do.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

"Yeah, they'll be free of this mortal coil. You, however, will be stuck with the banking system that's eating your soul from the inside out."

This is also true, unless of course the banking cartels who are responsible for the whole mess in the first place fall with them.

Considering the extent they seem to be mixed up in this mess and the fact that they are heavily invested in the Petrodollar this may indeed be a distinct possibility.

All through its not like this would bring about peace on earth even if it did happen.

The result would simply be anarchy. Another dark age!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Considering the extent they seem to be mixed up in this mess and the fact that they are heavily invested in the Petrodollar this may indeed be a distinct possibility.

Morsi tried to get out from under the petro dollar with loans from Russia rather than to bow down further to the austerity offered by the IMF. That was his big mistake. And he's not the first middle eastern leader, or probably the last who tried to escape the petro dollar and was taken down, along with a lot of their people, for their attempts.

The US is the one that would collapse if Wall Street and their banker buddies couldn't harness the rest of the world to the petro dollar. No one else wants it. And no matter how many people must die to put an end to debt slavery, it will collapse. As the title says, its in the cards.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I have said it before and i'll say it again. If everyone learned to get along a little better and gained a measure of religious tolerance towards one another the whole world would be a better place never mind the Middle East!

It will never happen while we let banker scum dictate our nations actions, over sea policies and every day lifes.

And it also wont happen while the indigenous population of the Middle Eastern countries allow religious extremist groups to dominate their politics either. Essentially continue to allow Sharia law to dominate.

At some point probably only after millions are dead, starving and suffering we will all learn to get along!

Not that i'm particularly religious but I think it says as much in the Bible, Koran and Torah.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just really wanted to chime in with " house of cards "

A deck of cards doesn't really fall, it just sits there.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Maybe there would be less extremism if the indigenous peoples of the middle east weren't being stolen from and lied about and lied to and killed for their resources.

Heck its not all that long ago that the good people of America banned the religions and languages of its own indigenous peoples, named them extremists and killed many of them to take their resources. Its what we know how to do.

We need to learn how to do something else. PDQ.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

"Maybe there would be less extremism if the indigenous peoples of the middle east weren't being stolen from and lied about and lied to and killed for their resources."

Its the banking houses that's responsible for most of the above. Its not like they are not stealing and lying to the U.K/U.S people also. Its not just the Middle Easter nations that they have by the proverbial short and curly's!

"Heck its not all that long ago that the good people of America banned the religions and languages of its own indigenous peoples, named them extremists and killed many of them to take their resources. Its what we know how to do."

Its not that long since the people of my own nation forcibly removed others and shipped them off to distant shores, the USA being one of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

"We need to learn how to do something else. PDQ."

On that score I certainly agree!

However reducing America or the United Kingdom to ashes will not help us learn i'm afraid. Simply breed more hatred in my opinion!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So round we go again to just about the only people in the world who are trying to end that banking system that's raping us all. And many hate them and wish them to die for "other" reasons because they don't know the real reasons. People have been programmed to wet their pants on command if someone utters the words Muslim or Sharia. There's a chunk of plastic cheese for those who respond well to the commands and push the correct buttons.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

the operations today are not so much the petro-dollar... it is about getting rid of governments (as in Egypt & Syria) and installing pupprt regimes that will kow-tow to Washington

with 0bama & his political love affairs with radical Islam, the MB in Egypt and AQ/radicals that cannibalize the Syrian Army regulars in a show of barbarism..... the USA through 0bama direction is losing the goodwill of the masses in the M.E.
And the USA is losing the high-ground to Russia & Putin, in a switcheroo where the USA acts like the old Soviet Evil-Empire and Russia reprises the America-of-freedom-for-all the founding fathers created...

now Russia is against the Islamic fundamentalist=rebels & Jihadists intent on creating chaos
while the 0bama regime hires those same outcast thugs as mercenaries & combat warrior proxies

the tables have reversed... We are the Evil Empire now, We are the ones scorned & hated for our Imperialism and giving life & vigor to the zealot funda,entalists that opress all the moderate Arabs everywhere in the M.E. expanses of Muslim nations....
We have become the Death Merchants who also kill-at-a-distance with Drone strikes on any target deemed important enough to warrent a death toll of 50 Extra innocents we term an being only collateral-damage statistics

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the operations today are not so much the petro-dollar... it is about getting rid of governments (as in Egypt & Syria) and installing pupprt regimes that will kow-tow to Washington

with 0bama & his political love affairs with radical Islam, the MB in Egypt and AQ/radicals that cannibalize the Syrian Army regulars in a show of barbarism..... the USA through 0bama direction is losing the goodwill of the masses in the M.E.
And the USA is losing the high-ground to Russia & Putin, in a switcheroo where the USA acts like the old Soviet Evil-Empire and Russia reprises the America-of-freedom-for-all the founding fathers created...

now Russia is against the Islamic fundamentalist=rebels & Jihadists intent on creating chaos
while the 0bama regime hires those same outcast thugs as mercenaries & combat warrior proxies

the tables have reversed... We are the Evil Empire now, We are the ones scorned & hated for our Imperialism and giving life & vigor to the zealot funda,entalists that opress all the moderate Arabs everywhere in the M.E. expanses of Muslim nations....
We have become the Death Merchants who also kill-at-a-distance with Drone strikes on any target deemed important enough to warrent a death toll of 50 Extra innocents we term an being only collateral-damage statistics

Yes you are 100% right, but thank heavens that China has awoke now along with Russia, and with the good American people they together could rid America from it's Muslim President once and for all, the whole world is best then.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We are past peak world oil production but have planned accordingly. The US has trillions of barrels of reserve oil stored in monster sized salt caverns all around the gulf of Mexico. We have increased the fuel mileage of our vehicles by 100% since the late 1970's and there have been major investments in drilling, shale oil and nuclear power plants.

Doesn't mean they won't try another Mad Max style false flag event to raise awareness though.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

"So round we go again to just about the only people in the world who are trying to end that banking system that's raping us all."

Well they do say its all just swings and roundabouts in the end.

Granted the Banking system is responsible in part for the rape of the Middle Eastern nations and many others, it does not help there cause however when you have certain Muslim clerics that decree that rape is in fact just fine when fatwa is concerned.

www.washingtontimes.com...

"And many hate them and wish them to die for "other" reasons because they don't know the real reasons."

So what are the real reasons in your opinion?

"People have been programmed to wet their pants on command if someone utters the words Muslim or Sharia. There's a chunk of plastic cheese for those who respond well to the commands and push the correct buttons."

People have always been conditioned to respond in one way or another since the inception of the media and probably even before. Its called social engineering and every nation on Earth employs said tactic to some degree or another.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

All economies are linked in one way or another, let thank the "globalist" corrupted agenda for that and the prof was in the pudding when the US market crashed back in 2008, no even China was excepted from the US influences.

Sadly you are right, the way that America is doing business is going to be the downfall, America is a corporate dictatorship with the agenda of taking control of all economies in a web or corruption and deceive.

If one economy falls so all economies link to that one will be affected, so when problems arise their band aid is to bailout to avoid a fall, most countries have adopted this trend that started with Japan, because it gives a false sense of economic stability when is none.

Is just a matter of time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join