It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's blow them all away in the name of the Lord!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well I'm in the United States Army, (unfortunately, as I say every time I mention that I'm in it), and the fact is everything we do is supposedly "in the name of God". The oath we take when we first join is all about that. I'm agnostic, but if there is a God I'm sure he doesn't appreciate us running around waging wars in His name. And the fact is, the "enemies" of the United States believe that they, too, are doing what they're doing in the name of their God, even if they refer to him by a different name.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
jerry( my pronounciation) foul well , is an egotistical religeouse fool , as are some others such as the one that tried to use the story(lie) of god is going to call me home if i don't raise so much money !! what bafoons !! jerry is as others have put it are using religeon to make others think this war is right when it's not about religeon unless you want to also count the terrorist thinking that their "god" also help strike down and kill all others who oppose them , right or wrong about anything. and "bush " as alwys sets idly by as church (not all) bigits such as jerry make such statements as a holy war issue between our religeon and theirs . which just makes bush look like the bafoons assistant .

new topics

<< 1   >>

join