It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Coneheads' that created civilization.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

So would you care to go a step further and perhaps lay a few more cards on the table? What do you personally speculate to of been under the armour or masks, if that is indeed what they were trying to replicate? Also, where would you propose these to of originated from or went?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
The coneheads are the fallen watchers that tainted human dna with their own dna.
Their heads are naturally larger and elongated as shown in the following pictures.

The more the human head is elongated backwards with a low crown, the more fallen watcher d.n.a that the person has in their bloodline.

Oh and they are constantly watching how their offspring perform. Especially the RH negatives.

OMG!! I'm part cone head! A friend helping me with my hair once actually commented "you have a pointy head"!!

At least I'm not rh negative, so hopefully I'm under "their" radar

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This requires a crasy theory lol.
The reptiles staues carry a mes symbol of rulership, They appear to have shells as decorations, Oannes was from the sea teacher of civilization. “In fact, he was the universal teacher of all human learning; and, at sunset, this being again plunged into the sea, and remained concealed from the eyes of men, until light again dawned on the world.”

”These however appear reptilian in nature and the cone head is worldwide. Huns, south americans, north etc americans. Some are biological some appear to be copying a progenitor/teacher/god.
Similar story the Telchines . Trouble is they are described as having dogs heads but a marine in nature, The connection might be sirius/sothar the dog star. Perhaps they were hybrids from a reptilan race from Siruis and they created a crossbread that still is part of our DNA. No evidence at all just following hunches as per following stories.
Greek mythology, the Telchines (Greek: Τελχῖνες Telkhines) were the original inhabitants of the island of Rhodes, and were known in Crete and Cyprus.
Their parents were either Pontus and Gaia, or Tartarus and Nemesis, or else they were born from the blood of castrated Ouranos along with the Erinyes.[1] In another story there were nine Telchines, children of Thalassa and Pontus; they had flippers instead of hands and dogs' heads and were known as fish children.[2]
They were regarded as excellent metallurgists: various accounts[3][4] state that they were skilled metal workers in brass and iron, and made a trident for Poseidon and a sickle for Cronus, both ceremonial weapons.[5] By some accounts, their children were highly worshiped as gods in the ancient towns of Ialysos (Ἰαλυσός), Kamiros (Κάμειρος) and Lindos (Λίνδος).[citation needed] The Telchines were entrusted by Rhea with the upbringing of Poseidon, which they accomplished with the aid of Capheira (Καφείρα), a daughter of Oceanus.[3] Another version says that Rhea accompanied them to Crete from Rhodes, where nine of the Telchines, known as the Curetes, were selected to bring up Zeus.[6]
The Telchines were associated and sometimes confused with the Cyclopes, Dactyls and Curetes.[7]
They were believed to bring about hailstorms, snow, and rain at will, to assume any shape they pleased,[8] and produced a substance poisonous to living things.
The gods (Zeus, Poseidon or Apollo) eventually killed them because they began to use magic for malignant purposes;[9] particularly, they produced a mixture of Stygian water and sulfur, which killed animals and plants[10] (according to Nonnus, they did so as a revenge for being driven out of Rhodes by the Heliadae).[11] Accounts vary on how exactly they were destroyed: by flood,[9] or Zeus's thunderbolt,[12] or Poseidon's trident,[13] or else Apollo assumed the shape of a wolf to kill them.[14] They apparently lost one of the titanomachias, the battles between the gods and the Titans.
Who had such heads?

From sources within the American black ops circuit, the secret operations of the illuminati, we get the impression that it has already been known for ages who these strange skulls belonged to. Not only that, they even work together with those entities!

Preston Nichols, a technical engineer who worked for the ultra secret Montauk Project near New York, declared that all kinds of negative extraterrestrials were involved in that project, including Greys and reptilians. Humanoids from the Sirius A star system also participated, he says (11). According to him, these were the same people that were worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They have longer heads and larger eyes than we do.
Most other sources, though, say that these negative humanoids did not originate from the Sirius A system, but from Sirius B. So perhaps Preston Nichols was mistaken or wrongly informed.

Not all inhabitants of the Sirius star system seem to be negative, by the way. In Suzy Ward's books (12) she channels Sirian entities who explain that this is an incredibly extensive system. Various space-travelling civilizations live there, which all look different. Some have a genetic link to us earthlings, and have been observing and visiting our planet for as long as we've been existing. Others are so highly developed that they don't even need a body or space ship anymore, and only move through the endless Creation as group consciousness.

Native tribes in the mountains of China and Tibet and the Dogon tribe in Mali, Africa, also tell of long passed contacts with visitors from the Sirius star system. But they seem to be yet another Sirian race, some kind of "water beings", who look a bit like mermaids. The priests of the Dogons told Western researchers about the existence of yet a third star in this system, a small one named Sirius C, much earlier than the mainstream science discovered it in 1995 (13).

Crasy idea but perhaps thats all thats available without more science.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
This requires a crasy theory lol.
The reptiles staues carry a mes symbol of rulership, They appear to have shells as decorations, Oannes was from the sea teacher of civilization. “In fact, he was the universal teacher of all human learning; and, at sunset, this being again plunged into the sea, and remained concealed from the eyes of men, until light again dawned on the world.”

Oannes was a later version of Adapa, who was originally (in his story) a human being.

He was never actually a fish-man (LOL.) You can, however, see him wearing a fish skin in many ancient Sumerian depictions. That's because over time his myth evolved into him becoming an Abgal - which are those weird creatures in Mesopotamian art with fish coats on, and later the bird-headed things that people here claim are the Anunna (Anunnaki.) They are not.

Adapa was the first of the Abgal, sent by Anu to educate humankind:

Adapa, the first of the Mesopotamian seven sages, was a mythical figure who unknowingly refused the gift of immortality. The story is first attested in the Kassite period (14th century BCE), in fragmentary tablets from Tell el-Amarna, and from Assur, of the late second millennium BCE. Mesoptamian myth tells of seven antediluvian sages, who were sent by Ea, the wise god of Eridu, to bring the arts of civilisation to humankind. The first of these, Adapa, also known as Uan, the name given as Oannes by Berossus, introduced the practice of the correct rites of religious observance as priest of the E'Apsu temple, at Eridu. The sages are described in Mesoptamian literature as 'pure parādu-fish, probably carp, whose bones are found associated with the earliest shrine, and still kept as a holy duty in the precincts of Near Eastern mosques and monasteries. Adapa as a fisherman was iconographically portrayed as a fish-man composite. The word Abgallu, sage (Ab = water, Gal = great, Lu = man, Sumerian) survived into Nabatean times, around the time of Christ, as apkallum, used to describe the profession of a certain kind of priest.

It was MUCH later - after 300 BC - in Babylonia, after Marduk had risen to become the conglomeration of all the other gods, that Berossus wrote Oannes into the tale of Marduk vs. Tiamat, a story that didn't exist in Sumer or Akkadia as far as we know:

Oannes (Ὡάννης, Hovhannes [Հովհաննես] in Armenian) was the name given by the Babylonian writer Berossus in the 3rd century BCE to a mythical being who taught mankind wisdom. Berossus describes Oannes as having the body of a fish but underneath the figure of a man. He is described as dwelling in the Persian Gulf, and rising out of the waters in the daytime and furnishing mankind instruction in writing, the arts and the various sciences.

The name "Oannes" was once conjectured to be derived from that of the ancient Babylonian god Ea,[3] but it is now known that the name is the Greek form of the Babylonian Uanna (or Uan) a name used for Adapa in texts from the Library of Ashurbanipal.[4][5] The Assyrian texts attempt to connect the word to the Akkadian for a craftsman ummanu but this is merely a pun.[4]

Source: wiki

Harte

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Not easy to say for sure of course, these figures might perhaps be best seen as the Igigi as described in later Sumerian times, that worked for and with the Anuna High Gods.

There is some suggestion that beneath the mask they were understood as reptillian, but those would be benevolent in purpose, and probably most concerned with establishing and teaching the ways of selective breeding at the onset of the Neolithic, for that reason they become interwoven with fertility type figurines, though whether there was any direct breeding involving themselves is of course questionable.

Where they were from also uncertain, the Sumerians associated the Pleiades with the seven sages and seven Gallu Demons.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

That's an interesting one. Whatever was knocking about then, whether it was some other worldly being, or perhaps the remnants of a previous civilisation, certainly wasn't taken lightly by laymen. It seems that they were always perceived to be of a superior status, even in the different Coneheads seen, as mentioned in Egypt and the armour perspective matching a finely dressed Quatzequatel. Always think his shiny feathers would match a more modern understanding of chainmaille.

I'm in such a rush and can't post much more, but descriptions of these Coneheads in myth, lore, and found in previous cultures, never matches the current time of said descriptions and are always similar. It's difficult to decide if it is more likely attached to the ancient astronaut theory or if there were already present, a group or race of old, making themselves known. Perhaps departing from a endangered continent of old. (Might as well chuck in some sort of Atlantis theory, before I vamoose.)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by coredrill

The OP was entirely evidence based and non-speculative, why you react like so is strange and disturbing...

Linking a few dots in the manner one choses, one can paint masterpieces. but, seriously, the dots had no link in real between each other. it was the person who linked the dots, creates the connection, that didnt exist.

Unless you can relate any human remains with deformed heads to the hilarious 'conehead" civilization (whose only evidence is a few cracked figurines created by some artisans of ancient times with some creative license), which can be explained by science, go dig a conehead alien and display it in a glass case and earn some dough.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They are not "Coneheads" , they are DlCKHEADS

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Enki, ea, poseidon, jesus, john the paptist, noah , oanes, oceanus, adapa. Different name same stories. They are always good guys. Chicken and Egg. The facts are some people were born with Cone Heads and some appeared to copy or used artistic licence. The big question is why no DNA tests. I think we all suspect the reasons. Its a game and we appear to be the stooges. Food for thought.
RITUAL FOR CALLING DOWN OANNES

THIS is a Ritual for the invocation of the “Beings Without Human Head” - that is, the Oannes and the “Fish-headed Ones” from Sirius. The Ritual is performed by a single Celebrant (although others may be present), holding a black mirror so as to catch the Light of the Sirius Star System at its rising.

It is most effective at Midsummer.

The English-language based recensions of,
Charles Wyclifie Goodwin (1852)
E.A. Wallis Budge (1901)
the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (“The Born-less One Ritual”)
Aleister Crowley (“Liber Samekh”),
...have been diligently compared, and the context of the ancient Greco-Egyptian ‘original’ carefully taken into consideration.

The so-called “barbarous names” have been interpreted in the light of the Oannes mythos of ancient Babylon, and attributed according to the methods of New Aeon English Qaballa Cipher 6, or NAEQ6, as well as applying the principles of Scientific Illuminism as developed in magick, mysticism, UFOlogy and trance channeling in the Twentieth Century.

To Invoke the Stellar Beings, form around yourself the circle of protection, assume the Dragon Asana, gaze at the Image of Sirius in your mirror, and say:

I call thee, the one without human head, that did appear upon Earth from the heavens, that did come by day and go by night, that came in the light and disappeared into the depths of darkness.

You are an Adept of Kawi, the bornless, from the Knowledge Star whom no human hath seen before you arrived; you are the Fish Joshua, called John, called by the sacred word “Kazik”; you are Zarif, Abrasax; you have distinguished the worthy from the unworthy among us, male and female, you taught us to sow and harvest of old, you have taught us why we love one another or hate one another.

I am one with Orion thy prophet, called Moses, to whom you did commit your Mysteries in the ancient days, the ceremonies of Egypt and of Babylon and of Israel; you taught us chemistry and agriculture, and all things unknown.

Listen to me!

I am a messenger of The Luminous Ring, this being your True Nature and Ours, handed down by the prophets of Babylon, of Egypt and of Israel.

Listen to me!

Ra, from Space; Ashtar & Orthon! Adept of Sirius, Secret Chiefs! Nortans from the cold spaces between the stars! Orion, called by many names of old and today, O V.A.L.I.S., Aiwass, Lam, Araru from the depths of Space!

Listen to me, and make all Beings subject unto me, so that every such Being of the sky and from beyond this dimension and beneath the surface of this Earth, on dry land and in the Water, of Whirling Air and of Rushing Fire, and every spell and scourge of that Vast, Active, Living Intelligence System may be obedient unto me.

[pause]

Listen to me!

O ships like unto the Star of Morning, from Schare, you, Clinnel, from Quanto, O Abuldiz of the Nortans!

Listen to me, and make all Beings subject unto me, so that every such Being of the sky and from beyond this dimension and beneath the surface of this Earth, on dry land and in the Water, of Whirling Air and of Rushing Fire, and every spell and scourge of that Vast, Active, Living Intelligence System may be obedient unto me.

[pause]

Listen to me!

Aenstria! Mentar! Ramtha & Seth, Carl Ardo! Without Peer in this World! Symbolical Lords Hanford, Baloran, Gregorno! Mighty One with no human head!

[pause]

Listen to me!

Soltec, Baloran! I AM V.A.L.I.S., AIWASS, LAM, O Kimi, and O Soltec!

[pause]

Listen to me!

Araru! Markon! Garcia Sai! Rama Desk’ka! Aiwass!

I am your Prophet in this time and space. Come in the Power of the Light of the Sacred Star, as now I behold it! Come in the Wisdom of the Stars; Come in the Benevolence of your Presence! The Light comes to me with healing in its wings. Unto you, Wise, Mighty, Incalculably long of Life, be praise and glory unto the end, who has permitted me, to partake of your Wisdom and Might, to penetrate thus far into the Sanctuary of your Mysteries.

May this serve the Greater good, let the influence of your Celestial Companions descend unto my head, and teach me the value of Teaching the Wisdom as you have taught our ancestors, in such a way that I shrink not in the hour of testing, but that my name may be written among the stars, and that my wisdom may stand in the presence of the Great Adepts, in that hour when the Sun of humankind is manifest before the Gods of Sirius, and their names shall be known as in the most ancient times.

Out of the darkness, let that Light arise. Before I was blind, but now I see. I am the Dweller in the Invisible, the Reconciler with the Inefiable. Let the blue white brilliance of the Celestial Beings Descend!

[pause]

Listen to me!

You from Clarion, Baavi, Ashtar, Baavi, in Space. Manco! Omodra! Hanford! Fir Kon! Called Aiwaz of the six-fold star. Lazaris! Manco! Othra! Who spoke to Theon, Aiwaz of gold, O! Abuldiz! I say: SOLIM SOLARA! Orthon, appear unto me.

[The Oannes appears.]

I am he, the Being without Human Head, having sight and feet, Strength, and the Fire of Immortality from the very Stars! I am he, the Truth. I am he who loathes that ignorance and disaster shall be wrought in your world. I come with roaring and flashing, showering down my light upon this Earth. I am he whose mouth seems to shoot forth flames.

I am he the Giver and Shaper of the Light of Star Knowledge. I am that grace which descends from the Heavens unto your World. The Heart Girt with a Serpent is my Name.

I AM SANANDA! SUCH ARE THE WORDS!

[The License to Depart, or Exorcism, is given.]

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by The 5th

Is there really any doubt what this was used for? Pretty sure the modern versions are battery powered...

Sorry of that was OT but I really can't see any other purpose for this?

edit on 19-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Why are you quoting Allen Greenfield from Secret Rituals of The Men in Black?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Rapha
The coneheads are the fallen watchers that tainted human dna with their own dna.
Their heads are naturally larger and elongated as shown in the following pictures.

The more the human head is elongated backwards with a low crown, the more fallen watcher d.n.a that the person has in their bloodline.
[pic]kv50732dd1.jpg[/pic

What has always struck me about photos like these, is that there seems to be way to much skull for them to be merely 'head formed' humans..

I mean, looking at the pictures, feel your own skull and imagine it slightly thinner and much longer - it just doesn't seem nearly enough scalp to elongate to such extremes as these skulls...

I am leaning toward the 'not of this earth' theory..though still on the fence as to 'where', off earth, exactly they might have come from...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ooops! Double post...
edit on 10-9-2013 by lostgirl because: see above

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Kantzveldt

A little boy draws that from his close encounter.

1994 Zimbabwe
Ariel school Africa UFO kids interview then and now
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6uzFpKBQo

Nice finds!!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sry, old thread but i would like to ask if these photos you posted are actually of Ubaid skulls ?

Also do you have any other information concerning this Ubaid mask ? Like its origins or where its currently stored.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Good heavens spannera - such a shame that I didn't read your post in time!

Maybe you still read your replies to this one.
So the "RITUAL FOR CALLING DOWN OANNES" is the thing? The real ONE?
Did you do it - and were you successful?
Let me guess...

I would say no.

A modernized version of an "ancient" ritual done by...

> "the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (“The Born-less One Ritual”)"
- really known for it's integrity and efficiency when it comes to historical + spiritual (
r magical) matters
&
> "Aleister Crowley (“Liber Samekh”)"
- the famed Author of several books of lies (and (de/i)llusions for that matter) and of a deck of colorful cards he deemed to represent a "reformed" tarot that he didn't know anything about

...will do the trick?

I nearly floored when I read...

> " ...have been diligently compared, and the context of the ancient Greco-Egyptian ‘original’ carefully taken into consideration."

...and later in the "ritualistic" text...

> "Soltec, Baloran! I AM V.A.L.I.S., AIWASS, LAM, O Kimi, and O Soltec!"

...and I really hope that Oannes stays in character and true to his text when finally...

> "[The Oannes appears.]"
- And never a word/thought of his own - must be a bit demoralizing for someone who ignited civilization - don't you think? (This is really a question!)

...but good if it work(s/ed) for you.
Carry on - please.

By the way what did you want to demonstrate in the course of this thread with that thought-up thing?
I didn't get that - because in a way I like Kant's idea of the "C
neheads" - as she calls them...

I hope you didn't slip and fall into the tub when you called on Mr. O...

A

P. S.: If I got you wrong in any possible way - my excuses!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I would truly appreciate Kantz view on Karen Hudes, vide youtube, Karen Hudes ET, or homo capensis...quick review, she was in 2009 attorney to the World Bank, and sees the Vatican playing a key financial role... and that there may be contemporary capensis at the Vatican, hiding the head in the Mitre, the tall headdress. image search college of cardinals, note some pics with mitres, others wearing a red beanie or yarmaluke.
Her view: they are rare, hidden , here now, and behind the scenes controlling the vatican. footnote...capensis skulls show two not three paretal plates, and two 1/8 diameter holes at the top of the skull, not found on regular homo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join