It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of False Dimension Coming?? Please Help Interpret This...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Dream of False Dimension Coming?? Please Help Interpret This...

My friend needs help with the interpretation of his dream. I told him I would see what the "experts" here have to say.

Thanks!

The dream:
"This dream starts out in the day time inside what looks like an amphitheater with a good amount of people walking around. All the people are somewhat clustered together not really knowing what to do. I think this represents the "stage" of life with people trying to find out what to do with their lives. For the most part they just followed each other around and the group as a whole were standing in the shaded part of the theater.
These people were not necessarily confused, but more so just ignorant of what was taking place.

I woke up and came back to this area a few nights later. The first time I was there I was just watching, this time I was seeking a way out. While walking around the theater I ran into someone else that wanted out so we teamed up.
So then, on the back wall of the theater was a puzzle on the wall, we solved it very quickly and advanced to the next area. This point in the dream it becomes very fuzzy although I know we went through some sort of trial to get where we go next. Now this is the detailed part...

Everything after the theater is built with stone and we were coming from a semi short tunnel draped in darkness. As I looked back I could see where we came from the theater (between where I was standing and the theater was a vast opening filled with smoke and darkness, these area had no end, no walls, just the ceiling) and we press on.
We come up to a Doorway with no door, also constructed out of stone. I pause and see a separate path off to the left of this doorway where there is another doorway with light shinning into the tunnel/hallway.
My friend is eager to press forward through the doorway but he can not go by himself, he needs me.
We step through the doorway into a medium sized room filled with light and it had seemed that all of our earthly desires were fulfilled.
My friend was very happy; I wanted to know what that other room was. I told him I was going to leave, but he doesn't acknowledge me because he is in a state of bliss. I simply was not happy there, I knew there was more and I wanted to know what it was.

I went back to the doorway that entered into this "happy" room and found a puzzle on the wall within the doorway. I solved it, but it did not feel as though I actually did anything.
After it was solved I was allowed to take the hallway to the other room.

As I walked in, there is a old, healthy tree (it felt right) that was on the left wall as I walked in that reached over the doorway. In the room were these black, futuristic bicycles that I knew were for those already there.
I remembered that there was no roof here (I didn't think to look for one in the other room). On the left and front walls from me were rooms with no doors.

On the walls outside the rooms were square white signs that had three dots in-line at the top, a horizontal line underneath them, and then a name beneath that.
I remember that I walked in the main room, looked around, saw no ceiling, noticed the signs, and then was greeted by a monk in a white robe with gold lining. He had glasses on and his face wore a smile. His hands were crossed, but it was very peaceful, no threat or bad feelings whatsoever.

As he came out of his room to greet me, I asked him a question and he simply smiled, nodded, and walked back into his room. I went to follow him and saw a capital M on his sign with an "a" and a few other letters.

I entered a few feet into his room. There was a window with golden light shinning into the room, but the room overall was rather dark. There was a bed, and that was about it in the monk's room. I knew he was there, but I was not there for him so I walked back out into "courtyard".

I looked up into the bright blue sky and saw a full moon beginning to become eclipsed by another moon. Both moons appeared as you would expect seeing a full moon during the day time. I remember I needed to understand what this part meant.

I then some how, simply willed myself up into the air above the room. I can see that this room and connecting halls and rooms were all on top of a majestic mountain. It was up in the clouds so high that I could not see the ground below, just the clouds beneath, the mountain ridges, the blue sky, and the room I just left. I decided to go higher.
This is where I became slightly scarred, accompanied with shame. I was literally right at the edge of the earth's atmosphere and space in all of its entirety. I felt God, it was beautiful. But at the same time I knew I was not ready so I became frightened. I felt that if I wanted to continue up, I would have to fully come to God, the sad thing was that I was not ready to give up sin. I thought, "not yet, I am not ready", and I woke up."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
And here is another one he needs help with:

"Tell me what drinking the tears of the Virgin Mary while halfway upside down in water means. The legs were hanging onto a ledge while the upper torso was submerged.
The tears were drank from a clear glass. Only one person did it.
Also, it was in a pool, not a lake or any other body of water. There was also a statue of the Virgin Mary in the middle of the pool."

edit on 8/15/2013 by sled735 because: Add Headline

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey Sled, although dream interpretation is not my thing normally,
I would like to give you my thoughts on this one.

This was an astral dream.

A lot of it is self explanatory, but I will break down the parts I think he is wondering about.

I went back to the doorway that entered into this "happy" room and found a puzzle on the wall within the doorway. I solved it, but it did not feel as though I actually did anything. After it was solved I was allowed to take the hallway to the other room.

These puzzled are life lessons, he didn't have to do much because he already solved the puzzle by walking out of the other room knowing that life is not about material objects.

This is the illusion we are mostly caught in, that people think and worship things, instead of spirit and spiritual matters. We are already in this false dimension. To get out of it, you simply realize that life is not about material objects, but about your own spiritual well being and about the spiritual well being of people around you. People think dimensional shifts are physical actions and big changes in litteral sense, when in fact, you can shift dimensions just by realizing and walking out the material door and into the spiritual door he walked through. Only you must solve the puzzle first, which is realization that it is not about material things, it is about your own spiritual growth.

On the walls outside the rooms were square white signs that had three dots in-line at the top, a horizontal line underneath them, and then a name beneath that. I remember that I walked in the main room, looked around, saw no ceiling, noticed the signs, and then was greeted by a monk in a white robe with gold lining. He had glasses on and his face wore a smile. His hands were crossed, but it was very peaceful, no threat or bad feelings whatsoever. As he came out of his room to greet me, I asked him a question and he simply smiled, nodded, and walked back into his room. I went to follow him and saw a capital M on his sign with an "a" and a few other letters.

This is the identity of the angel/monk who he was in contact with.

I entered a few feet into his room. There was a window with golden light shinning into the room, but the room overall was rather dark. There was a bed, and that was about it in the monk's room. I knew he was there, but I was not there for him so I walked back out into "courtyard".

They hold no material objects of their own, and live simple spiritual lives because they live with the light, and that is all they need other than a place to rest on contemplate "God". This is why monks also do this, they are living like the angelic figures they strive to be like, in a holy form, there is no need for anything other than the light, and a place of rest.

I looked up into the bright blue sky and saw a full moon beginning to become eclipsed by another moon. Both moons appeared as you would expect seeing a full moon during the day time. I remember I needed to understand what this part meant.

This is the symbol of passing from one dimension to another, he walked from the material world (false dimension), into the spirit world (the true meaning of life) by solving the puzzle and leaving one room and going into the other.

I then some how, simply willed myself up into the air above the room. I can see that this room and connecting halls and rooms were all on top of a majestic mountain. It was up in the clouds so high that I could not see the ground below, just the clouds beneath, the mountain ridges, the blue sky, and the room I just left. I decided to go higher.

This is self explanatory really. He wanted to know more, to know the light within the monks room that came from the window. The only way to know, is to go higher.

This is where I became slightly scarred, accompanied with shame. I was literally right at the edge of the earth's atmosphere and space in all of its entirety. I felt God, it was beautiful. But at the same time I knew I was not ready so I became frightened. I felt that if I wanted to continue up, I would have to fully come to God, the sad thing was that I was not ready to give up sin. I thought, "not yet, I am not ready", and I woke up."

This is also self explanatory. There are many riddles, and many puzzles through many lifetimes before one gets to truly know the creator. It might not even be possible while solving the great mystery of planet earth to come anywhere close to God in this sense. The fear is rightly placed as to know the being known to us as God would cause madness, we are not evolved enough to know. None of us are ready for this yet.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you, Darkblade.

I agree with most of what you said, but there were a few areas where I found a different meaning.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone else? I want to see if others get a different meaning.

I need info on the white square sign. I've been told it is the Mayan number 8.
Any ideas what this means in the dream?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Like I said, dream interps are not my thing
I tried though.

The word Malak means angel, and I connected to this right away, malak is an angelic messenger.
As that is what angels generally are, they carry messages between this earth and the creator.

The symbols could have more detail, but I am not very good at these kinds of things.
But putting Ma with the rest of what I understand of it, I came up with malak.

What did you get out of it?
Would like to know your spin.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Here is part of what I got. I have received more since I wrote this, but I don't have time to add to it now.

The amphitheater seems to represent the "stage" of life where we all come to play our role. People walking aimlessly around on Earth (the stage) without a clue what's going on. The puzzle on the wall, I think, represents the puzzle of life, and people trying to figure it out.

You are trying to find a way out of this place with the clueless people all around you.
You said you know you went through some kind of trial to get to where you go next. I think this could represent reincarnation, having lived a past-life. You have to do this to get to the next step in your spiritual advancement.
You haven't accepted reincarnation into your belief system, and this is why the memory seems fuzzy at this point.

Everything after the theater being built in stone represents that this is a "solid" place, as in beliefs, foundations, etc.
You had to go through a short tunnel draped in darkness. The tunnel suggests that you are exploring aspects of your subconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. You are leaving the darkness (conscious unawareness) of the tunnel.
The ceiling over the area you left behind represents that area had limited beliefs, and unwillingness to change (closed minds).

The doorway with no door, also made from stone, shows there is another door open to you which also has a solid foundation... a strong support system.

You and your friend stepped through the doorway into the light, and your friend was in bliss. This represents stepping into the truth, and the bliss that comes from being surrounded by the light of God.
But you had to investigate the LEFT side of the doorway. LOL

You came to a room where you found the tree of knowledge. It's limbs hung over the doorway which means knowledge is inside this room. You saw bicycles there which is symbolic of leisurely pursuits and recreation. This room is about pleasing yourself, your desires, your dreams, relaxing and just gliding through your lifepath.
Again, no roof represents no barrier between two states of consciousness.

The rooms with no doors represents a welcome to come in.
I have no idea what the sign represents with the dots and line underneath.

The white robe the Monk wore with gold lining, and the fact that Monk's are looked upon as highly advanced in their spiritual knowledge, represent advanced wisdom in this place. The golden light shining into his room was filling his "space" with light.
But you said that overall the room was dark.

I'll have to look into this more before I tell you what I think the meaning is. I don't want to lead you down the wrong road by accident. Let me ponder on this for a few days.

You stepped outside and saw the moon. To see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. To see the eclipse of the moon in your dream signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed. Or it may mean that some hidden aspect of yourself is coming to the surface. (Remember, even men have a femine side. :-)

I don't think I need to interpret the rest; it's self-explanatory.

edit on 8/15/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I liked your interpretations of the moons better than mine. That makes more sense.

I have since learned that the room with the monk and the light shining in on the LEFT of the hall represent "false enlightenment" because the room was still dark around where the light shined on him, and the room was on the left.
Anything on the left is representative of false doctrine, or the wrong choice.
It is the door to a false dimension that is to come.

Does anyone else agree with this?

edit on 8/15/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What does he mean by false dimension coming?

The part where he speaks about going up in the sky and flirting with meeting God sounds strange but reminds me of these bible verses which I personally believe is a future event which will signal a dramatic change on earth, the false dimension being a great deception on earth after this event....

1 Thessalonians 4:13 - 18

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Regarding the false dimension I offer this, which occurs immediately following the above event....

2 Thessalonians 2:1 - 11

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
What does he mean by false dimension coming?

Thank you for your response.

This is what a member here told me the white sign above the door stood for:

the square is Earth [represented as Metatrons - Thoths - Cube ]
the White indicating False Light - the coming Osiris dimension

the 8
is the "... the Beast, who once was, and now is not, is the 8th king"

that its above a Door, is the entrance to this false Dimension coming

that the 8th was Mayan symbol, relates to the Sacral[chakra] , property of Thoth
with HQ in Titicaca s-america, where the Sacral resides
..Thoth, who is the leader of the Beast [ as kingdom]

edit on 8/15/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 8/15/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Like I said, dream interps are not my thing
I tried though.

The word Malak means angel, and I connected to this right away, malak is an angelic messenger.
As that is what angels generally are, they carry messages between this earth and the creator.

The symbols could have more detail, but I am not very good at these kinds of things.
But putting Ma with the rest of what I understand of it, I came up with malak.

Are you talking about this part of the dream?

As he came out of his room to greet me, I asked him a question and he simply smiled, nodded, and walked back into his room. I went to follow him and saw a capital M on his sign with an "a" and a few other letters.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yep.

That would be it.

The angel experience I had as a teenager was with a white robed, gold trimmed guy.
Which perfectly fit the description he gave of the robes and gold trim as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have since learned that the room with the monk and the light shining in on the LEFT of the hall represent "false enlightenment" because the room was still dark around where the light shined on him, and the room was on the left.

Anything on the left is representative of false doctrine, or the wrong choice.

I agree with this assessment. Also notice that the "tree" is on the left wall. Most likely the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and represents the opposite of the Tree of Life. I have no doubt that this endless tunnel with a ceiling was the Abyss, which is filled with both darkness and "fake light", fallen angels disguised as angels of light. The coming deception will be evil disguised as light. Maybe it's best to stick close to the "Magestic Mountain" instead.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hotel cabana...
There's a room with your name on it...

The youth of today in England are delivering a deep spiritual message, in a code so subtle they do not even know they are doing it. I hear this message loud and clear and i am planning on translating it for the elders..... It needs to be heard.

I get that he was made a offer, and he refused. what was the offer? 

The two moons that eclipsed was the merger of him and his true, higher self. Or soul/spirit. These offers are only made to those that are ready to give up sin, so your friend is ready. and him saying he was not ready in the dream was just a dream. The offer is still open.

wi-fi
edit on 15-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Anyone have any ideas on this one?

(I'm still interested in people's opinion on the first one. If you agree with anything that has been posted, please post so I will know how many are seeing this.)
Thanks

And here is another one he needs help with: "Tell me what drinking the tears of the Virgin Mary while halfway upside down in water means. The legs were hanging onto a ledge while the upper torso was submerged. The tears were drank from a clear glass. Only one person did it. Also, it was in a pool, not a lake or any other body of water. There was also a statue of the Virgin Mary in the middle of the pool."

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Anyone have any ideas on this one?

(I'm still interested in people's opinion on the first one. If you agree with anything that has been posted, please post so I will know how many are seeing this.)
Thanks

And here is another one he needs help with: "Tell me what drinking the tears of the Virgin Mary while halfway upside down in water means. The legs were hanging onto a ledge while the upper torso was submerged. The tears were drank from a clear glass. Only one person did it. Also, it was in a pool, not a lake or any other body of water. There was also a statue of the Virgin Mary in the middle of the pool."

I know what it is, it's a girl named madaline McCann. She has been kidnapped and has a upside down tear in her eye. In the clear glass. I've been looking for your freind. He must know where she is.

Wi-fi

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
PROOF!

The tiny village of Guia is situated just a ten minute drive from Albufeira, the Algarve's most poular and well known resort. Guia is unusual because, although there is nothing particularly attractive or interesting here.....

The village origins are difficult to determine, but oral tradition tells us that the site of the chapel of Nossa Srª da Guia is where the Virgin Mary once appeared......

Consequently, the village name has a religious origin relating to the existence of the chapel which was built prior to the 16th century. The vow to Our Lady of Guia is ancient and at one time drew pilgrims from all over the Algarve to make their promises to the Virgin Mary,

From...

www.algarveagency.com...

Guia..... Not far from where she dissapeared.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

What does any of that have to do with interpreting his dream?

This isn't about a kidnapped girl, it's about the Virgin Mary.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

_____________________________________________________________________________________
And here is another one he needs help with:

"Tell me what drinking the tears of the Virgin Mary while halfway upside down in water means. The legs were hanging onto a ledge while the upper torso was submerged.
The tears were drank from a clear glass. Only one person did it.
Also, it was in a pool, not a lake or any other body of water. There was also a statue of the Virgin Mary in the middle of the pool."

Personally, I think the dream about the Virgin Mary may be related to the first paragraph of this quote I extracted.

Hanging upside down most likely represents that the dreamer needs to straighten up. The statue most likely represents his false self instead of his true self. The pool and water may just represent the fact that the dreamer is comfortable where he's at in life.

If you put them altogether, it probably means that the dreamer is comfortable with his current life of sin, while he knows that he's not being true to himself or to God and deep down he knows/wants to straighten up.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Thank you, Darkblade.

I agree with most of what you said, but there were a few areas where I found a different meaning.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone else? I want to see if others get a different meaning.

I need info on the white square sign. I've been told it is the Mayan number 8.
Any ideas what this means in the dream?

I'm looking more into it. The white square, I'm still certain is the angelic interpretation that I sent you in the original thread.

I think you need to approach it in two different ways. The Mayan/Sumerian number 8 as one path of interpretation, and take the angelic language interpretation as two separate paths. That way things won't be as confusing.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by windslayer

Thanks, Windslayer.

I'll relay your message.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join