It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We're building a domestic army" -Marine Corps Colonel speaks out against BEARCAT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Expect it to get worse, it's clearly Agenda 21 progressing.

Agenda 21 PDF right from the UN website ... 40 chapters of unadulterated enslavement of humanity. It's happening all over in many guises and domestic military is needed to control the population. It isn't only America, it's global and it's local!

Agenda 21's highlights include:

UN Agenda 21 calls for Global Governance through:
Redistribution of Wealth – the UN gives your money to someone else
Depopulation – between a Billion and 500 million people
Sustainable developments – You are told where to live and what size unit
Environment over Humanity – Man is the Enemy of the Earth
Collective Rights over Individual Rights granted by the Elite -
Education of unrelated concepts, not facts – facts will disprove their theory
Disasters of capitalism and the free market – Greed and corruption
~source~

The "dumbing down" in the education system is on purpose, International building code fine print restrict what you can do with your own property, land is being taken by the government under the guise of sustainable development, there is a blatant campaign making it difficult to own and operate motor vehicles, federal funds are going toward mass transit, they're trying to make it illegal to grow and sell your own seeds/food.....

How does Agenda 21 feel? ..."Like Oppression"

It feels like a local government that is out of step with your priorities.
It feels like they are deliberately trying to crash your economy.
It feels like common sense is a thing of the past.
It feels like your opinion doesn't matter.
It looks like Smart Meters being forced on citizens.
It looks like little farms, ranches and dairies are having a hard time.

Agenda 21 in NOT a Conspiracy Theory.... it's a FACT (and it is a Conspiracy
)

Be aware, Be alert, Be informed

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry

Originally posted by Ameilia
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Are we still calling them cops?

I thought they were militia....

edit on 8/15/13 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

R E D C O A T S EVERYTHING redcoats did...-------------> Cops DO!

all one needs is a few hours on youtube, google, or even local news stations.

these are NOT Sheriff Andy Taylor anymore ---------------------- > BADGES are R E D C O A T S !!

'Cept they ain't Redcoats. Now they're traitors to the Constitution that is being so eroded it no longer even resembles the articles originally written.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Does this some how give people comfort? This idea the Police are going come down on the population is nuts. Cops get killed all the time because they are out gunned. Half the time they have to wait for the SWAT team because they would get slaughtered. If the cartels ever come over the border and operate the way they do in other places the cops are done.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

Cops are really starting to creep me out.

What's next?

Fighter jets to bomb crack houses?

RPG's to break up protests?

Nukes?

I think we will see police forces armed with Blackhawk and Little Bird helicopters and LEOs fast roping into a crack house first

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the killing fields of cambodia and the slaughter that happened in the ukraine and china is coming to america soon if the people do not recognize this they are doomed and when they take the gunsof the people then they take over the world WAKE UP AMERICA

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Does this some how give people comfort? This idea the Police are going come down on the population is nuts.

Yes, that is very comforting. It couldn't happen in America.

Keep saying that mantra. Rinse and repeat... Yes, comforting.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Man that thing is sweeeeeet! Reminds me of the 1980's Tango & Cash armored SUV!

God bless that USMC Colonel!

Congrats on a job well done sir!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

Cops are really starting to creep me out.

What's next?

Fighter jets to bomb crack houses?

RPG's to break up protests?

Nukes?

Don't nuke me bro!
edit on 15-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Locally, there were some community breaks ins several months ago. The police response: PATROL the streets with a vehicle similar to the BEARCAT. Yes, that tank was patrolling a subdivision. That disturbed me to no end when i saw it reported on the news. This was not a high crime area; it was a middle class area and the break-ins were not home-invasion types of incidents.

When government has these "toys" they must (and want to) use them whenever possible, even for the stupidest and pettiest things in order to justify their possession.

I made a thread about the above incident.

Back to the OP, it's good to see a colonel speak out against that...thing. While I can slightly understand it might potentially be needed in the event some...event occurs, these things happen so infrequently that if they have to be used on BS. And the fact that they ARE used on BS like this just proves the encroaching police state. It will become more and more commonplace, and accepted, until the firm grip of these actions and behaviors are around our throats.

And then what will we be able to do?

edit on 15-8-2013 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
It will become more and more commonplace, and accepted, until the firm grip of these actions and behaviors are around our throats.

And then what will we be able to do?

THEN what will we be able to do? Why take someone's attitude like MrSpad's there above, of course- as they pump lead into you at a protest. Always justifying with a reason the insane militarization of the police- even in areas where it is clearly not needed. Feel good as you die, my brudda. Feel great as you watch your blood spurting out, just cause you disagreed with their insane robbery and expenditures of your slaved-over tax dollars. They steal the money from you legally, and then turn around and kill you with the toys they bought with it.

Is every single last pot hole fixed in the streets there? Are there enough snow plows for this winter there? Yeah right. SURE they need a crowd killing machine.

edit on Thu Aug 15th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have always thought 2 possibiltys both likely.

Our politicians US& uk are just really really really stupid and dont know what there doing

Our politician are deviously smart and evil to the core and planning something in a NWO way.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
NO real shock here, Obama said that he wanted a civilian national security force that's as well funded and equipped as the military years ago, and slowly but surely, with each law enforcement organization that outfits its officers with paramilitary gear (and there's a LOT of them now), he's getting it.
edit on 8/15/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added content

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

A lot of Cops see themselves as some bad ass super soldier. I thought the Boston bombing and gestapo like tactics were just over the top with this mentality in full view of everyone. This is what happens when you give bureaucrats guns and power. They go overboard. The militarization of domestic law enforcement should scare the hell out of everyone.

V

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Is it illegal or against the T&C for us to discuss methods of hypothetically disabling things like this? What vulnerabilities do they have? Why are we not spreading that type of knowledge like wildfire. I wish we could get some of the boards veterans to create some comprehensive threads that detail counter measures and vulnerabilities for these mobile oppression units.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
Is it illegal or against the T&C for us to discuss methods of hypothetically disabling things like this? What vulnerabilities do they have? Why are we not spreading that type of knowledge like wildfire. I wish we could get some of the boards veterans to create some comprehensive threads that detail counter measures and vulnerabilities for these mobile oppression units.

Use fire.
Molotov cocktails would make those things a bit uncomfortable to ride around in.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Variable

A lot of Cops see themselves as some bad ass super soldier. I thought the Boston bombing and gestapo like tactics were just over the top with this mentality in full view of everyone. This is what happens when you give bureaucrats guns and power. They go overboard. The militarization of domestic law enforcement should scare the hell out of everyone.

V

They crank their wieners after work just thinking about how they exerted their authority over average citizens. They crank them some more thinking about doing it with military gear and equipment.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Ballistic Engineered Armored Response Counter Attack Truck

'Counter Attack'?

As if they get attacked a lot to begin with. They might cause a person to hole up in their home and need to 'attack' them there, but in order to 'Counter Attack', they would have to be attacked.
Anyone out there attacking cops?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Loved the video it almost brought a tear to my eye, almost. Considering that law enforcement agencies are hiring ex-military vets like mad, it is no doubt why they want gear more similar to what they wore in Afghanistan or Iraq. Perhaps, this is just a changing culture where the young police enjoy the look of wearing tactical gear and they think nothing further of it. I enjoyed the comment where the guy in the video said that the Department of Homeland Security could kick the Afghan Army's butt.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

That would be a great argument to bring to a city counsel meeting regarding some expenditure like this. List 20 other more important things that could be done with the money, might have them thinking what a ridiculous idea it is.

Another question is why do they not just modify the vehicle they use with steel plating? www.almc.army.mil... They make our troops do that in wars. Much cheaper, but I think they really want this nicely polished mean looking gas guzzler to drive around in and look important.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure why they would need one of these in concord N.H . Good for him to speak out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join