It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Sound alone can never awaken the chakras without the corresponding medium of some form of energy like water. If the body is dehydrated, sound is 100% useless. So the Vedas are about more than just making some sounds. The kundalini is an intelligent force that awakens with the merits of the heart. This means that a lot of EGO has to be removed.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
I do not really comprehend this sort of thing at all,
and am incapable of silencing my internal dialog.

Your dialogue needs a teacher, that's all. Now who's that I wonder.....

You need to be together to have one voice. Then you function in a physical world with the advantage of a hidden source that can do all the tricky stuff without ever having to affect the physical world until ready.

Consideration for the self by the self protects the self so it may thrive as a whole.

A hive.

Workers for the physical, seen in the world, the "garden". Drones for internal work and imagination of "what to do here and what do we need out there", not seen but "evident'. And a Queen who is the "fantasy" that keeps the whole thing in an infinite loop as long as new Queens can be replaced AND updated the to keep the "fantasy" alive in ALL domains...and beyond.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ The world NEEDS Bees or it dies. The Bees represent an idea, but they also keep the idea of "LIFE" alive for others without ever having to connect in the physical world.

Free Energy and infinity and beyond. Make as much honey as you humanly can by taking the least possible and give as much of it to others you trust as you can, take what you NEED and you will always be connected to an infinite source BY NATURE with surplus around to enjoy for good feelz double-plus-good.

"Hermits" often knew the key but didn't find a suitable lock beyond themselves perhaps, just like many of the "Hippies" who's minds had been freed but wanted to open all the locks at once.

I Love Life. Warts 'n all. They help us spot Witches with something they cannot see.
edit on 9/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Excellent OP. Thank you.
reply to: arpgme

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join