It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Spying Is For Profit, Not To Find Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
First you must understand that the United States Government Are the Terrorists. There has never been any enemy of this country that's not been financed or trained by us...Ever

Secondly, The NSA..."Never Say Anything" Agency's Prism data mining program, is only a tool to search out susceptible corporations, businesses, and people with money, that can be targeted for hostile takeovers ,insider trading exercises and asset seizures.

Remember, there is no Terrorists, if there were? we would be being terrorized on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, by all our enemies that have always been in this country.....that have never been or will ever be caught.

The share holders of the military industrial complex and their partners, are Stealing everything that isn't nailed down, or in the stages of it ......with your tax dollars.

FACT

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

FACT

Actually unsourced opinion. Why do you think that this technology is in place specifically to target the rich and businesses?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

So Hitler, the Nazi's and the whole axis of evil were trained by the CIA?
Damn they are good.

I take it this also means that China hasn't been hacking the US for years as well and that it's just another secret plan to take over the world and establish a New Order?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Because they want no competition.
haven't you been watching how the middle class disappeared? the cannibals are now eating their own. there can only be ONE........" NEW WORLD ORDER "
What better tool to use to search and destroy

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'd counter that my belief is that PRISM, and the programs preceding it ( and the potential that PRISM is already old news and a newer tech is already being used ) are all meant to be real time information gathering tools specifically meant to empower the use of game theory and group dynamics as a societal control tool.

This tech enabled Uncle Sam ( And every other government for that matter ) to get real time feed back, from an entire cross section of the population that can be used to alter the propaganda, instantly and for specific effect. It is the ultimate method of killing grass roots movements in the womb.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

how many times did we save the chinese?
what presidency opened up and trained the Chinese for industry?
who financed Hitler and supplied him with the fuel additives for their Luftwaffe, and then folded all his assets into our country after we programmed the russians?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

That's only one use, but not its primary function..thats what those agencies are only telling congress....some members

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There may be some truth to the OP.

I mean with all that valuable data laying around. It is very valuable.

I can not in good faith trust my data will not be sold.

Surely the intent of these programs was not to sell this data.

But we are broke...How long until we are pimped off.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don''t know, why not educate me and back up your statement about the US training/funding EVERY ENEMY we have ever had?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

ho chi minh
Castro
sadam Hussien
osama bin laden
Barrack Obama
ETC

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yea that isn't an answer it is just a deflection.
So no proof?
Maybe an invoice or bill of sale for our information?

And why would the NSA need to do this at all when lots of members in Congress are millionaires already?
Who is the one really benefiting?
I doubt it is the NSA employees.
US President's seem to be well taken care of.
So do many Senators.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

when is enough money and power enough?????

Don't be thick AL

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
History dictates that the answer is never, but that doesn't change anything about your OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I know you want a history lesson, the lessons are on thousands of pages in libraries and the internet, even cable TV
.....most of all this you probably already know

Never let a good tragedy or Intel go to waste

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No.
I just want some proof that the NSA is profiting from this operation financially.
I want some proof that the NSA took over an American business through hostile means.

And finally, i would really love to see the proof that the US trained the British Army before the Revolutionary War.
That would be the big one.

Any one of those is fine.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A few will realize an untold profit, one that lays far beyond their wildest dreams.

There is one country, that has strategically placed itself at the eye of this storm, this "war on terror."

Spying is an integral part of war, and the goal of all wars is to turn a profit.

edit on 13-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well,
being that these programs have been operational for a while, and the fact that our economy has pretty much been flushed down the toilet, id have to say that its pretty evident that someone has their hand in the till who's in the know. call it whatever you want to call it, i call it insider trading...someone sure made a hefty profit by all these losses. your point again?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The cloud computing industry is big business: it’s estimated to be a $131 billion market by the end of 2013, and a $207 billion market by 2016. The U.S. has historically dominated the space. But after the Snowden leaks detailed the level of access the NSA has to data hosted by U.S. companies, European officials and cloud providers raised privacy alarm bells.
This leads ITIF to conclude the NSA leaks “will likely have an immediate and lasting impact on the competitiveness of the U.S. cloud computing industry if foreign customers decide the risks of storing data with a U.S. company outweigh the benefits.”
Even before the NSA leaks, there were rumblings that data given to U.S. companies wasn’t safe from U.S. law enforcement thanks to the Patriot Act — some of which were validated by Microsoft’s admission that even E.U.-based cloud data hosted by the company was subject to the law. The European Parliament raised those concerns in an October 2012 report about privacy in the cloud.

CBS

National Security Agency surveillance of Americans' telephone and Internet communications has caused a backlash among many large technology companies that want to disclose more information about the government's data requests.

But there's another reason companies such as Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG), and Facebook (FB) want off the leash: money. According to public policy think-tank Information Technology & Innovation Foundation (ITIF), cooperating with the NSA's PRISM electronic surveillance program will cost the U.S. cloud computing industry an estimated $35 billion over the next three years and have a lasting impact of the industry's global competitiveness.

So we are actually losing money over the NSA.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

but not the data, because by now the software and their expertise are beyond the worlds control....how do you think Obama got into office and back into office in the first place?....same as bush....by Contract Computer Controllers

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
LOL Ok, i am out.
I am gonna go watch something with some credibility, Siberia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join