It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution backed up by Hoaxes and Desperate Lies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by CB328

Science and education are nothing but MASSIVE forms of mind control

So, the true motive comes out. As usual, religious people are calling science and education mind control because they undermine their ability to scam people with the true mind control- religion.

If there's no evolution, then why does the flu virus evolve every year?? Answer that question.

You really want to use that as your proof? Flu viruses adapt. I have yet to meet anyone who says things don't adapt. Adaptation does not prove common ancestry. That is the Achilles heel of the THEORY of evolution.

Do you know what adapt means? You keep saying things "adapt" & not evolve. Adaption has a lot to do with evolution, seeing as how its not possible without it. Adaptions are produce by natural selection.

You seem to think that proves a common ancestor, it does not.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Reading junk science like that will screw you up as we all can see. Try finding something peer reviewed.

Peer review is pure BUNK...

Scientific fraud, however, is rampant amongst nearly all of the sciences and no "peer review" is immune. In fact, peer review is the problem.

This brings into question the so-called scientific process of peer review that is often cited as if it were holy writ and the end-all, be-all of truth. "It`s peer reviewed," they scream when anyone questions their research or evidence. The rejoinder should ask, "Peer reviewed by whom?"

The blame lies in the way that science is conducted with all other reasons emanating from this core paradigm change.

Peer review, however, has no such requirements. It is merely the opinion of the reviewing scientists who read the original work and give an editorial on it. No tests or double-checking of facts or methods are required. Basically, with peer review, someone writes a study paper and it is then sent to a group of scientific critics to either blast or praise it.

Professor Charlton is right. Peer review is bunk and is just editorializing in the name of science. It is because of this practice that the rampant fraud and misleading conclusions of scientific research is so prevalent today.

The Scientific Fraud Pandemic: Few Honest Scientists Remain

Why hasn't Intelligent Design ever been Peer-Reviewed?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Actually we have seen new species emerge. Science defines a species as a group of organisms that can produce viable offspring through reproduction. As an example of this a mule would not be considered a species because it is incapable of producing its own offspring. A new species is said to emerge when it can no longer produce viable offspring with those like its parents but can with organisms like it. Here are some examples of observed speciation events.

Observed Instances of Speciation
Some More Observed Speciation Events

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by CB328

Science and education are nothing but MASSIVE forms of mind control

So, the true motive comes out. As usual, religious people are calling science and education mind control because they undermine their ability to scam people with the true mind control- religion.

If there's no evolution, then why does the flu virus evolve every year?? Answer that question.

You really want to use that as your proof? Flu viruses adapt. I have yet to meet anyone who says things don't adapt. Adaptation does not prove common ancestry. That is the Achilles heel of the THEORY of evolution.

Do you know what adapt means? You keep saying things "adapt" & not evolve. Adaption has a lot to do with evolution, seeing as how its not possible without it. Adaptions are produce by natural selection.

You seem to think that proves a common ancestor, it does not.

When did I say that? Quote me and I'll correct myself. I'm pretty sure I didn't.

I'll ask again, do you know what adapt means?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Replication is actually a key aspect of peer review. Have you ever actually read a peer reviewed paper? The reason they are so meticulous in describing their methods and results is so others can go back and replicate it. If different results are produced then one must question the validity of the original study.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9

Evolution happens everyday with every single organism. Some know it, Others don't but regardless it happens.

Please explain to me the Cambrian explosion. Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Peer reviewed sources are useless.

The whole Peer review system is riddled with corruption.

Science is the most corrupt area of academics there is.

The peer review process is used to promote rampant fraud.

Despite its importance as the ultimate gatekeeper of scientific publication and funding, peer review is known to engender bias, incompetence, excessive expense, ineffectiveness, and corruption. A surfeit of publications has documented the deficiencies of this system.

How to Fix Peer Review

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Could you please expand on what problem you see in this period, so I know how to respond effectively?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Peer reviewed sources are useless.

The whole Peer review system is riddled with corruption.

Science is the most corrupt area of academics there is.

The peer review process is used to promote rampant fraud.

Despite its importance as the ultimate gatekeeper of scientific publication and funding, peer review is known to engender bias, incompetence, excessive expense, ineffectiveness, and corruption. A surfeit of publications has documented the deficiencies of this system.

How to Fix Peer Review

It is true that some peer reviewed findings are wrong, and many peer reviewed press journals are utter rags. However, it does not make the process useless.
Publication is not the end point of scientific review and research, it is the point where that work becomes open to wider scrutiny.
Of course, you are free to present whatever arguments you like on these forums, there is no requirement for peer-review. Gawd forbid that we should hold creationists to the same standards as we hold scientists to.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Gawd forbid that we should hold creationists to the same standards as we hold scientists to.

How dare you even mention such a thing. Blasphemy I tell you blasphemy.

Tie him to the stake were going to burn him……oh wait wrong century.

Err….science is the devil.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I was quite clear, evolution is a theory, religion is a delusion of no proof. I made no mention of aliens. And don't be so condescending, it's unbecoming of civilized discussion.

If I'm condescending it's because evolution is an out right lie more
than it is a theory and therfore IMO uncivilized in any discussion.
As for the aliens ? Well, I was just trying to give you some credit.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Thanks ATS. Thanks. You just had to remind me that these people still exist. I really needed to be reminded, because my forehead isn't sore enough from wall-bashing.

Are they breeding? Please tell me they're not breeding.
edit on 12-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Like rabbits. Remember, they don't believe in birth control/abortion. And because of their backwards, primitive ideas, a lot of times they marry early and have huge families with committed, stay-at-home moms. A dozen kids.
Which they home-school. Said kids tend to perform better academically than other, normal kids.
You sure atheism is in this for the long haul? Because sometimes it seems these people have survival of the fittest figured out

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
great job showing how SCIENCE was used to uncover the hoaxes and frauds.

too bad SCIENCE still supports the theory of evolution.

thousands of people have looked at the evidence, even exposed a few frauds, yet few of them deny evolution. why is that? are you saying all these highly educated people are liars actively seeking to undermine your chosen religion?

from my personal experience, i think most people are basically honest, yet you are saying that scientists that support evolution are liars, cause they know its a fraud, or stupid, cause they cant see that its a fraud. how is that possible?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Sorry Op but his is getting very old indeed it has been dis-proven time and time again and I will post your information you will need and others to get to the real issue-truth:

DNA: The Tiny Code That's Toppling Evolution

Printer-friendly version

article by Mario Seiglie

As scientists explore a new universe—the universe inside the cell—they are making startling discoveries of information systems more complex than anything ever devised by humanity's best minds. How did they get there, and what does it mean for the theory of evolution?

Trinity

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Good news is religion is dying out so there is hope for mankind. I have hope for mankind if that happens but as long as we have congressmen who will not even look at the issue of global warming because god said after the flood Yada yada...

And here in lies your biggest mistake.
You see I don't give a damn about religion. Never have, never will.
Let it be damned with all the other substitutes that stand instead
of love for our Heavenly Father and his Son come in the flesh and
who bore the cross, that those who could see would be saved .
Jesus Christ. As for us arguing logistics ? Senseless really.

edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The problem with evolution is that it is used to teach how life began

No it isn't. Abiogenesis is used to teach how life began. Evolution =/= Abiogenisis. They are not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The blatant lie is your title and post. Known hoaxes are not used to support the theory of evolution. There are 100's of threads on here covering it. There is no way to have an honest discussion on the matter with what you have presented.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that evolutionists are asking us "religious" folk WHY we believe what we believe...

At the same time they are gullible enough to believe everything they are told about the "evolution cult" sponsored by TPTB.

Has it EVER occurred to you that just MAYBE that large amount of "evidence" you call FACTS has been fabricated?

People, you are being duped.

Are TPTB worthy of your trust?

Isn't that a red flag to you?

They have been caught lying about evolution so many times already!

And they continue to lie to you.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

The whole "theory" of evolution rests on a foundation of nothing but hoaxes and frauds.

Even many scientists are even in doubt as to the nature of evolution.

Java Man, Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Peking Man and East Africa Man were ALL frauds.

Piltdown man was the biggest scientific hoax of the 21st century.

Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were perfectly normal humans that lived to a really great age.

Many are still used in the textbooks even though it's been proven years ago that they cannot possibly be missing links.

"One acquaintance once told me he enjoys debunking Darwinism, when I asked him why? He answered with "the math", what he was referring to is that math with biology can't support it. One biological scientist once said the Darwin theory is so mathematically impossible it's odds of happening are like 1 out of the number that represents all the atoms in the universe. Nobody knows what that number actually is. But it's a hyperbole to make a point."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution. There was the Piltdown man fraud, there was the Orce man fraud, there was The Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis: or the Fake Dinosaur-bird ancestor, which turned out to be a fraud, and a big embarrasment for National Geographic Magazine.

There was the Nebraska man fraud, there was the Java man fraud, there was the Neanderthal man fraud. This could go on and on, and the reason for this, is because as soon as they think they found the missing link, the Evolutionist bring out their big brass marching band.

Yet as soon as they find out that the evidence in question is a fraud, everything is hushed up, and you never hear any more about it. Which leaves everyone thinking they have the theory nailed down.

About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them.
Consider this link: www.nwcreation.net...

What part of Evolution is a lie?

Are you serious??? You're entire religious facade is based on faith. It is completely impossible to prove, and a book written by 12 people a couple thousand years ago says doubting or questioning the faith will land you in hell.

Modern man has been around roughly 200, 000 years starting in Africa. That's not evolution, that's the same man as we are today. Two Hundred, thousand years. The bible was written according to Christianity 2013 years ago... How can a book about our coming to be be correct 197, 987 years later??? That alone makes me go hmmm.... Not one #ing person can verify that story that long after the fact. Seriously shake your head, you make the identical arguments I would make for your position. Ask yourself the same questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

It is obvious that the Evolution versus Creationism debate is a farce altogether to shape the thoughts of mankind.

Neither fit the bill perfectly, it would appear that 3rd and 4th options for "who" created this and why are needed, but not allowed in this mind-controlled outlook.

Normal "evolution" as it were, does not account for a whole plethora of this Universe, and no NORMAL "God" stories do either.

God as it is framed by various religions hides other realities from being observed as well.

Your Bible stories look as incomplete, and are provably not what Christians think they are, just another tool for hiding the truth of "Creation".

This latest brand of Evolutionism looks equally stupid, and too me both are incredibly boring, and self-destructive.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
*raises hand*

I have a question.

Why do people who believe in god find it necessary to convince non believers of its existance?

You never hear of people who believe in the theory of evoloution knocking on doors trying to convince the religious folk.

Why the hell do you care what I believe?

That is where you are wrong. The moment our little innocent and trusting children set foot into their educational system, they are indoctrinated with this crack pot theory. They are subjected to this pseudo intellectualism and "proof" via frauds, lies, and selective presentations they begin to doubt everything their parents put into their foundations. Given a few generations of this, now the parents were those children and they don't question the facts, so yes, evolutionists have been waging war on Christians for a very very long time.

In fact, Christianity is not allowed in schools yet we are forced to attend them if we can't pay for private schools. No one is forcing you to listen to anyone who knocks on your door. You say, "No thank you" and close the door. Children don't have that option.
edit on 12-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

Children don't get to say no, or ask the daring questions when they have religious parents. They are brought to church as soon as they can leave the nursery by their parents. From birth, biblical verses, hollow stories and facts are pounded into their minds as truths, and you're complaining about children being placed in school where it is encouraged to challenge what is known and seek out truth and knowledge?? Something is profoundly wrong with your logic. I bet you'd line them right up for a lobotomy too.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join