It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents : Loudmouth #9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Tonight from 7.30pmEDT/6.30pmCentral/5.30pmMountain/4.30pmPDT (North America), 00.30BST (UK), 01.30amCET (Europe) and 9am ACDT (Aus)

Topics:

This weeks show is a special, re-edited version of the last half of the interview with adjensen...that never got to air.

You can blame TPTB, the NSA or aliens, but we are not afraid and are bringing it to you anyway!

Join SheepSlayer and adjensen for some serious topics and good laughs.

Musical attributions:
Kevin Macleod
Frank Nora
Bryan Boyko
Slikk Tim - Midnight Blue
Magnolia Chile- Soomoamigo
EMCravens- What You want
Cool Cavemen- Pump the Funk

"Loud Mouth" logo courtesy of bigfatfurrytexan

Updated tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks, Nef!

I'll be in the chat room in a bit so you all can yell at me for my views on religion, lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Bout to head to chat myself....hope to see many of you there.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This page has received a rather tame response for a somewhat muted and soft-spoken Loudmouth this week. You were on the pulpit but not pounding on or bullying with it. I found the show thought-provoking though. There are areas to be explored and thing to look at that happened millenia ago that needs to be seen through the eyes of 21st century man to better comprehend.

Who was the God of the Old Testament? Was he a singular being of extraordinary power? Did he appear in the flesh or were those just emissaries, angels or lesser gods in their own right? Did the Serpent bestow a gift or a curse on humanity? Without his intervention humanity may still owe their existence to superiors that would hybridize them like "mules" rather than being a self-perpetuating race or species. And then just Who did pronounce the curse on mankind?

Getting back to angels and gods, who (or Who) did Jacob transpire with that night when he was given the name of Israel by his victor? It was a powerful foe, an all-night brawl, and was won decisively when Jacob got kicked "in the sinew which shrinks." He got penal-ized, for sure. He even named the place Peniel. That's where he got kicked, but by whom?

And the New Testament, what happened to gnostic doctrine? Who "christened" Christ? John "batptized" Him but it appears Mary of Bethany applied the oil, the oil Judas was angered over and complained the cost of it could feed many hungry folks and which may have ultimately led to his betrayal. Mary did more than wash His feet but applied that oil just before His ride into Jerusalem to turn over the money-changers' (bankers) tables. Was she just a "regular gal" or was she ordained in a matriarchial sect of some kind?

Why were those money-changers exchanging money at the Temple? Was it just a convenience service for the weary travellers to get nice accomodations in the local hotels? No, those out-of-towners had to buy animals to sacrifice at the Temple to atone for their sins and indiscretions. They could have travelled with their own animals on the journey but the Book of Leviticus was quite explicit about what constituted a fit animal for sacrifice and theirs could have been easily rejected.

Sounds a bit like a scam to me but it is all spelled out in Leviticus just how many goats, sheep, and/or bullocks it will cost to atone and get a clean slate. Leviticus even goes on to describe how to prepare an animal for sacrifice, kind of the BBQ cookbook of the Old Testament - rub with scented oil, dust with fine flour, sprinkle with salt, and place on the horns of the fiery altar - then presumably roast to a nice golden brown. That was offered to God but if He didn't claim His due I expect the priests did not let it all go to waste.

The occupying Romans didn't have much problem with animal sacifice, probably even a few senators that bellied-up to help out at the end of the day, but were not crazy about Jesus' practice of feeding the masses. They probably were especially cold after His crucifixion when the early Christians began their ritual practices of cannibal and vampirism - ...body of the Son, blood of the Son.., etc. Times change though.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot to discuss that was not covered in my Sunday school classes. It might be good ATS discussion but Loudmouth may have to move on before we end up with a Rev. Sheepslayer. You know, that sounds almost... ah, let it go.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

What great and thoughtful questions.
5th 6th whatever
tetra

new topics

top topics

join