It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Outlaws Water Fluoridation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poweref

I dont get your point. You here try to prove and claim that fluoridation is safe?

Not at all. I am saying there is not enough research to claim either way is right.

Also you claim that you have answer to literally thousands of claims that says fluoridation is not good?

Did I? I don't think I did...but you can think whatever you would like.

So you claim that fluoridated water has same, if not better quality and health benefits than natural water?

For areas of low dental hygiene...yes. Or areas with low naturally occurring fluoride.

Please tell me mr superman, fighter for justice and truth, where do you get proofs that debunks thousands of researches that says fluoridation is not good?

You flatter me.

I didn't debunk any research saying it isn't good. I have yet to see ANY research showing that water fluoridation is bad. I will reserve my personal judgement until I see one.

Please do not ask me for sources that says flour is bad - you do not want to hear my story on that. Because, there are hundreds of hours only HD quality documentary videos about this subject. So you watched and debunked all? How about tens or even hundreds of thousands of written pages through last.. like 60 years?

You make a claim and then I can't ask for sources?

There are quite a few claims, yes I agree with you. I claim it will make you sprout wings and make you fly, does my making a claim make it true? No. I would like to see science not claims.

P.S. Also please inform me why bottled water is healthier than my own water from well. You know.. if I need for example to carry water bottle, and I buy bottled water, if I have opportunity, I spill everything and then pour in my own water from well. I really believe natural water is faaar more healthier than bottled water from store. How can you convince me that im not right?

You obviously never read through my link, or my post, properly. Otherwise you would realize all I was doing was showing people that bottled water isn't any better then tap water as they put fluoride in it and don't disclose it.

How can I convince you of anything when you refuse to read and/or understand what I am saying?

Do you have the full general chemical and health and toxicity levels of your well water? Do you know what is in your water? Do you do regular testing on it? Can you post the results for me please?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.fluoridealert.org
might be a good place to start your research into the fluoride histroy,.
if you dare,. superman

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
www.fluoridealert.org
might be a good place to start your research into the fluoride histroy,.
if you dare,. superman

Sounds good! Thanks!

Here is one for you...if you dare.

Edit: Click on the last winking face for the link.

I also did not see any studies on that site that you put up...maybe you could link for me as I am looking in the wrong places? Thanks in advance!
edit on 14-8-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...
there are more if you search

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There are probably quite a few more with claims of "bad fluoride", but, you were the one that dared me so I assumed (wrongly) that you knew where the research was.

You still did not link to anything about water fluoridation.

Yes yes, we all know that anything in high concentrations (like highly concentrated naturally occurring fluoride in water (not the same as water fluoridation)) is deadly. Eat a pound of salt and it will kill you, but we use it all the time.

So again, I guess I have to ask you, where are the studies linking water fluoridation with death?

Not naturally occurring fluoride in the 27 studies over 22 years. Water fluoridation. If you don't know the difference, you shouldn't be participating on this thread. No offense intended.

edit on 16-8-2013 by superman2012 because: clarification

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
naturalsociety.com...
I have learned enough about this chemical to change MY mind on the topic,.
For what ever reason you feel the need to defending the chemical and fluoride in general
when there is plenty of research to support a change,. and it is becoming an awakening
of Many globally,.I have givin up fluoride,. Ive noticed the effects,. and clarity. Keep drinkin
the Koolaid superman,. No offence of course.

The fluoride mentioned in the original OP is the same as the fluoride in the above article.

edit on 19-8-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: to clarify the clarification

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

naturalsociety.com...
I have learned enough about this chemical to change MY mind on the topic,.
For what ever reason you feel the need to defending the chemical and fluoride in general
when there is plenty of research to support a change,. and it is becoming an awakening
of Many globally,.I have givin up fluoride,. Ive noticed the effects,. and clarity. Keep drinkin
the Koolaid superman,. No offence of course.

The fluoride mentioned in the original OP is the same as the fluoride in the above article.

edit on 19-8-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: to clarify the clarification

You may think you have "learned" enough...but it clearly isn't enough.

You have taken someones research and perverted it so it fit your agenda. Did you even read what you posted?

Don't worry, you're not alone.

Keep doing what they tell you to do, and keep fearing what they tell you to fear without doing any research. I'll be enjoying my kool-aid. As a side note, if you drink; soda, bottled water, swim in public pools, drink fountain drinks at fast food establishments, (say the next line in a Jeff Foxworthy voice) you might be a fluoride drinker.

No offense taken, I take it as a challenge to educate people. Thank you for the opportunity.

Edit: Just thought I would point out that you STILL haven't provided any links showing that water fluoridation is dangerous....
edit on 19-8-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Basically there was a precedence set early in the 1900's that was supporting fluoridation that now, with more advanced science, we're finding obsolete. A scientific decision made present day, as obvious as it is to say, is a bit more sound than that made the century past. To actually overcome the bias and maintenance of the status quo further legitimizes the scientific findings and studies showing links to bone cancer in young men, and weaker, more brittle bones in the elderly, ect. Fluoride in your stomach has no way to go back to your teeth, vast majority of the fluoride goes to your bones as with the previous examples, and damages them.

Rates as high as 80% of children have dental fluorosis, damaged teeth from fluoride. Despite the negative impact on bone health as a reason to end water fluoridation, the majority of children have evidence of damaged teeth from fluoride as well, the fluoride that is healthy for their teeth appearently.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Bold claims. I'm assuming you have the sources/links to back them up? Something to do with water fluoridation, not naturally occurring fluoride or fluoride used for body scans?

When asked for sources in the last thread on fluoride where you made such claims, we never heard from you again...I'm not surprised because you are just spouting whatever they tell you to be afraid of.

Edit: Please link to the precedent that was set as well in the 1900's, I would like to read that. Thank you in advance.
edit on 20-8-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

There are probably quite a few more with claims of "bad fluoride", but, you were the one that dared me so I assumed (wrongly) that you knew where the research was.

You still did not link to anything about water fluoridation.

Yes yes, we all know that anything in high concentrations (like highly concentrated naturally occurring fluoride in water (not the same as water fluoridation)) is deadly. Eat a pound of salt and it will kill you, but we use it all the time.

So again, I guess I have to ask you, where are the studies linking water fluoridation with death?

Not naturally occurring fluoride in the 27 studies over 22 years. Water fluoridation. If you don't know the difference, you shouldn't be participating on this thread. No offense intended.

edit on 16-8-2013 by superman2012 because: clarification

Salt is not good for you at all. Even in small amounts.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Except for the fact that you need it to live...

Anyways, on topic, anything to discuss in regards to water fluoridation?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join