It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Outlaws Water Fluoridation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

I have yet to see anything that links water fluoridation (not naturally occurring) with anything linked above. Please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance!

The article's claims are thoroughly cited throughout, though they are not linkable. I would suggest googling the studies referenced by the author.

At the end of World War II, the US government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. The German chemists told Perkins of a scheme which they had devised during the war and had been adapted by the German General Staff. The German chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in German and Russian prisoner of war camps to make the prisoners "stupid and docile"(Stephen 1995). Farben had developed plans during the war to fluoridate the occupied countries because it was found that fluoridation caused slight damage to a specific part of the brain, making it more difficult for the person affected to defend his freedom and causing the individual to become more docile towards authority. Fluoride remains one of the strongest anti-psychotic substances known, and is contained in twenty-five percent of the major tranquilizers. It may not seem surprising that Hitler’s regime practiced the concept of mind control through chemical means, but the American military continued Nazi research, exploring techniques to incapacitate an enemy or medicate an entire nation. As stated in the Rockerfeller Report, a Presidential briefing on CIA activities, "the drug program was part of a much larger CIA program to study possible means of controlling human behavior"(Stephen 1995).

I understand your confusion, as here is an article published in the mainstream Tampa paper discrediting the references and claims the article I referenced. But note that this mainstream article could be disinfo installed by the pro-fluoride lobby- as its purpose is apparently to make these people:

Pinellas County commissioners voted 4-3 on Oct 4, 2011, to stop fluoridating water for about 700,000 county residents. During the debate that preceded the vote, critics of water fluoridation, said fluoride was originally added to the water in the Jewish ghettos created by Nazi Germany.

appear misled and ill informed.
Besides this article's main claimant that this is a myth, is this guy:
'Andy Hollinger, who handles media relations at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, tried not to laugh as we explained our fact-check.
"I can almost guarantee you that is indeed an urban myth," he said. "... That sounds like Conspiracy Theory 101."'
A US Gov PR guy for a museum who attacks and scoffs "Conspiracy Theorists."
The confusion of the truth here almost seems designed, Superman. But my heart told me to stop drinking fluoride twenty years ago.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

Great article... near the end.... a quote..

In August 2003, the EPA requested that the National Research Council, the research arm of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), re-evaluate water fluoride safety standards by reviewing recent scientific literature, because the last review in 1993 had major gaps in research. "Neither the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nor the National Institute for Dental Research (NIDR), nor the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry has any proof on fluoride’s safety or effectiveness"(Sterling 1993).

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

Charles Eliot Perkins was against fluoridation because he did not understand it. He did make some rather wild claims, with no documentation to back it up. Zilch, Nada, zero.

I claim that fluoride will give you the power to fly, if you drink 1 mg/l a day in water for 145 years. Do you believe me too?

I completely understand if people don't want this in their water supply because they aren't given the choice, but, as far as danger? I haven't seen any studies that suggest water fluoridation causes harm.

That being said, my town doesn't fluoridate the water and the only fluoride I get are visits to the Dentist, toothpaste and bottled water/soda (did you know they don't have to label?).

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Skeptics: If there's no harm to fluoride, then why is Israel stopping the addition of it to its drinking water?

Is there another rational explanation?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Great news, now the IQ;s can start going back up and we can start progressing intellectually and spiritually as a species.

Fluoride is poison and whoever thinks its good in the water supply, might as well just add arsenic to their own water supply and see how that goes.

BAN this crap the world over!!!!

You're right flouride is not good at all. It is something hitler used at his prisoners to make them more "soft" and not be able to make a lot of pressure and protest.

Comparison: www.nofluoride.com...
Take a look at this: www.huffingtonpost.com... an study on flouride made by Harvard.

From the text:
Reported effects of fluoride on your brain include:

• Reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
• Damage to your hippocampus
• Formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer's disease)
• Reduction in lipid content
• Damage to purkinje cells
• Exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency
• Impaired antioxidant defense systems
• Increased uptake of aluminum

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
Skeptics: If there's no harm to fluoride, then why is Israel stopping the addition of it to its drinking water?

Is there another rational explanation?

Good dental hygiene practices? Cost? The population voted it out? Government looking for ways to cut costs? Don't need to as the raw water (pretreatment) is high enough in natural fluoride?

Lots of reasons for this, you just need to think about them.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You're right flouride is not good at all. It is something hitler used at his prisoners to make them more "soft" and not be able to make a lot of pressure and protest.

False. Just more propaganda spread by people unwilling, or not able to look into the facts.

Take a look at this: www.huffingtonpost.com... an study on flouride made by Harvard.

Was this the Chinese study? If so, it was about naturally occurring fluoride and doses WELL ABOVE the legal limit for water fluoridation. Another example of overhyped (and under read) studies used to propagate the fear of fluoride.

As flouride Calcify our Pineal gland. The sprititual development of our specie decrease. Also less and less people will also experience things like Astral Projection and Remote Viewing. "No more '___' releasing from the Pineal gland"?[

Source?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
good for Israel.
along with the many things that need to happen in the US
lets hope fluoridation stops as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
the natzis were so worried about the prisoners teeth in those death camps

monasanto is a jewish owned firm but it is banned as not kosher

toothpaste and mouthwash anyone i wonder who owns all that floride from the nuke plants got to get rid off it somewhere

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

toothpaste and mouthwash anyone i wonder who owns all that floride from the nuke plants got to get rid off it somewhere

This was all sarcasm right? You don't actually believe this nonsense do you?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

why not will i be turned into soap or a lampshade or vanished into a non existant grave

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

wait what? They have us drowning in fluoride ion contaminated water in our faucets and THEY can easily dump it out by 2014?

That's why I get my water distilled, that stuff's poison.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

False. Just more propaganda spread by people unwilling, or not able to look into the facts.

Was this the Chinese study? If so, it was about naturally occurring fluoride and doses WELL ABOVE the legal limit for water fluoridation. Another example of overhyped (and under read) studies used to propagate the fear of fluoride.

As flouride Calcify our Pineal gland. The sprititual development of our specie decrease. Also less and less people will also experience things like Astral Projection and Remote Viewing. "No more '___' releasing from the Pineal gland"?[

Source?

Take a look at: "http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html".

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Most informed people drink bottled water primarily nowadays, methinks. I know I do. With floss and alcohol free dental rinses available in abundance, there's really no need for fluoridating water supplies in Western societies. ...unless, of course, there's an ulterior motive for the practice... *cues The X-Files theme*

-and-

Originally posted by R_Clark
[Israeli] health minister Yael German

*giggles girlishly*

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMahound
Most informed people drink bottled water primarily nowadays, methinks. I know I do. With floss and alcohol free dental rinses available in abundance, there's really no need for fluoridating water supplies in Western societies. ...unless, of course, there's an ulterior motive for the practice... *cues The X-Files theme*

-and-

Originally posted by R_Clark
[Israeli] health minister Yael German

*giggles girlishly*

Yes most informed people drink bottled water...unless they continue to be uninformed.

Bottled water with fluoride
Most people don't even know what is put in their tap water and just assume the worst. It's kind of funny, I don't know exactly how my TV works, but I don't assume it will kill me without doing proper research.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

agree with you , but people are believing the lies and it is going to take time for them to believe the truth

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It isn't nonsense it is the truth , do some research on it and find out for yourself

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes most informed people drink bottled water...unless they continue to be uninformed.

Bottled water with fluoride
Most people don't even know what is put in their tap water and just assume the worst. It's kind of funny, I don't know exactly how my TV works, but I don't assume it will kill me without doing proper research.

I dont get your point. You here try to prove and claim that fluoridation is safe?
Also you claim that you have answer to literally thousands of claims that says fluoridation is not good?
So you claim that fluoridated water has same, if not better quality and health benefits than natural water?

Please tell me mr superman, fighter for justice and truth, where do you get proofs that debunks thousands of researches that says fluoridation is not good?

Please do not ask me for sources that says flour is bad - you do not want to hear my story on that. Because, there are hundreds of hours only HD quality documentary videos about this subject. So you watched and debunked all? How about tens or even hundreds of thousands of written pages through last.. like 60 years?

I just wonder, how do you debunk so much overwhelming amounts of proofs and researches? Where do you start?

For example, how is 0.3 ppm fluoridated water better than natural water that has like 0.03 ppm? What is your point in defending flour in water?

P.S. Also please inform me why bottled water is healthier than my own water from well. You know.. if I need for example to carry water bottle, and I buy bottled water, if I have opportunity, I spill everything and then pour in my own water from well. I really believe natural water is faaar more healthier than bottled water from store. How can you convince me that im not right?
edit on 13-8-2013 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hopefully other countries will soon do the same.

Funny how Stanley Kubrick warned us about fluoridation in 1964, and I thought he was joking...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolcucumber2

It isn't nonsense it is the truth , do some research on it and find out for yourself

It was and still is nonsense. The Nazi story, was just a story. How about you do some research and let me know your sources besides the ones that I have already shown to be false in this thread?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join