It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Explodes "Total Chaos Coming. Lynchings in the Streets"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Now he lives in a real real dark place that I doubt he even knows how to get back from anymore.

You don't think it's an act?

Watching the video, he seemed really really angry. I remember seeing his show a few times, and you tube videos from his show. He wasn't that angry. On the show he seemed more into buffoonery .. like eating raw cookie dough on set and stuff. But now, a few years later, he seems really angry. Maybe it was just an off day for him, or maybe this is the direction he is going in .... but it was really angry. IMHO

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

1 - Rainy day entertainment. ATS Glenn Beck threads are entertaining.
2 - If you can wade through the self-promotion and the hype, the facts that Beck puts out usually turns out to be accurate.

Really? Which ones? Care to post a list of facts that Beck has said that are accurate? I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
/yawn

2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

1 - Rainy day entertainment. ATS Glenn Beck threads are entertaining.
2 - If you can wade through the self-promotion and the hype, the facts that Beck puts out usually turns out to be accurate.

1) Yes, they are entertaining as people are now laying bets on when the man's going to go totally off the deep end, stick his hat on backwards and claim he's Napoleon.
2) He's only accurate in that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. He spews so much BS that some people claim that he's right all the time. He's not. He's an idiot.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've a noticed gradually increasing 'aggressive posturing' from certain media figures.

Alex Jones is the extreme example here. He will explode for 5 minutes and then turn it off like a switch...
It's like this crazy pulsating between calm and venomous.

Beck is the watered-down cable version of Jones.
Seems apparent that they're trying to rile us into a chaotic frenzy through simple suggestion.

It wouldn't surprise me if a certain political figure were assassinated by the proverbial "lone-gunman" before his term is up. This would open the floodgates for race riots and martial law.

If they keep suggesting that trouble is coming over and over, people will believe it.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Now he lives in a real real dark place that I doubt he even knows how to get back from anymore.

You don't think it's an act?

No, I really don't. Trucking gave me one thing in abundance. Time. Even work was dead time to kill...so Beck's 3 hour radio show was one of my time sinks for a good long time before he even thought of CNN, let alone a Fox show later.

I say that just to note that my opinion of his personal fall into that dark place comes from what I think has been a long, slow, clear, yet subtle progression over time. An act, he'd cultivate and build. Like Michael Savage. This has almost seemed like he's just slipping for keeping tight hold on something outside the Conspiracy Theory world. I think Beck has become an example of what anyone can evolve into with too much focus and not enough perspective outside the darkness.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Really? Which ones? Care to post a list of facts that Beck has said that are accurate? I'll wait.

Already did. READ THE THREAD.

I posted some of what he got right and some of what he got wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
Beck is the watered-down cable version of Jones.

If he's not there ... he will be soon. The Beck in this youtube looks different from the Beck that was on FOX a while back. Back then, he got his info correct and he was buffoonish. However, THIS Beck is rather intense and angry. (as well as rather self promoting). And yes, he's starting to remind me of a Jones - lite.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Comparably better than being smacked in the head with a shovel.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Watching the video, he seemed really really angry.

I dunno about Beck/Jones, but if your not angry .... really, really angry ..... then you are not paying attention to what's happening.

Every thing about our "government" and associated systems is a fraud. A lie.

Manipulated markets, bought politicians, tungsten-coated gold bars coming out of government repositories, the federal reserve buying government bonds, false-flags, destruction of liberties, the utter joke that our mainstream media has become, poisoning of our food, poisoning our environment, poisoning our vaccines, forced vaccines, foreign troops on our soil, overt government criminal conduct, overt military criminal conduct and more. Soooo much more.

The bad guys running our country are not doing these things as an academic exercise. They are doing these things as a means to an end. It will not be pretty when it totally unravels.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Glen Beck made accurate predictations, enough to boost?

Ugh, Glen Beck...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Let's attack the man and not the message itself............Bottom line is if you don't see something wrong no amount of proof will change that.

The economy is going to fail and it will be epic. TPTB know the lowest wage earners are about to be put out of the economy by inflation. Everyone under 14 dollars a hour will not be able to afford to live anymore in the next few years. This is the cold hard truth.

We are all fools. We bought into a lie.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
What was his point again ?

Financial chaos, the likes of which no one has ever seen before, is going to hit the entire globe.
Those in power will be literally lynching people in the streets. (mass killings).
He said he didn't know the timing, but that it was coming ...

Glenn Beck is a clown. He pushes fear and incredibly paranoid delusions on people most likely to boost ratings. Didn't practically everyone advertising with his show on Fox drop him when he became radioactive.? Sorry but I cannot imagine anyone taking this guy seriously. The predictions he supposedly got right were either not specific (so he could say he got them right at a later date) or they are predictions anyone with half a brain and a general understanding of the way the world actually works could have made. He has made hundreds if not thousands of predictions that were bogus. He is almost clinically paranoid delusional. To top it off he is not very smart. Sorry but he is a clown. I would argue he is a racist as well.

Since when did ATS become a bastion of right wing nut jobs? I have noticed a ton of this in the last year or more.
edit on 10-8-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My take on this? His doom and gloom is right on the money. But who wouldn't know this considering Obamacare is coming to town. Recently I found out how much this cost, and all I could say is wowza!

Take this hypothetical circumstance....

Married 55 Y/O couple that smokes bring in $40,000 via husbands full time job and wifes part time work. Husband works at a small business, so they cut his hours to part time to get out of paying for health insurance. Their total income is now $30,000. Now since they are required to have insurance, they have to purchase it in the Bamacare exchange. Cost? $8,530... Total income left after insurance? 21,470 vs the original $40,000.

Now they need to start looking for additional jobs. Yeah no one can discriminate due to their age, but guess what? They do! Add that to the fact that jobs are hard to come by, and well they will end up selling their house they lived in for 3 decades to pay the property taxes. Every month they take a bit more of their money from the house sale until it is all gone. The next step is homelessness when their bills get behind.

Yeah this is a worse case scenario, but there are many more like them. These things should have been considered before requiring people to give up a large chunk of their income.

Oh and almost forgot one last thing... $10,000 of their health insurance was subsidized. How many average tax payers does it take to cover this? I still say this is a pyramid scheme that will fail..

edit on 10-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
Glenn Beck is a clown. He pushes fear and incredibly paranoid delusions on people most likely to boost ratings.

Many people here would agree with this statement of yours.

Since when did ATS become a bastion of right wing nut jobs?

ATS isn't an echo chamber. There are threads on all types of subjects here.
Left, right, and everything in between.

bas·tion Noun
A projecting part of a fortification built at an angle to the line of a wall, so as to allow defensive fire in several directions.
A natural rock formation resembling such a fortification.

So according to you ATS is a right wing nut job fortress? Thats absurd.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
My take on this? His doom and gloom is right on the money.

Is it a case of him knowing what he's talking about?
Or is it a case of him just stating the obvious?

Either way .. like I said .. he does get things right rather often.
But he comes across like a clown a lot of the time. Turns people off.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

" You know I'm start'n to see a pattern develope here. All these ethnic slurs and racial tension.
Listen somebody's go'in down and it's not gonna be me. Sure, I've taken the heat for you people
in the past. but you see, well, I just can't do that anymore. So what if the news apocolyptic ?
We can't be bothered with that now, that was the voice of prosperity and gain. So you get what
we had here just last week. I think it's time for a group hug". C'mon everyone."

Randyvious Astrocometus

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have just recently seen Beck on t.v. Some of what he says hits home. I have only seen like two of his shows, and both times I seen them I start giggling hysterically, cuz the only thing that pops into my mind is

"YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT KID!!!"

He even wears the same glasses......Does anyone else see it???

ETA: Just watched the vid, he doesn't seem too upset to me, I have seen Jones in such a fit, he was spitting everywhere, and he looked like he was at home to boot, so I don't know.
edit on 10-8-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hes another one of these media people who will do anything for ratings. Can TV be taken seriously at all anymore?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

At the root of his bizarre demonically inspired behavior, take note that Glen Beck is an apostate Catholic who, for the benefit of his wife became a member of the Masonic Mormon cult. The Catholic Church say's that is must be somewhat the other way round - and that if a Catholic does happen to marry someone outside of the Church she/he must be willing to allow the children to be raised Catholic by the Catholic parent - otherwise no marriage in the church. So, in his weakness everything he ever says or does is tainted by his open denial of his Catholic faith - his betrayal of Christ.

edit on 10-8-2013 by FuocoFuente because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join